Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 6:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6092post #91367 of 1387281/12/14 at 10:38pmQuote:
Wrong thread, but; Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)the economics are different for Canadians, the domestic market is pretty tiny, domestic shipping is comparatively expensive and nobody in the US wants to pay you for cross border shipping (they aren't used to it like we are), if you have the space to carry a bunch of inventory I would recommend using BINOBO and building shipping into your prices or being very clear about your shipping prices in your listing. Or you could send a box full of finds to a consigner every few months.
That said i think there are a few canadians here who slog it out on ebay, faceofboh maybe?
Edited by Towers - 1/12/14 at 10:51pmpost #91368 of 1387281/12/14 at 11:07pmpost #91369 of 1387281/12/14 at 11:57pmSorta thrifted... My wife and I used a Groupon deal for a discount on a meal at the local fondue place. Brilliant stuff, and less than half price. Four course meal consisting of salad, fondue, 27 varieties of meat (my faves were snow crab, alligator and scallops) and chocolate fondue. And a bottle of champagne of course!post #91370 of 1387281/13/14 at 1:27amQuote:Originally Posted by horse's_ass
Look at this fuckin thing:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Originally Posted by Snoogz
Outerwear & SweatersWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I gotz me the same one in blue! I kinda want to sew a suede/leather yoke on it...Quote:Originally Posted by Fueco
Sorta thrifted... My wife and I used a Groupon deal for a discount on a meal at the local fondue place. Brilliant stuff, and less than half price. Four course meal consisting of salad, fondue, 27 varieties of meat (my faves were snow crab, alligator and scallops) and chocolate fondue. And a bottle of champagne of course!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Deetz!post #91371 of 1387281/13/14 at 2:20ampost #91372 of 1387281/13/14 at 2:32am
went to a wedding with free drinks, and thrifted a hangover.
Also, there is a thread with a guy looking for interview wear advice. this thread has the best dressed members on SF, could some of you guys add an opinion?
come on, help a noob out.
post a non "Suit" interview worthy fit pic from your archives if you can.
Edited by size 38R - 1/13/14 at 2:43ampost #91373 of 1387281/13/14 at 6:57amQuote:
After comparing the two, it seems that they are indeed the same jacket. Though I have to say, yours is way cooler, what with the leather and color. Also, my tags are different. As to the poplin, I honestly cant tell the difference between it and a regular cotton shell. Is yours also made in the USA?post #91374 of 1387281/13/14 at 7:05ampost #91375 of 1387281/13/14 at 7:44ampost #91376 of 1387281/13/14 at 7:57ampost #91377 of 1387281/13/14 at 7:57ampost #91378 of 1387281/13/14 at 8:52ampost #91379 of 1387281/13/14 at 9:16ampost #91380 of 1387281/13/14 at 9:22am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 18 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 28 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 1 minute ago
- › What color suit/shirt/tie would compliment a black dress? 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...