Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 7/18/16 at 7:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5757post #86341 of 13872811/29/13 at 7:21ampost #86342 of 13872811/29/13 at 7:39ampost #86343 of 13872811/29/13 at 7:40ampost #86344 of 13872811/29/13 at 7:46ampost #86345 of 13872811/29/13 at 7:52amQuote:Bin was120. Funny because I have nicer things by bigger names with zero interest. I couldn't find anything by that name. I bought it because it was unique.
Remember, my 2nd month doing this. Live and learn.post #86346 of 13872811/29/13 at 9:13ampost #86347 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:01ampost #86348 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:02ampost #86349 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:04ampost #86350 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:08am
Posting these set of Military Pants here to gain some knowledge from the community as to exactly what I have.
They are very heavy, some in better condition than others, but all of them are EUC.
I will spoiler them in groupspost #86351 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:09ampost #86352 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:12ampost #86353 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:38ampost #86354 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:56amQuote:Originally Posted by jebarne
OK. Posting 1 because I thought Wes might like it. Tweed AND semi-norfolk style. Is there a better description for this style jacket?
Brand is Rafael "made in Italy"
Never heard of it.
J, nice ebay template and pics.post #86355 of 13872811/29/13 at 11:03am
Big Shout out to Brian !!!
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 35 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 42 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 57 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › Japanese Leather Goods/Accessories 5 minutes ago
- › #BLM 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 10 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding