Just e-thrifted a pair of these. Can't wait till they come in. I haven't bought jeans in years.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 12/1/16 at 1:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5803post #87031 of 13872812/5/13 at 10:20ampost #87032 of 13872812/5/13 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Regarding this :
There is this.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)div25sec9 :
As a father myself, I can only imagine how hard it is to see your little one in a situation like that, especially at this time of year.
As a thrifter, it makes me happy that you turn to this thread and the community here as a mental break from the day to day rigors of whats going on in the hospital, and being on the wait list for a heart transplant.
What I would like to do is match 20% of any of AndroFan's ebay sales from 12/1 - 12/25 and put a personal contribution towards any costs you may have towards Emily's hospital stay, or towards a charity of your choice.
Expect a PM shortly after Christmas my friend, and happy holidays to you.
Back to work now.
This community is amazing, and the generosity is outstanding.
We're doing ok financially at this point, thanks to public health care and the generosity of friends, family, and my SF buddies; so I've asked Spoo to donate to the hospital Emily is at directly to help them continue the awesome work that they are doing.
Thanks again to all of youpost #87033 of 13872812/5/13 at 11:28amQuote:Looks the same as the script on a collar tag inside a St. Andrews shirt I have, yes....post #87034 of 13872812/5/13 at 11:51am
Anyone interested in a Poker game for charity? I could probably find a few prizes for the winner. Thinking a time most people can make, through an online medium, with a buy-in that goes to a charity. We do this at work with the prize being a paid day off for the winner. It's a great idea which has always been a fun time and would be cool to do something like that here as well.post #87035 of 13872812/5/13 at 12:09pmpost #87036 of 13872812/5/13 at 12:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by hbkshin
Anyone interested in a Poker game for charity? I could probably find a few prizes for the winner. Thinking a time most people can make, through an online medium, with a buy-in that goes to a charity. We do this at work with the prize being a paid day off for the winner. It's a great idea which has always been a fun time and would be cool to do something like that here as well.
potentially in.post #87037 of 13872812/5/13 at 12:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by ilikethelights
We have a cat that likes going outside on a leash. He also likes car rides. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
DUDE!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooo jelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cat is being a little bitch ATM! I feel like hissing at her.Quote:
Were they covered in gold?Quote:
Thanks bro! I forget who it was but sorry dude, I couldn't wait for you to get down to a size 33 so I traded these...I hope you won't mind...
Brag: I stuff 2 pairs of pants in an USPS flat rate envelope and the post office accepted them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That thing was like 5 pounds!!post #87038 of 13872812/5/13 at 12:47pmpost #87039 of 13872812/5/13 at 1:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Typhoid Jones
Here's a couple of brags that I picked up yesterday...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very cool. P.C. = Princeton College?post #87040 of 13872812/5/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
Ah thanks , haven't seen to many ladies in tweed! Maybe I can help up the count!post #87041 of 13872812/5/13 at 1:32pm
I don't think that's the P.C. The men in the picture all have a small lapel pin (fraternity?) and there is a bronze boar's head in the center of the picture. Any ideas?
PS - I sent some stuff for repair at the reweavers you did one of your blog posts on way back when. I want to see how their work compares to the Boston-based lady that I usually go to for repairs.post #87042 of 13872812/5/13 at 1:36pmQuote:
I see a fair amount of Pendleton blazers for women, usually in large sizes (14 or better) because they are usually put on the men's racks. I've bought one that was NWT and did OK on the flip, but nothing spectacular and not enough to try again--men's Pendleton tweed jackets are tough enough to unload.post #87043 of 13872812/5/13 at 1:50pmAh, did you get that in Cambridge, MA? Here, P.C. usually means the Porcellian, a student's club whose emblem is the pig. A relief of a boar's head identical to the one in the photograph is on the door of the Porc's clubhouse in Harvard square.post #87044 of 13872812/5/13 at 2:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by TDP
Ah, did you get that in Cambridge, MA? Here, P.C. usually means the Porcellian, a student's club whose emblem is the pig. A relief of a boar's head identical to the one in the photograph is on the door of the Porc's clubhouse in Harvard square.
^^^ Aaaaaand we have a winner!post #87045 of 13872812/5/13 at 2:31pmHey guys, Nelson Mandela just passed:
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 36 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 46 seconds ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...