I found a pair of these yesterday that I think came from REIs basement sale. The toes are scuffed, but otherwise in good condition. Size 13 and available.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/15/16 at 6:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6414post #96196 of 1387282/18/14 at 7:59ampost #96197 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:21ampost #96198 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:25ampost #96199 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:28ampost #96200 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:52amQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Vintage Arrow Regatta Striped Jacket.
Lightweight Tweedish Fabric
Triple Patch Pocket
Smoked MOP Buttons
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is insanely cool...post #96201 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:56ampost #96202 of 1387282/18/14 at 8:57ampost #96203 of 1387282/18/14 at 9:09ampost #96204 of 1387282/18/14 at 9:14ampost #96205 of 1387282/18/14 at 9:14ampost #96206 of 1387282/18/14 at 9:25ampost #96207 of 1387282/18/14 at 9:53ampost #96208 of 1387282/18/14 at 11:12ampost #96209 of 1387282/18/14 at 11:54amQuote:Originally Posted by Fueco
Tori Richard Cotton Lawn fabric is my absolute favorite for Aloha shirts. They're just the bees knees for current model Hawaiian shirts.
They don't tend to sell for a ton on The Bay (perhaps about like a mid-level dress shirt (think Thomas Pink), but I find a ton of them.
My favorites for Hawaiian shirts are: Tori Richard, Reyn Spooner, Kahala (they also use cotton lawn fabric for some of their shirts) and Pataloha (Patagonia).
The Hawaiian shirts that do the best would be vintage shirts from the 50s and earlier. Shirts from the really early days can go for hundreds and even a thousand dollars or more. But they're incredibly rare. Finding one in a thrift would be a highlight to say the least!
Could you show some pics of those older, valuable ones please? I see those shirts all of the time.Quote:
Agreed!post #96210 of 1387282/18/14 at 12:03pm
Pictures from Sunday and Monday. All available unless otherwise noted.
Filson 24oz Mackinaw Wool Vest/Liner in Charcoal
Size LargeWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pendleton Blackwatch (?) 4 button, 2 pocket vest
I always think I have found the craziest Robert Graham Shirt, and then I find another, crazier one. Behold!
And then here are the other shirts.
Orvis XL, Orvis XL, Zegna XXL, Canali 16.5
Pal Zileri 15, Robert Talbott 15.5/35, J.Press (tentatively N/A)
The color is kind of shit because I was in hurry for that last one, but I have better pics if people PM me.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 24 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Bulk Deal (22) ~ Banana Republic Size L Non Iron Dress Shirts... 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding