Have a great weekend guys!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 10:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5753
Styleforum Top Picks
+1 Sleeves just perfect to me. Most people have sleeves that are too long... show that shirt cuff
Cool. I guess its just a matter of styling. I don't think it looks bad, I was just curious. I once read that Brioni jackets have shorter sleeves to show the cuff and the Brionis I've seen were all about an inch shorter than what I usually see on a jacket.
My good holiday deed is done... just sold a watch for a good friend It's nice that my hobby has been able to also help my friends out as well.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
In Canada, we do ours in October. It's a long weekend for us but nothing can beat the extra-long weekend you guys get.
Ive got lots to be thankful for this year, and in large part to thrifting and to the community here, who not only support my business with consignments, but more importantly, have learned so much from and have built some great friendships from.
And for you denim guys Samurai Jeans S5000VX - MINT & STIFF!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
wow wow wee wow! I like! ...one of the best jean finds that I've seen on here.
On the topic of raw selvedge denim; is there a guide to figure out sizing? I haven't figured out the whole "shrink to fit" vs "stretch to conform to body" puzzle. How do you determine if denim is sanforized? I'm sure most of these answers can be found at a knowledgeable retailer, but when it's a random find at a thrift; answers about a specific brand and model are hard to come by.
$55 purple paisley grenadine at Barneys Warehouse...
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › Official Sales Alert thread 32 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 36 seconds ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suit Jacket Fit critique 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS 7 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories