Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6180post #92686 of 1387281/22/14 at 3:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92687 of 1387281/22/14 at 3:34pmpost #92688 of 1387281/22/14 at 3:45pmpost #92689 of 1387281/22/14 at 3:52pm
Finally got back to thrifting a little and here goes...
Kilgour, French & Stanbury jacket made for Bernard L. Madoff, no pants to be found.
Belstaff. Please tell me if this is fake. I think it is.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
recent Zegna x2, Charvet
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Polo pants by Corneliani
Burberry, Brooks Brothers GF pantsWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
HSM Gold Trumpeter suits mint condition and Rafaele Caruso (needs cleaning and buttons, otherwise great)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #92690 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:01pmpost #92691 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:01pmpost #92692 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
OK, Snow Day challenge - write a word, phrase or emoticon to completely sum up each TT poster. Ill start.
ridethecliche - haha
1oftheCoolKids - Yay!
GmmCL - "not available"
Brianpore - "I dont usually pick up..."
Wes - (emoticon needed for reverse beaver pic)
barrel: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEEEEEEEETZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post #92693 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:07pmpost #92694 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:10pmpost #92695 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:10pmpost #92696 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:10pmpost #92697 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by marc roberto
Belstaff. Please tell me if this is fake. I think it is.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Madoff suit jacket is awesome. That Belstaff is a terrible fake.post #92698 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:25pmpost #92699 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:25pmQuick run after the dentist, snagged myself yet another PRL Hand Made in Italy tie (really can't resist those things) and a sweet yellow Paul Stuart cashmere cableknit sweater. I think it'll fit, so tenatively unavailable. There was an identical one (the cashmere tag wasn't there, but it was cashmere) in a tannish color, but just too much tearing to be worth it. All the worse as I'm pretty sure the damage came from the shit hangars the SA was using, not from the original owner.
EDIT - And all on the day where I'm wearing my new e-thrifting cashmere VV cableknit sweater.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261370425482?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649post #92700 of 1387281/22/14 at 4:25pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › APC New Standard size 30 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › BNWT Story et Fall Grey Suede Side Zips, 43 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?