Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:23 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6180post #92686 of 1387281/22/14 at 3:28pmpost #92687 of 1387281/22/14 at 3:34pmpost #92688 of 1387281/22/14 at 3:45pmpost #92689 of 1387281/22/14 at 3:52pm
Finally got back to thrifting a little and here goes...
Kilgour, French & Stanbury jacket made for Bernard L. Madoff, no pants to be found.
Belstaff. Please tell me if this is fake. I think it is.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
recent Zegna x2, Charvet
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Polo pants by Corneliani
Burberry, Brooks Brothers GF pantsWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
HSM Gold Trumpeter suits mint condition and Rafaele Caruso (needs cleaning and buttons, otherwise great)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #92690 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:01pmpost #92691 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:01pmpost #92692 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
OK, Snow Day challenge - write a word, phrase or emoticon to completely sum up each TT poster. Ill start.
ridethecliche - haha
1oftheCoolKids - Yay!
GmmCL - "not available"
Brianpore - "I dont usually pick up..."
Wes - (emoticon needed for reverse beaver pic)
barrel: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEEEEEEEETZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post #92693 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:07pmpost #92694 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:10pmpost #92695 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:10pmpost #92696 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:10pmpost #92697 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by marc roberto
Belstaff. Please tell me if this is fake. I think it is.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Madoff suit jacket is awesome. That Belstaff is a terrible fake.post #92698 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:25pmpost #92699 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:25pmQuick run after the dentist, snagged myself yet another PRL Hand Made in Italy tie (really can't resist those things) and a sweet yellow Paul Stuart cashmere cableknit sweater. I think it'll fit, so tenatively unavailable. There was an identical one (the cashmere tag wasn't there, but it was cashmere) in a tannish color, but just too much tearing to be worth it. All the worse as I'm pretty sure the damage came from the shit hangars the SA was using, not from the original owner.
EDIT - And all on the day where I'm wearing my new e-thrifting cashmere VV cableknit sweater.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261370425482?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649post #92700 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:25pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds 12.5D Merlot McAllisters Seconds 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › First MTM Suit - Mix & Match advise needed! 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...