This, only maybe really really really skinny that's closer to a 48?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 9:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/15/16 at 6:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5545post #83161 of 13872810/27/13 at 4:21pmpost #83162 of 13872810/27/13 at 4:24pmpost #83163 of 13872810/27/13 at 4:47pmpost #83164 of 13872810/27/13 at 4:51pm
The shirts and one BB jacket came from the other city I visited.... I don't think Org would appreciate it if I started making that a habit.
Also picked up Orvis and Barbour moleskin trousers on my return pass through the 'Nati this afternoon. Pretty solid weekend for southwest Ohio/Kentucky thrifting.post #83165 of 13872810/27/13 at 5:06pmpost #83166 of 13872810/27/13 at 5:15pm
I think those are probably not genuine cashmere. Do they have glued on labels? I thrifted one with the same Britain flag tag (glued on) and did a burn test on a small snippet- the smell and end product were not of a natural fiber such as wool or cotton but of a synthentic (acrylic?)post #83167 of 13872810/27/13 at 5:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by ejay1
I think those are probably not genuine cashmere. Do they have glued on labels? I thrifted one with the same Britain flag tag (glued on) and did a burn test on a small snippet- the smell and end product were not of a natural fiber such as wool or cotton but of a synthentic (acrylic?)
Shit, is this a thing? Worst case is I have some nice ones for me.post #83168 of 13872810/27/13 at 5:32pmpost #83169 of 13872810/27/13 at 5:54pm
Some good fall color cords. BB and Canali. (canali is deep burgundy)
Navy Aqua 5 made in England, for me. Great shape, just the leather on the buckles has completely corroded off from rust underneath. Going to see if someone local can redo.
First Barbour jacket find, Liddesdale. Really minty. n/a
One of those lizard/sterling RL belts.
NIB cedar shoe trees.
These PRL fishing vests look to do ok. Haven't seen them in teal. We'll see.Couple vtg Pendletons (Click to show)
Think I put this back twice, but the glorious hideousness won out. Slubby silk in pink sherbert. Available if you can rock it. About 42R I think.
Cool vtg cashmere with horn buttons.
Hugo Boss Selection
Also snagged a very nice Herno wool jacket for the wife and a nwot Brooks Brothers skirt suit for about $9 that fits her great. Despite the skirt, it was still placed in the mens section. Hey, probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise.post #83170 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:15pmpost #83171 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:21pmThis , I'm assuming, was a sales sample. It is about 10" by 13", appears to be faced on a piece of calfskin and bound on all sides with leather. For 50 cents, how do you pass on a nice piece of what appears to be croc belly skin. It should be at least enough to turn into a very nice wallet.post #83172 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by tonylumpkin
This , I'm assuming, was a sales sample. It is about 10" by 13", appears to be faced on a piece of calfskin and bound on all sides with leather. For 50 cents, how do you pass on a nice piece of what appears to be croc belly skin. It should be at least enough to turn into a very nice wallet.
Ammo bag.post #83173 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:40pmpost #83174 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:42pmOn mobile so it's hard to catch up here. But I did stop by Saks Off 5th - Samuelson shirts originally tagged $225 were $19 after all the discounts I could muster. Bought all of them (which wasn't many). Nutty sale.post #83175 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:45pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 6 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Maison Martin Marginal Brass Cuff Bracelet Size S 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding