Have a great weekend guys!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 3:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 12/1/16 at 1:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5753post #86282 of 13872811/28/13 at 8:42ampost #86283 of 13872811/28/13 at 8:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
+1 Sleeves just perfect to me. Most people have sleeves that are too long... show that shirt cuff
Cool. I guess its just a matter of styling. I don't think it looks bad, I was just curious. I once read that Brioni jackets have shorter sleeves to show the cuff and the Brionis I've seen were all about an inch shorter than what I usually see on a jacket.post #86284 of 13872811/28/13 at 8:49ampost #86285 of 13872811/28/13 at 9:00ampost #86286 of 13872811/28/13 at 9:43amHappy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for my family, friends, good health and this wonderful community we have here. I am a member on several other forums for other hobbies but this one is by far the most friendliest and trusting bunch. Cheers!post #86287 of 13872811/28/13 at 10:06am
My good holiday deed is done... just sold a watch for a good friend It's nice that my hobby has been able to also help my friends out as well.post #86288 of 13872811/28/13 at 10:25ampost #86289 of 13872811/28/13 at 10:55amTo all our American brethern here (which, now that I think of it, is probably 90% of the audience): Happy Thanksgiving!
In Canada, we do ours in October. It's a long weekend for us but nothing can beat the extra-long weekend you guys get.
Enjoy!post #86290 of 13872811/28/13 at 11:04amHappy Thanksgiving my broes.
Ive got lots to be thankful for this year, and in large part to thrifting and to the community here, who not only support my business with consignments, but more importantly, have learned so much from and have built some great friendships from.post #86291 of 13872811/28/13 at 11:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
And for you denim guys Samurai Jeans S5000VX - MINT & STIFF!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
wow wow wee wow! I like! ...one of the best jean finds that I've seen on here.
On the topic of raw selvedge denim; is there a guide to figure out sizing? I haven't figured out the whole "shrink to fit" vs "stretch to conform to body" puzzle. How do you determine if denim is sanforized? I'm sure most of these answers can be found at a knowledgeable retailer, but when it's a random find at a thrift; answers about a specific brand and model are hard to come by.post #86292 of 13872811/28/13 at 11:11ampost #86293 of 13872811/28/13 at 11:20ampost #86294 of 13872811/28/13 at 11:38amPSA -
$55 purple paisley grenadine at Barneys Warehouse...
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/brioni-teardrop-grenadine-tie-00505022755704.html?index=3&cgid=mens-tiespost #86295 of 13872811/28/13 at 11:53am
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 27 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Future of the Democratic Party Threak 38 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 40 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 41 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 42 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 44 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 49 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 52 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...