Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5868post #88006 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #88007 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Digmenow
They basically said, sit here/stand there/walk when we tell you and don't talk to the actors unless they talk to you first. The food was incredible. "House of Cards" switched casting companies for the second season (yes, there is one, they've been filming all around me) so I never got any call backs for Extra work.
I was on an episode of COPS. They still re-run it - look for me - I'm the guy without the shirt.post #88008 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:33pmpost #88009 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:48pmpost #88010 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Evil Abed
Bit surprised to find a pair of first quality of this nature at the rack yesterday...
Pretty good deal.
Also for any of you interested in a pair of those AE Schautals (basically a suede MacNeil with a thick double oak sole, made specially for Nordstrom Rack) like the pair Fueco grabbed a few weeks back, they're on clearance at $69. For a double sole, suede, USA made longwing, that is impossible to beat. They only have them in an odd brown somewhere between chocolate milkshake and snuff. Also they only have them in widths of D or EEE. Hit up your local shop and grab a pair.
My city is such a shit hole for menswear that our local NR carries low end Macy-like brand stuff...all ours ever has is penguin, Tommy Hilfiger, and Steve Madden (for shoes). Never once seen AE @ my local NR...sad huh? And to top it off...i wear an 10 EEE and those AE's you mentioned would be a great addition for a suede pair of shoes. Its one thing to miss out on opportunities when they arise, and another to miss out without the opportunity even being capable of arising...
Edited by Snoogz - 12/12/13 at 2:32pmpost #88011 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:59pmpost #88012 of 13872812/12/13 at 2:27pmMy wife texted me to say that a box arrived for me today. She thinks it's my SS gift, but it could be a buyer's remorse return, so I won't get too excited yet. Anyone from Cincy on here?
Incidentally, she said that she has a playgroup with the kids when I get home so could I wait until she's home before opening!? Apparently the Secret Santa has piqued her interest.
edited on advice of counsel
Edited by SeaJen - 12/12/13 at 5:32pmpost #88013 of 13872812/12/13 at 2:41pmpost #88014 of 13872812/12/13 at 3:27pmpost #88015 of 13872812/12/13 at 3:35pmpost #88016 of 13872812/12/13 at 3:42pmpost #88017 of 13872812/12/13 at 3:58pmpost #88018 of 13872812/12/13 at 4:07pm
Thrift Thread Gift Exchange 2013
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
BB Made in England wool scarf; BB silk braces; BB Makers bow tie (now I gotta learn how to tie it )
A bunch of silk, hand-rolled pocket squares
And a tie for every occasion...BB, Robert Talbott Carmel, Canali, Breuer, BB, LE Viyella, Aquascutum, BB pheasants, Scottish wool
Thank you very much, Dan. You killed it.
Edited by SeaJen - 12/12/13 at 5:31pmpost #88019 of 13872812/12/13 at 4:12pmpost #88020 of 13872812/12/13 at 4:12pmGot some nice pickups today and yesterday. all thrifts.
2 RLPL Navy blue suits in mint condition. Both w/ ticket pockets, both side vented, one DB, one SB 3roll2, both 48L..... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thom Brown sz 3 striped oxford Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rebecca Minkoff purses NWT, dust bags, straps, etc. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Piles of NWT jbrand, hudson, true religion Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 12 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 28 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...