Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6436post #96526 of 1387282/21/14 at 11:56am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #96527 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:04pmpost #96528 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:18pmpost #96529 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:20pmpost #96530 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:33pmpost #96531 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:38pm
Give it some time, she'll get chased out soon enough!Quote:
All denim breaks in eventually. I had a pair of their Elephant 2 at 22 oz. They broke in after a month of wear. If you cop one and it feels uncomfortable, wash them to get rid of the starch. You can wash raw denim. It is not a sin as long as you don't put them in the dryer.Quote:Originally Posted by suited
The aforementioned odd measuring jacket - Brioni pure cashmere: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #96532 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:43pmpost #96533 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:43pmpost #96534 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by jdrizzy
Sparing your eyes from seeing it twice! (Click to show)
Found this skeet for 39.99... Spiral buttons
I have a 30% off card.
I'll definitely make my money back won't I.
Yes.post #96535 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:52pmpost #96536 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:55pmQuote:I have found and sold some that say Bench Made in England that have the same writing inside as Cheaney but the heel pattern and details are the same as my Crockett & Jones. So my conclusion was that they were farmed out to Cheaney by Crockett & Jones.
Have any pics?post #96537 of 1387282/21/14 at 12:55pmpost #96538 of 1387282/21/14 at 1:04pmQuote:
Thanks for the information! It's beginning to sound like every English maker has had their hands on them at some point.
Here are a couple of pictures, they're going to be on their way to me, so I don't have the inside markings unfortunately.post #96539 of 1387282/21/14 at 1:13pmpost #96540 of 1387282/21/14 at 1:17pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 25 minutes ago
- › NIB Crockett & Jones Brown Wingtips & Ferragamo Tramezza Norwegian... 29 minutes ago
- › Can you guys tell me if these balmain jeans are fake? 29 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 36 minutes ago
- › Any other Edmontonians here? 39 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 42 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...