Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 12/6/16 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 12/1/16 at 1:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5795post #86911 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:07pmpost #86912 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:14pmpost #86913 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:15pmpost #86914 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:22pmpost #86915 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:24pmpost #86916 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:24pmpost #86917 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:25pmpost #86918 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:27pmpost #86919 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:28pmpost #86920 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:30pmpost #86921 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:35pmpost #86922 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:40pmpost #86923 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
Is this a thing?
YES, yes it is... LANVIN Paris Solid Gray Flannel 3 PIECE Jacket Pants Vest SUIT Mens 38 L
Doesn't hurt that you have awesome pics of a nice gray flannel 3pc suit in the dead of winter. Could've been almost any tag.
I picked up a S5A 3pc charcoal flannel for the same reason. Hopefully will do somewhere as well as you....Quote:
I love this place, I had PM'd him before I got further down the thread, he's already been taken care of.Quote:
Another! I have 3 on the bay right now. One of them I'm still wearing until it sells, cold front tomorrow, YAY!
Wait, is Vicuna not the fabric? Is that the name? That is throwing me off.
That Sammy tie is awesome, still haven't found a single stitch of J. Press in our town, nice!post #86924 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:53pmpost #86925 of 13872812/4/13 at 3:54pmQuote:
Aaah, gotcha. Yeah, I've never seen that exact style. The one's I've found were 646 and 684.Quote:Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain
I don't have much experience with workwear and American-made stuff. Was this Woolrich a good kop?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd say that's a good pick-up. Love the suede details.
Last one I found was blanket lined and did very well. Hoping this one does well.Quote:'Originally Posted by amadar
$40 at an estate sale this weekend. How'd I do?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is what I was hoping to find today while all the flippers were deciding to stay home. Beautiful!Quote:
Nothing special. Late 70's to mid 80's judging by label and overall style. The puffer style jackets do the best. These, not so much. I'd pass.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...