Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5757post #86341 of 13872811/29/13 at 7:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #86342 of 13872811/29/13 at 7:39ampost #86343 of 13872811/29/13 at 7:40ampost #86344 of 13872811/29/13 at 7:46ampost #86345 of 13872811/29/13 at 7:52amQuote:Bin was120. Funny because I have nicer things by bigger names with zero interest. I couldn't find anything by that name. I bought it because it was unique.
Remember, my 2nd month doing this. Live and learn.post #86346 of 13872811/29/13 at 9:13ampost #86347 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:01ampost #86348 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:02ampost #86349 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:04ampost #86350 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:08am
Posting these set of Military Pants here to gain some knowledge from the community as to exactly what I have.
They are very heavy, some in better condition than others, but all of them are EUC.
I will spoiler them in groupspost #86351 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:09ampost #86352 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:12ampost #86353 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:38ampost #86354 of 13872811/29/13 at 10:56amQuote:Originally Posted by jebarne
OK. Posting 1 because I thought Wes might like it. Tweed AND semi-norfolk style. Is there a better description for this style jacket?
Brand is Rafael "made in Italy"
Never heard of it.
J, nice ebay template and pics.post #86355 of 13872811/29/13 at 11:03am
Big Shout out to Brian !!!
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 36 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 52 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 22 minutes ago
- › NWT Ermenegildo Zegna Mila Fit Solid Charcoal Grey Multi Season... 34 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?