Thanks! If it doesn't work out for me I'll shoot you a message.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 1:24 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/15/17 at 2:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6079post #91172 of 1387281/10/14 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by GM-H
Older but they are cotton/cashmereQuote:
Guess I was too late to the party!! 3rd in line if they don't work out.post #91173 of 1387281/10/14 at 7:27pmpost #91174 of 1387281/10/14 at 7:38pm
Day 1 of fitting is almost over! Two guys are proving sort of difficult, but we've also had two HUGE successes.
Got one guy rocking a monstrous Chester Barrie jacket and orange incotex trousers, another with my PRL Crocodile captoes and an exceptionally well-fitting Tom James sport coat (which also happens to be mine... it fits him better than it does me, and that's post-alterations)
Gentlemen, this shit is gonna be good.post #91175 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:20pm
Bought my first pair of "nice jeans" Rag & Bone Indigo Selvedge on eBay, got a pretty good dealio.post #91176 of 1387281/10/14 at 9:08pmpost #91177 of 1387281/11/14 at 12:33amI found a Huntsman piece for Daphne (Guinness) Niarchos today 0.o huge shouts out to two great posters who helped me navigate their respective cities! I've got sooo much to post again but I'm gonna wait a week til I'm home as I plan to keep thrifting on the way there.
Edited by Guitar Preacher - 1/11/14 at 1:23ampost #91178 of 1387281/11/14 at 1:30am
80's kids! Look what I've found today while searching on the google!!!post #91179 of 1387281/11/14 at 1:35am
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to those who nominated me!!!
We are all here to learn from one another and I'm pleased to have been able to help in some small way.
Thank you to all who've shared their knowledge, allowing this thread to thrive. This wouldn't have been possible without each and every one of you!
Finally, a huge THANK YOU to Size 38R for taking the time and effort to coordinate this.
Quote:Originally Posted by size 38R
2. 1ofthecoolkids. - with at least 5 nominations, he lurks until somebody needs help and immediately jumps in to the rescue, also a great guy , pm'ing noobs with advice. and never being a downer. always a bro for the members. he gets something very fun- yet to be decided. -going shopping for this one.post #91180 of 1387281/11/14 at 2:17am
1otck,it's all good. you were nominated by many.
Sparrow: there are different storylines, but ultramagnus was the highest ranking Autobot, and optimus primes commanding officer. he hid the "All spark" . 100% Badass.
the toy going to FaceofBoh is perhaps THE most articulated transformer made, and is 50% die-cast. - a heavy s.o.b.
dare you to see what he's worth on teh 'Bay.....
-worth much more to me, and is a personal gift to a king amongst men.
Barrel: EPIC!!!!!!post #91181 of 1387281/11/14 at 3:04ampost #91182 of 1387281/11/14 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by runyourchain
Before I go to bed. Forgot this earlier. Anybody know the date on this Levis jacket? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Only denim jacket I've ever found that fit and looks good on me. NWOT and USA made.
Yours has a hello kitty?post #91183 of 1387281/11/14 at 5:49ampost #91184 of 1387281/11/14 at 6:15am
Snoogz: A thankyou, fit pics.
late, drunk, and looking sharp in my Yves saint laurent amazeballz tweed, levi's cords, vivienne westwood square, burberry tie, wierd 70's waistcoat, and "British cloth shirt. +citizen watch.
hard to see, but ALL colors in the tie/square - are in the jacket. best part: main pocket still shut! love this thing!!!!
Edited by size 38R - 1/11/14 at 6:33ampost #91185 of 1387281/11/14 at 6:36amQuote:
Holy fuck! Please tell me you are going to keep the PRL POW jacket? That thing is boss!
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › 2016 Spring ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Unstructured Sportcoat 82%Silk 18%... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway