or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5891

post #88351 of 125116

Ricci shirts are a great investment

post #88352 of 125116

And some estate pipes.....

 

Please hold

 

 

post #88353 of 125116

And some estate pipes.....

Tentatively pre-dibsed for Orgetorix and Lirum

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #88354 of 125116

I also found my first pair of ostrich boots (made by El General). They weren't in good enough condition for the price GW wanted for them, but it was cool to see something like that in the wild!

post #88355 of 125116

Not that I smoke, but I dig this one.. the grain looks like smoke and flames.  Is that a special maple?

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

And some estate pipes.....

post #88356 of 125116
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wman View Post
 

Flame Grain Briar

post #88357 of 125116
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wman View Post
 

Flame Grain Briar

post #88358 of 125116
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

And some estate pipes.....

Tentatively pre-dibsed for Orgetorix and Lirum

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am a sucker for bulldogs. GREAT looking pipe. I need to get back into pipe tobacco. It's seems so fitting for cold weather..

post #88359 of 125116
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodchuck312 View Post

I did a 12 store marathon run yesterday, got a bunch of great stuff.  But I think i spent a bit too much for this Brooks Brothers Chesterfield but I couldn't pass it up.   ...   Just has a Brooks Brothers New York tag.  And in the inside pocket it has a Brooks Bros. Tag hand sewn with the measurements.
Any idea on the age of this one? (Click to show)










41 Short, you say? happy.gif

I'll have to PM you my address so you can send it to me for closer inspection. I should be able to give you an approximate age by, oh say Spring '14. How's that work for you? marchal.gif
post #88360 of 125116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post


41 Short, you say? happy.gif

I'll have to PM you my address so you can send it to me for closer inspection. I should be able to give you an approximate age by, oh say Spring '14. How's that work for you? marchal.gif

 

Haha we actually are in the same area, I live in the Towson area.  The more i try on this coat the more i think i'm going to keep it.  Motivation to lose a few pounds :)

post #88361 of 125116
Reposting these since i was able to clean them up.
These are by far my favourite shoe find of the year.

New Walter Steiger whole cut shoes (available)
post #88362 of 125116

Anyone selling blue or white cutaways in 16.5?

post #88363 of 125116
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodchuck312 View Post

Haha we actually are in the same area, I live in the Towson area.  The more i try on this coat the more i think i'm going to keep it.  Motivation to lose a few pounds smile.gif

You need to move out of my territory by the end of the year.

Jk

Seriously. Move.

Jk
post #88364 of 125116

Shoutout to Spoo for taking my consignments. Check came today - nice and fat.

post #88365 of 125116
Awesome hauls guys. It seems weekends are poor thrifting days for me. Crowded, picked through, not much fun. I'm jealous of your finds.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread