Do the one with you playing ball with your dogs again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/29/15 at 5:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/28/15 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6073
Styleforum Top Picks
not my words Spoo, i still want you to think i'm an asshole.
really, at least 3 guys have payed tribute to you, and although i'm always giving you shiz about your car, i admit you earned the accolades.
Just got my box from snoogz!!!!!! Jeeeeeebussss!! that is some fancy tweed. never seen a tweed like it, and fits like a glove. Thanks very much.
fit pic tomorrow!
My grass was SO tall at one point a couple of years ago... (Click to show)
Edited by Digmenow - 1/10/14 at 6:45am
Hey man, welcome here!
I met you a few weeks ago at your store. Love the place by the way!
You should post some fits in the WAYWRN thread as well. You're a dapper dude-ski.
WOW! I can honestly say, that there has been an influx of pm's regarding those who made others happy in 2013. so many in fact, that i have decided to split the prize in to 3 winners which are:
1. FaceofBoh. - for going above and beyond for the thread and it's members. needless to say, he is a champion of what "Thrift Bro" means. you get the biggest, most fun toy. you deserve it. (we know how awesome you are) -with 2 outstanding nominations.
so moved by his acts of kindness, i am sending him this: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow, I'm completely gobsmacked/speechless. I wasn't expecting this at all. Hats off to the other guys recongized. It's nice to be in such august company!
Looking forward to the toy - I need a mascot and that'll do just nicely!
post a link to your blog in your sig. ???
thanks snoogz, now errybody knows why i'm drunk at 7am. and swimming in BAPE, only thrift grails,.and can't find shoes in my size.
-lurkers- you want proxy? get known on here..... i pay $$$$ for my stuff.
FaceofBoh: you are awesome, can't describe or explain it. it just is. my most treasured posession after my car is yours, heart to heart. if only others knew the kind of man you are.... (tips hat)
edit: nerdy talk....
"Ultramagnus" first holder of the "All spark", force of good, defender of cybertron, and prime before optimus. = a fitting mascot for a good dude.
super nerdy vid:(had to watch this to see all the stuff it does)- skip to 4mins for the good stuff.
THE GRAIL!!!! of ALL transformers!!!!!! the best i could do for you bro.
enjoy, it's well deserved.
Edited by size 38R - 1/10/14 at 9:43am
Lil help, please?
Is this ostrich legit? I read up on how to spot fake ostrich and it seems real to me (no repeating patterns as far as I can tell, a couple of the bumps have 'pores') but I'd like a second opinion.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › lefty's random dog thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories