Thanks! If it doesn't work out for me I'll shoot you a message.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:29 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/27/16 at 10:53pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6079post #91172 of 1387281/10/14 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by GM-H
Older but they are cotton/cashmereQuote:
Guess I was too late to the party!! 3rd in line if they don't work out.post #91173 of 1387281/10/14 at 7:27pmpost #91174 of 1387281/10/14 at 7:38pm
Day 1 of fitting is almost over! Two guys are proving sort of difficult, but we've also had two HUGE successes.
Got one guy rocking a monstrous Chester Barrie jacket and orange incotex trousers, another with my PRL Crocodile captoes and an exceptionally well-fitting Tom James sport coat (which also happens to be mine... it fits him better than it does me, and that's post-alterations)
Gentlemen, this shit is gonna be good.post #91175 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:20pm
Bought my first pair of "nice jeans" Rag & Bone Indigo Selvedge on eBay, got a pretty good dealio.post #91176 of 1387281/10/14 at 9:08pmpost #91177 of 1387281/11/14 at 12:33amI found a Huntsman piece for Daphne (Guinness) Niarchos today 0.o huge shouts out to two great posters who helped me navigate their respective cities! I've got sooo much to post again but I'm gonna wait a week til I'm home as I plan to keep thrifting on the way there.
Edited by Guitar Preacher - 1/11/14 at 1:23ampost #91178 of 1387281/11/14 at 1:30am
80's kids! Look what I've found today while searching on the google!!!post #91179 of 1387281/11/14 at 1:35am
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to those who nominated me!!!
We are all here to learn from one another and I'm pleased to have been able to help in some small way.
Thank you to all who've shared their knowledge, allowing this thread to thrive. This wouldn't have been possible without each and every one of you!
Finally, a huge THANK YOU to Size 38R for taking the time and effort to coordinate this.
Quote:Originally Posted by size 38R
2. 1ofthecoolkids. - with at least 5 nominations, he lurks until somebody needs help and immediately jumps in to the rescue, also a great guy , pm'ing noobs with advice. and never being a downer. always a bro for the members. he gets something very fun- yet to be decided. -going shopping for this one.post #91180 of 1387281/11/14 at 2:17am
1otck,it's all good. you were nominated by many.
Sparrow: there are different storylines, but ultramagnus was the highest ranking Autobot, and optimus primes commanding officer. he hid the "All spark" . 100% Badass.
the toy going to FaceofBoh is perhaps THE most articulated transformer made, and is 50% die-cast. - a heavy s.o.b.
dare you to see what he's worth on teh 'Bay.....
-worth much more to me, and is a personal gift to a king amongst men.
Barrel: EPIC!!!!!!post #91181 of 1387281/11/14 at 3:04ampost #91182 of 1387281/11/14 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by runyourchain
Before I go to bed. Forgot this earlier. Anybody know the date on this Levis jacket? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Only denim jacket I've ever found that fit and looks good on me. NWOT and USA made.
Yours has a hello kitty?post #91183 of 1387281/11/14 at 5:49ampost #91184 of 1387281/11/14 at 6:15am
Snoogz: A thankyou, fit pics.
late, drunk, and looking sharp in my Yves saint laurent amazeballz tweed, levi's cords, vivienne westwood square, burberry tie, wierd 70's waistcoat, and "British cloth shirt. +citizen watch.
hard to see, but ALL colors in the tie/square - are in the jacket. best part: main pocket still shut! love this thing!!!!
Edited by size 38R - 1/11/14 at 6:33ampost #91185 of 1387281/11/14 at 6:36amQuote:
Holy fuck! Please tell me you are going to keep the PRL POW jacket? That thing is boss!
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 48 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 57 seconds ago
- › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The... 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding