Oh, I have jetsons technology. I get up in the morning and the robots bathe me, brush my teeth, and dress me. It's super efficient.They even throw me out of bed!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 1:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6536post #98026 of 1387283/6/14 at 10:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #98027 of 1387283/6/14 at 10:27ampost #98028 of 1387283/6/14 at 10:31ampost #98029 of 1387283/6/14 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by ridethecliche
I mean, that's why I wear a tie, right? So if I don't button all the buttons of my shirt it doesn't even matter. I actually alternate which I button so I don't wear out the button holes prematurely!
Though, to be honest. I'm a little terrified that I'm going to have to take a piss really badly and struggle to get the buttons of jeans sometimes. I once was almost late for an interview because I couldn't button the button on my sleeve. I'm so inept sometimes...
Ever dealt with a button fly in a bar, late at night and three sheets to the wind? Not fun.post #98030 of 1387283/6/14 at 10:41ampost #98031 of 1387283/6/14 at 10:42amQuote:
I have some of their linen stuff... relaxed shirts, comfy beach shorts. Mostly good stuff. I believe they are carried (or were carried) by Bloomingdales. I'm sure not worth retail but can be a good pickup for the price.post #98032 of 1387283/6/14 at 10:48am
Button Fly jeans are easy, even when drunk. it requires the same skill that enables you to undo an attractive lady's bra with one hand, in the dark. (it's a jedi skill)
it's better than the chance of any zipper related problems.......nah mean?
Besides, you would only need to undo all the buttons if you intend to sit down to pee. - seriously,undo the top 2 and whip it out.post #98033 of 1387283/6/14 at 10:54ampost #98034 of 1387283/6/14 at 11:00amQuote:
I can only do one of those...
At least my fly isn't open when I go drinking though.post #98035 of 1387283/6/14 at 11:06ampost #98036 of 1387283/6/14 at 11:11ampost #98037 of 1387283/6/14 at 11:15ampost #98038 of 1387283/6/14 at 11:19ampost #98039 of 1387283/6/14 at 11:22am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 29 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › New - Gustin Japan Black x Slate Raw Denim - Size 32 Slim - 13 oz... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...