Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:23 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5868post #88006 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:15pmpost #88007 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Digmenow
They basically said, sit here/stand there/walk when we tell you and don't talk to the actors unless they talk to you first. The food was incredible. "House of Cards" switched casting companies for the second season (yes, there is one, they've been filming all around me) so I never got any call backs for Extra work.
I was on an episode of COPS. They still re-run it - look for me - I'm the guy without the shirt.post #88008 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:33pmpost #88009 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:48pmpost #88010 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Evil Abed
Bit surprised to find a pair of first quality of this nature at the rack yesterday...
Pretty good deal.
Also for any of you interested in a pair of those AE Schautals (basically a suede MacNeil with a thick double oak sole, made specially for Nordstrom Rack) like the pair Fueco grabbed a few weeks back, they're on clearance at $69. For a double sole, suede, USA made longwing, that is impossible to beat. They only have them in an odd brown somewhere between chocolate milkshake and snuff. Also they only have them in widths of D or EEE. Hit up your local shop and grab a pair.
My city is such a shit hole for menswear that our local NR carries low end Macy-like brand stuff...all ours ever has is penguin, Tommy Hilfiger, and Steve Madden (for shoes). Never once seen AE @ my local NR...sad huh? And to top it off...i wear an 10 EEE and those AE's you mentioned would be a great addition for a suede pair of shoes. Its one thing to miss out on opportunities when they arise, and another to miss out without the opportunity even being capable of arising...
Edited by Snoogz - 12/12/13 at 2:32pmpost #88011 of 13872812/12/13 at 1:59pmpost #88012 of 13872812/12/13 at 2:27pmMy wife texted me to say that a box arrived for me today. She thinks it's my SS gift, but it could be a buyer's remorse return, so I won't get too excited yet. Anyone from Cincy on here?
Incidentally, she said that she has a playgroup with the kids when I get home so could I wait until she's home before opening!? Apparently the Secret Santa has piqued her interest.
edited on advice of counsel
Edited by SeaJen - 12/12/13 at 5:32pmpost #88013 of 13872812/12/13 at 2:41pmpost #88014 of 13872812/12/13 at 3:27pmpost #88015 of 13872812/12/13 at 3:35pmpost #88016 of 13872812/12/13 at 3:42pmpost #88017 of 13872812/12/13 at 3:58pmpost #88018 of 13872812/12/13 at 4:07pm
Thrift Thread Gift Exchange 2013
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
BB Made in England wool scarf; BB silk braces; BB Makers bow tie (now I gotta learn how to tie it )
A bunch of silk, hand-rolled pocket squares
And a tie for every occasion...BB, Robert Talbott Carmel, Canali, Breuer, BB, LE Viyella, Aquascutum, BB pheasants, Scottish wool
Thank you very much, Dan. You killed it.
Edited by SeaJen - 12/12/13 at 5:31pmpost #88019 of 13872812/12/13 at 4:12pmpost #88020 of 13872812/12/13 at 4:12pmGot some nice pickups today and yesterday. all thrifts.
2 RLPL Navy blue suits in mint condition. Both w/ ticket pockets, both side vented, one DB, one SB 3roll2, both 48L..... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thom Brown sz 3 striped oxford Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rebecca Minkoff purses NWT, dust bags, straps, etc. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Piles of NWT jbrand, hudson, true religion Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 16 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 23th of September 2016 - 'The Great Outdoors' 24 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 25 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 30 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...