I found a pair of these yesterday that I think came from REIs basement sale. The toes are scuffed, but otherwise in good condition. Size 13 and available.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 2:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/24/17 at 3:27pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6414post #96196 of 1387282/18/14 at 7:59ampost #96197 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:21ampost #96198 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:25ampost #96199 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:28ampost #96200 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:52amQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Vintage Arrow Regatta Striped Jacket.
Lightweight Tweedish Fabric
Triple Patch Pocket
Smoked MOP Buttons
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is insanely cool...post #96201 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:56ampost #96202 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:57ampost #96203 of 1387282/18/14 at 9:09ampost #96204 of 1387282/18/14 at 9:14ampost #96205 of 1387282/18/14 at 9:14ampost #96206 of 1387282/18/14 at 9:25ampost #96207 of 1387282/18/14 at 9:53ampost #96208 of 1387282/18/14 at 11:12ampost #96209 of 1387282/18/14 at 11:54amQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
Tori Richard Cotton Lawn fabric is my absolute favorite for Aloha shirts. They're just the bees knees for current model Hawaiian shirts.
They don't tend to sell for a ton on The Bay (perhaps about like a mid-level dress shirt (think Thomas Pink), but I find a ton of them.
My favorites for Hawaiian shirts are: Tori Richard, Reyn Spooner, Kahala (they also use cotton lawn fabric for some of their shirts) and Pataloha (Patagonia).
The Hawaiian shirts that do the best would be vintage shirts from the 50s and earlier. Shirts from the really early days can go for hundreds and even a thousand dollars or more. But they're incredibly rare. Finding one in a thrift would be a highlight to say the least!
Could you show some pics of those older, valuable ones please? I see those shirts all of the time.Quote:
Agreed!post #96210 of 1387282/18/14 at 12:03pm
Pictures from Sunday and Monday. All available unless otherwise noted.
Filson 24oz Mackinaw Wool Vest/Liner in Charcoal
Size LargeWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pendleton Blackwatch (?) 4 button, 2 pocket vest
I always think I have found the craziest Robert Graham Shirt, and then I find another, crazier one. Behold!
And then here are the other shirts.
Orvis XL, Orvis XL, Zegna XXL, Canali 16.5
Pal Zileri 15, Robert Talbott 15.5/35, J.Press (tentatively N/A)
The color is kind of shit because I was in hurry for that last one, but I have better pics if people PM me.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Cigars 27 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Yoshida PORTER Paramount Packer HIGH-END Backpack 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Bihn AERONAUT 45 NEW via Europe! 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 20 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 22 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 27 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › How to Buy a Women Dress Online That Puts on...
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway