I friggin love Ravioli!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 1:38 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 8/20/16 at 4:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on Yesterday at 6:42 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5986post #89776 of 13872812/29/13 at 5:35pmpost #89777 of 13872812/29/13 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by sn0wman
I was so pleased that Spoo informed me that the cashmere coat I got from Cavallini was made by D' Avenza, that I went back to snag the suit I liked too. Feels like Super 150s+. Seems to be similar quality of the D' Avenza.
Unfortunately, it is a different tag that I didn't see in the labels thread.
It's made by Ravazzolo. Just as good as D' Avenza in my opinion. Similar in terms of obscurity as well. Nice find!post #89778 of 13872812/29/13 at 5:42pmpost #89779 of 13872812/29/13 at 5:45pmpost #89780 of 13872812/29/13 at 5:46pmpost #89781 of 13872812/29/13 at 6:10pm
Finds from the last week.
L-R Recent Zegna X4, Faconnable, Corneliani, Drakes, Fendi.
L-R BB X4, NWT BB, Dormeuil X2
No name Italian, Faconnable, Gucci, NWT BCBG raw silk, old Sulka (my first), Dunn & Co tweed, no name wool/cashmere, A. Mouley. Anyone know this brand? Can't find much on it.
AE X3, all went to my dad for Christmas.
Cole Haan Benchmade in England. Are these C&J? Heel pattern looks dead on. 8D, Available.
Cole HaanXNike Aire, my size N/A
Shirts and sweaters:
L-R, B-F: BR oxford cloth french cuff x2 (one not pictured cuz I'm wearing it ), BB, awesome VV w/MoP buttons and super sof fabric, Recent Zegna, my first Skeet. All my size and N/A, except for the RG which is tagged a Large.
Theory 100% Cashmere blue-green, XL.
Suits and SCs:
Nordstrom camel hair, picked up for myself for a song.
NWOT (dual vents still basted shut) Faconnable wool&cashmere herringbone shacket. Tagged L.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AWESOME vintage SFA tweed bespoke (or MTM I guees, I really don't know) suit. This thing is completely handmade, and it has an awesome art deco lining. Dual vented, too! . My size and decidedly N/A.Closeups. (Click to show)
Belvest for Ted Ladipus white silk shantung dinner jacket. Dual Vented. Some spots and one of the (huge) pearl buttons is slightly chipped. It's about a 40S. I have not tried to get it dry cleaned or anything. Available for cost+shipping to anyone who wants a project jacket.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Awesome wool/cashmere Jack Victor Prossimo. Super recent and in awesome shape. 42L, available for cost+shipping.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Isaia for Brooks Brothers. Anyone ever heard of this?? Navy micro herringbone, 44L.Warning: Spoiler! Closeups (Click to show)post #89782 of 13872812/29/13 at 6:25pmpost #89783 of 13872812/29/13 at 6:28pmpost #89784 of 13872812/29/13 at 6:35pmpost #89785 of 13872812/29/13 at 6:44pm
Forgot to post this. Only a select few of you will think this is even remotely cool so only unspoil if you are a fan of hockey, vintage jerseys, or Cleveland/Pittsburgh.
Cleveland Lumberjacks alternate jersey. The Lumberjacks were a team from the now defunct IHL. I used to go to a ton of their games when I was a little kid. This jersey looks a lot like a Pittsburgh Penguins jersey because the Cleveland Lumberjacks were the farm team for them which makes it kind of a collectible for some people. I have some family in Pittsburgh who I might mail it too if I don't just keep it as a practice/drop in jersey.post #89786 of 13872812/29/13 at 6:48pm
More discount goodies for me Sorry for the long post, the spoilers were doing funny things.
Barbera 17 3/4 shirt and Chanel tie
Ralph Lauren black label jeans. Are these selvedge. I know 0 about jeans.
Brioni, Ralph Lauren black label knit squarebottom, Rag & bone half calf leather half silk!(for motorcycle guys (or Ferrari drivers)who wear ties),Gucci, Duchamp(England)
RRL cotton pantsWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Isaia cotton pants coral red/pink
RLPL shirts (the three whites are my size and now have a new home!!)
RLPL cotton whiteys (tiny spot on them so got them for RLPL<$$$)
Polo Indian Madras things x 2 (the sales guy said they actually came with shorts. Unfortunately they were missing)
Polo by Corneliani pants x 2
Boss (top) for me, bottom Hickey Freeman orphan (for me), Hickey Freeman FF
Hickey Freeman 100% silk sportcoats x2 (38S, 42R)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Zegna linen,wool,silk unlinedWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Zegna Trofeo 3B
Edited by marc roberto - 12/29/13 at 7:25pmpost #89787 of 13872812/29/13 at 7:11pmpost #89788 of 13872812/29/13 at 7:13pm
The world is at your fingertips, my man. Feel the rush of power coursing through you.
My consultation fee can be paid in Purple Label goodspost #89789 of 13872812/29/13 at 7:17pmpost #89790 of 13872812/29/13 at 7:21pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 seconds ago
- › The Anderson & Sheppard Expatriates Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 15 seconds ago
- › Tailors who will significantly alter suits in Manhattan? 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 9 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 10 minutes ago
- › Bodega - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding