Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:23 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5610post #84136 of 13872811/8/13 at 9:18ampost #84137 of 13872811/8/13 at 9:24amQuote:
Yeah, I can't say I loved it either. The brown went with the shoes and the peach is in the tie. But it was the best I had.
It's USA made Ralph Lauren blue label script -- precursor to RLPL, but USA made.post #84138 of 13872811/8/13 at 12:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Harvitz81
Stopped by one of my better spots after the gym last night that I haven't been to in awhile.
Saw the tie section like this, and thought "my god I'm going to have to get digging!"
After sorting though them all I came away feeling like I've finally started to up my tie game:
L to R: Ike Behar, Ted Baker, Zegna, Zegna, Valentino
L to R: Canali, Canali, Ferragamo, Talbott BOC, and a bow tie just cause it was first I've seen while thrifting
Also found these Paraboot Norwegian Welted Country Shoes (still need to clean them up!):
First world problem, isn't it?! lol
Sooooooooooooo, I went drinking at last night's Gustin's SF meet up aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand won me a pair of jawnzzz!!!
The Organics, #8, bitches!!!
Love this thing! Super soft and organicgy!
Fancy cuffing! I just love their signature contrast stitching! Gotta show that shit off!post #84139 of 13872811/8/13 at 12:42pmpost #84140 of 13872811/8/13 at 12:55pmpost #84141 of 13872811/8/13 at 1:20pmpost #84142 of 13872811/8/13 at 1:29pmpost #84143 of 13872811/8/13 at 1:31pmpost #84144 of 13872811/8/13 at 1:34pmWell, the trip was a bust in terms of thrifting. I came to see a couple buddies from back home and hit some stores first. I found enough to cover my gas and drinks for the 2-day trip, but not much else. I think I found the most overpriced thrift store in America. Used BB sport coat - $399.99. A old Burberry's for $250. Don't thrift in Naples FL.post #84145 of 13872811/8/13 at 2:08pmpost #84146 of 13872811/8/13 at 2:12pmpost #84147 of 13872811/8/13 at 2:19pm
Nothing mind-blowing today, but I did get a Park Avenue and a Byron in burgundy and brown, respectively. I picked them up with dollar signs in my eyes (grand total: $12.73), but now I'm thinking that of course I need these, and I guess I'll wear them until something better comes along.post #84148 of 13872811/8/13 at 3:18pm
Not just unworn, but so incredibly well stored. I'm happy with this find.
That vest is cool. 19 would make it a 36 or 38 ish? Dang.post #84149 of 13872811/8/13 at 3:19pm
Stop by a new thrift store (mom & pop) today.
Found 6 BB made in US OCBDs
Few wool sweaters hand knit
Oldest Harris Tweed Jacket ive seen, hand made in england, with insulation
few random 3 pc suits
and other tweed jackets
Pics later.post #84150 of 13872811/8/13 at 3:31pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 15 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 8 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 18 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 20 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...