Good luck @highvoltorb!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 5/2/16 at 12:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 4/30/16 at 11:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 3/31/16 at 1:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6505post #97561 of 1387283/2/14 at 9:08pmpost #97562 of 1387283/2/14 at 9:15pmpost #97563 of 1387283/2/14 at 9:17pmQuote:
Yep, I won a red one from @cpmac7 in the free giveaway thread. Haven't had a good/appropriate opportunity to wear it in public yet though.
Edit: we more directly named it the "bullshit" tie though.post #97564 of 1387283/2/14 at 9:30pm
Also, weird favor-ish question. Does anyone see a decent amount of J crew urban slim fit chino's pants? PM if you're up to pick up a few of them over a bit for a proxy. Their stuff fits me pretty well and works well for my day job. I need to up my spring/summer pant game and wanted to pick up a few chino's in a few different colors. I see a few of them in thrifts here every couple of weeks, but they're not always in my size. Thanks in advance!
Of course! Hope they fit ya!
The shoes should work out okay for wearing sockless (I just sprayed them) and the pants should work out okay too. The back rise is a little funny, but works okay since I tent to wear my pants lower on my hips anyway.post #97565 of 1387283/2/14 at 9:49pmQuote:TRASH MOUF FLIP TAWK! (Click to show)Originally Posted by joshmick
Agreed. I am about to buy an Isaia for $150
but... (Click to show)...which I will turn around and sell for around $600Your Flip Foo Force is stronger than mine, because I have a super recent, staple solid navy Isaia flat front pants, dual vent suit that has watchers and no offers at like $700. OK, so it's Isaia for Saks, but it's Isaia. And recent. And solid freaking navy with flat front pents and a crimson lining.
I don't get it.post #97566 of 1387283/2/14 at 10:38pmpost #97567 of 1387283/2/14 at 11:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thank you to whoever on here mentioned to pick up made in USA Converse!
Malaysia? They have the hots for USA made Converse. Always on the look out for these but you can tell others are looking as well as the tongue of the shoe is lifted up to look for the newer tag.post #97568 of 1387283/3/14 at 12:27amQuote:Originally Posted by Ian Erickson
reason #1000000 why I am better than henry
rrl made in usa double breasted cream linen mop button sex machine size 42R available
prl silk/linen/cotton blend sweater tentatively available because it fits me but I don't know if I want it
liberty of london shetland tie
That shit is the mad notes!Quote:Originally Posted by SCoNE
Well they're not gold, but...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Squint squint...Wow, NWT/NIB Elephant 3's???!!!post #97569 of 1387283/3/14 at 1:30ampost #97570 of 1387283/3/14 at 2:08ampost #97571 of 1387283/3/14 at 2:10ampost #97572 of 1387283/3/14 at 2:43am
Remember the camera adds 10 lbs. This spoiler is pic heavy direct from photobucket so they may use a lot of bandwidth. (Click to show)post #97573 of 1387283/3/14 at 2:54ampost #97574 of 1387283/3/14 at 3:19ampost #97575 of 1387283/3/14 at 8:43am
didn't look ahead to see if someone had answered, but yes, that's an italian stamp for silver on the buckle.
Rettile = Reptile
Argento = Silver
I have no clue what ardigl is.
As to the markings, or hallmarks,
The italians mark their silver with a star, a number, and the province abbreviation. the 800 stamp is the purity. Most makers will have their own stamps in addition to these. For example, if Bulgari made it, their stamp is "Bulgari"
You've got the star, I can't read the number in the middle, and it looks like the two letters for province are BR, which Brindisi is the one that comes to mind, but not sure.
So, a reptile belt with a silver buckle, made in italy, 800/1000 purity silver, probably in brindisi....and the number in the middle is probably a specific maker. I don't know if the makers have codes that you can check online.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Viberg for Styleforum HoF GMTO - The Hopper Boot PUT YOUR MONEY... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style 13 minutes ago
- › NEW: Barton Perreira Byron Optical Frames with Clip-On Lens 17 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 17 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts