Thanks! If it doesn't work out for me I'll shoot you a message.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6079
Styleforum Top Picks
Older but they are cotton/cashmere
Guess I was too late to the party!! 3rd in line if they don't work out.
Day 1 of fitting is almost over! Two guys are proving sort of difficult, but we've also had two HUGE successes.
Got one guy rocking a monstrous Chester Barrie jacket and orange incotex trousers, another with my PRL Crocodile captoes and an exceptionally well-fitting Tom James sport coat (which also happens to be mine... it fits him better than it does me, and that's post-alterations)
Gentlemen, this shit is gonna be good.
Bought my first pair of "nice jeans" Rag & Bone Indigo Selvedge on eBay, got a pretty good dealio.
Edited by Guitar Preacher - 1/11/14 at 1:23am
80's kids! Look what I've found today while searching on the google!!!
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to those who nominated me!!!
We are all here to learn from one another and I'm pleased to have been able to help in some small way.
Thank you to all who've shared their knowledge, allowing this thread to thrive. This wouldn't have been possible without each and every one of you!
Finally, a huge THANK YOU to Size 38R for taking the time and effort to coordinate this.
2. 1ofthecoolkids. - with at least 5 nominations, he lurks until somebody needs help and immediately jumps in to the rescue, also a great guy , pm'ing noobs with advice. and never being a downer. always a bro for the members. he gets something very fun- yet to be decided. -going shopping for this one.
1otck,it's all good. you were nominated by many.
Sparrow: there are different storylines, but ultramagnus was the highest ranking Autobot, and optimus primes commanding officer. he hid the "All spark" . 100% Badass.
the toy going to FaceofBoh is perhaps THE most articulated transformer made, and is 50% die-cast. - a heavy s.o.b.
dare you to see what he's worth on teh 'Bay.....
-worth much more to me, and is a personal gift to a king amongst men.
Before I go to bed. Forgot this earlier. Anybody know the date on this Levis jacket? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Only denim jacket I've ever found that fit and looks good on me. NWOT and USA made.
Yours has a hello kitty?
Snoogz: A thankyou, fit pics.
late, drunk, and looking sharp in my Yves saint laurent amazeballz tweed, levi's cords, vivienne westwood square, burberry tie, wierd 70's waistcoat, and "British cloth shirt. +citizen watch.
hard to see, but ALL colors in the tie/square - are in the jacket. best part: main pocket still shut! love this thing!!!!
Edited by size 38R - 1/11/14 at 6:33am
Holy fuck! Please tell me you are going to keep the PRL POW jacket? That thing is boss!
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 6 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 19 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 4 Pairs for $40 - 32x32 Polo RL Jeans 8 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 8 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories