Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 5/2/16 at 12:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 4/30/16 at 11:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 3/31/16 at 1:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6178post #92656 of 1387281/22/14 at 12:51pmpost #92657 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:00pmpost #92658 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:08pmpost #92659 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:23pmHad a decent run today.
Found these Dsquared sunglasses for my wife. Pristine. Sadly could not find the case anywhere.
Picked this up for myself. Fits perfect. Wool/linen/silk blend. I love Agnona stuff. Being made by Isaia was a bonus.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Eskandar men's oversize wool/cashmere jacket thing.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is a first for me. Men's wool quilted jacket from Mackintosh. The good Mackintosh that is made in Scotland, not the Mackintosh New England garbage.
And then there was this from the store all the Kuhlman stuff was found at last week. More stuff came out over the weekend. Was pretty picked over but I did manage to find this unlabeled shirt that felt nicer than the rest. Apparently made for Kuhlman, according to the hang tag.
What's this? Handwork? Hand sewn side gussets? On a Kuhlman shirt?!
These buttons are awfully nice. Thick, MOPs with crows-foot stitching. What's this? Something is engraved onto them....
NWT Truzzi for....Kuhlman? Certainly an odd duck.post #92660 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:23pm
Found something I never thought I'd see where I live:
A pair of Isaia Aquaspider trousers in absolutely immaculate condition. They're a really nice chocolate brown color.
Waist seems to be about a 34-36 with an inseam of about 34, uncuffed at the bottom. They're available because I have nothing where I'd wear such nice trousers to haha :Ppost #92661 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:27pmpost #92662 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:28pmpost #92663 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:33pmpost #92664 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:39pm
I was wondering if ya'll could keep an eye out for some Harris Tweed to Proxy to me in Hawaii.
I'm guessing there's more likelihood of finding some in the colder states than all the way out here. Size 36s or 38s
-Thanks.post #92665 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:45pmQuote:
I still can't get over that shirt!
Sadly it was too small for me.
Are those Zegna trousers on the bottom left gray flannel?post #92666 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:47pmpost #92667 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:53pmpost #92668 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:55pmpost #92669 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:56pmpost #92670 of 1387281/22/14 at 1:57pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Viberg for Styleforum HoF GMTO - The Hopper Boot PUT YOUR MONEY... 1 minute ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 10 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts