Do the one with you playing ball with your dogs again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6073post #91081 of 1387281/10/14 at 5:28am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #91082 of 1387281/10/14 at 5:28am
not my words Spoo, i still want you to think i'm an asshole.
really, at least 3 guys have payed tribute to you, and although i'm always giving you shiz about your car, i admit you earned the accolades.
Just got my box from snoogz!!!!!! Jeeeeeebussss!! that is some fancy tweed. never seen a tweed like it, and fits like a glove. Thanks very much.
fit pic tomorrow!post #91083 of 1387281/10/14 at 6:33amAs you wish. (Click to show)
My grass was SO tall at one point a couple of years ago... (Click to show)
Edited by Digmenow - 1/10/14 at 6:45ampost #91084 of 1387281/10/14 at 7:12ampost #91085 of 1387281/10/14 at 7:14ampost #91086 of 1387281/10/14 at 7:30ampost #91087 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:02ampost #91088 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:25ampost #91089 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:28ampost #91090 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:30amQuote:
Hey man, welcome here!
I met you a few weeks ago at your store. Love the place by the way!
You should post some fits in the WAYWRN thread as well. You're a dapper dude-ski.post #91091 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:31ampost #91092 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:33ampost #91093 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:43amQuote:Originally Posted by size 38R
WOW! I can honestly say, that there has been an influx of pm's regarding those who made others happy in 2013. so many in fact, that i have decided to split the prize in to 3 winners which are:
1. FaceofBoh. - for going above and beyond for the thread and it's members. needless to say, he is a champion of what "Thrift Bro" means. you get the biggest, most fun toy. you deserve it. (we know how awesome you are) -with 2 outstanding nominations.
so moved by his acts of kindness, i am sending him this: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow, I'm completely gobsmacked/speechless. I wasn't expecting this at all. Hats off to the other guys recongized. It's nice to be in such august company!
Looking forward to the toy - I need a mascot and that'll do just nicely!post #91094 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:46am
post a link to your blog in your sig. ???
thanks snoogz, now errybody knows why i'm drunk at 7am. and swimming in BAPE, only thrift grails,.and can't find shoes in my size.
-lurkers- you want proxy? get known on here..... i pay $$$$ for my stuff.
FaceofBoh: you are awesome, can't describe or explain it. it just is. my most treasured posession after my car is yours, heart to heart. if only others knew the kind of man you are.... (tips hat)
edit: nerdy talk....Warning: transformers nerdyness. (Click to show)
"Ultramagnus" first holder of the "All spark", force of good, defender of cybertron, and prime before optimus. = a fitting mascot for a good dude.
super nerdy vid:(had to watch this to see all the stuff it does)- skip to 4mins for the good stuff.
THE GRAIL!!!! of ALL transformers!!!!!! the best i could do for you bro.
enjoy, it's well deserved.
Edited by size 38R - 1/10/14 at 9:43ampost #91095 of 1387281/10/14 at 8:54am
Lil help, please?
Is this ostrich legit? I read up on how to spot fake ostrich and it seems real to me (no repeating patterns as far as I can tell, a couple of the bumps have 'pores') but I'd like a second opinion.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 16 minutes ago
- › White windowpane sport coat - Linen-cotton opinion 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...