Good luck @highvoltorb!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6505
Styleforum Top Picks
Yep, I won a red one from @cpmac7 in the free giveaway thread. Haven't had a good/appropriate opportunity to wear it in public yet though.
Edit: we more directly named it the "bullshit" tie though.
Also, weird favor-ish question. Does anyone see a decent amount of J crew urban slim fit chino's pants? PM if you're up to pick up a few of them over a bit for a proxy. Their stuff fits me pretty well and works well for my day job. I need to up my spring/summer pant game and wanted to pick up a few chino's in a few different colors. I see a few of them in thrifts here every couple of weeks, but they're not always in my size. Thanks in advance!
Of course! Hope they fit ya!
The shoes should work out okay for wearing sockless (I just sprayed them) and the pants should work out okay too. The back rise is a little funny, but works okay since I tent to wear my pants lower on my hips anyway.
Agreed. I am about to buy an Isaia for $150
but... (Click to show)
I don't get it.
Thank you to whoever on here mentioned to pick up made in USA Converse!
Malaysia? They have the hots for USA made Converse. Always on the look out for these but you can tell others are looking as well as the tongue of the shoe is lifted up to look for the newer tag.
reason #1000000 why I am better than henry
rrl made in usa double breasted cream linen mop button sex machine size 42R available
prl silk/linen/cotton blend sweater tentatively available because it fits me but I don't know if I want it
liberty of london shetland tie
That shit is the mad notes!
Well they're not gold, but...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Squint squint...Wow, NWT/NIB Elephant 3's???!!!
Remember the camera adds 10 lbs. This spoiler is pic heavy direct from photobucket so they may use a lot of bandwidth. (Click to show)
didn't look ahead to see if someone had answered, but yes, that's an italian stamp for silver on the buckle.
Rettile = Reptile
Argento = Silver
I have no clue what ardigl is.
As to the markings, or hallmarks,
The italians mark their silver with a star, a number, and the province abbreviation. the 800 stamp is the purity. Most makers will have their own stamps in addition to these. For example, if Bulgari made it, their stamp is "Bulgari"
You've got the star, I can't read the number in the middle, and it looks like the two letters for province are BR, which Brindisi is the one that comes to mind, but not sure.
So, a reptile belt with a silver buckle, made in italy, 800/1000 purity silver, probably in brindisi....and the number in the middle is probably a specific maker. I don't know if the makers have codes that you can check online.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 6 minutes ago
- › Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 8 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 15 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories