Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 6051post #90751 of 1387281/7/14 at 4:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #90752 of 1387281/7/14 at 4:47pmpost #90753 of 1387281/7/14 at 4:51pmpost #90754 of 1387281/7/14 at 4:53pmQuote:
I have no disdain for fueco. I've said my peace.Quote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
My name is GMMcL.
And I'm a Tieaholic. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
(I reorganized and felt like sharing. Given how stuffed in these all are, it's a strict one-in-one out regimen from now on. Unfortunately, I have a few in the freezer and are expecting yet more from ebay, so some of these brave souls will meet their end all too soon....)
Hit a few stores including Marshalls & TJX. It's entirely possible that all this ends up getting returned, but since it's at least temporarily in my custody, and since possession is 9/10ths of the law, I shall brag.
NWT RLPL. Anyone know the maker? Noticed the sleeve buttons are missing AFTER I got it home. MSRP started near $4K and I got it for ... a lot less (but still a lot). 40L. Happy to pass along at proxy, but be warned: That's still a LOT of money. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NWT RLPL cashmere blend cords (mint green)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NWT Rag & Bone non selvedge; 34x 32ish
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
A whole mess of NWT Duchamp Numerous retina-searing pictures (Click to show)
A couple of RLPL ties, NWT, priced less than the Duchamp Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
3x pairs of Duchamp socks
Moschino wool blend
Personal grail Sulka tux shirt with waffle front.
Made in USA Team USA Olympic gear
Skeety skeet, complete with little paisley skeets all over it.
Are the Made in China Duchamp ties desirable? I passed on about 100 of them in the past three days.post #90755 of 1387281/7/14 at 4:57pmpost #90756 of 1387281/7/14 at 5:00pmpost #90757 of 1387281/7/14 at 5:05pmQuote:
Synergy!post #90758 of 1387281/7/14 at 5:05pmpost #90759 of 1387281/7/14 at 5:07pmpost #90760 of 1387281/7/14 at 5:14pmpost #90761 of 1387281/7/14 at 5:21pmpost #90762 of 1387281/7/14 at 5:25pmpost #90763 of 1387281/7/14 at 5:27pmpost #90764 of 1387281/7/14 at 5:28pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 1709 Active Users (362 Members and 1347 Guests)
- › Barbour Quilted Waistcoat/Zip-in Liner Gilet Body Warmer 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › SCAM ALERT - Alden X J Gilbert Indy Shell Cordovan #8 in 7.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?