Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5795
Styleforum Top Picks
Is this a thing?
YES, yes it is... LANVIN Paris Solid Gray Flannel 3 PIECE Jacket Pants Vest SUIT Mens 38 L
Doesn't hurt that you have awesome pics of a nice gray flannel 3pc suit in the dead of winter. Could've been almost any tag.
I picked up a S5A 3pc charcoal flannel for the same reason. Hopefully will do somewhere as well as you....
I love this place, I had PM'd him before I got further down the thread, he's already been taken care of.
Another! I have 3 on the bay right now. One of them I'm still wearing until it sells, cold front tomorrow, YAY!
Wait, is Vicuna not the fabric? Is that the name? That is throwing me off.
That Sammy tie is awesome, still haven't found a single stitch of J. Press in our town, nice!
Aaah, gotcha. Yeah, I've never seen that exact style. The one's I've found were 646 and 684.
I don't have much experience with workwear and American-made stuff. Was this Woolrich a good kop?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd say that's a good pick-up. Love the suede details.
Last one I found was blanket lined and did very well. Hoping this one does well.
$40 at an estate sale this weekend. How'd I do?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is what I was hoping to find today while all the flippers were deciding to stay home. Beautiful!
Nothing special. Late 70's to mid 80's judging by label and overall style. The puffer style jackets do the best. These, not so much. I'd pass.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › Shanghai Tailors: Midrange 7 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 13 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Atlanta Tailors 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Pie? Or Cake? A Poll 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories