This, only maybe really really really skinny that's closer to a 48?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5545post #83161 of 13872810/27/13 at 4:21pmpost #83162 of 13872810/27/13 at 4:24pmpost #83163 of 13872810/27/13 at 4:47pmpost #83164 of 13872810/27/13 at 4:51pm
The shirts and one BB jacket came from the other city I visited.... I don't think Org would appreciate it if I started making that a habit.
Also picked up Orvis and Barbour moleskin trousers on my return pass through the 'Nati this afternoon. Pretty solid weekend for southwest Ohio/Kentucky thrifting.post #83165 of 13872810/27/13 at 5:06pmpost #83166 of 13872810/27/13 at 5:15pm
I think those are probably not genuine cashmere. Do they have glued on labels? I thrifted one with the same Britain flag tag (glued on) and did a burn test on a small snippet- the smell and end product were not of a natural fiber such as wool or cotton but of a synthentic (acrylic?)post #83167 of 13872810/27/13 at 5:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by ejay1
I think those are probably not genuine cashmere. Do they have glued on labels? I thrifted one with the same Britain flag tag (glued on) and did a burn test on a small snippet- the smell and end product were not of a natural fiber such as wool or cotton but of a synthentic (acrylic?)
Shit, is this a thing? Worst case is I have some nice ones for me.post #83168 of 13872810/27/13 at 5:32pmpost #83169 of 13872810/27/13 at 5:54pm
Some good fall color cords. BB and Canali. (canali is deep burgundy)
Navy Aqua 5 made in England, for me. Great shape, just the leather on the buckles has completely corroded off from rust underneath. Going to see if someone local can redo.
First Barbour jacket find, Liddesdale. Really minty. n/a
One of those lizard/sterling RL belts.
NIB cedar shoe trees.
These PRL fishing vests look to do ok. Haven't seen them in teal. We'll see.Couple vtg Pendletons (Click to show)
Think I put this back twice, but the glorious hideousness won out. Slubby silk in pink sherbert. Available if you can rock it. About 42R I think.
Cool vtg cashmere with horn buttons.
Hugo Boss Selection
Also snagged a very nice Herno wool jacket for the wife and a nwot Brooks Brothers skirt suit for about $9 that fits her great. Despite the skirt, it was still placed in the mens section. Hey, probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise.post #83170 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:15pmpost #83171 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:21pmThis , I'm assuming, was a sales sample. It is about 10" by 13", appears to be faced on a piece of calfskin and bound on all sides with leather. For 50 cents, how do you pass on a nice piece of what appears to be croc belly skin. It should be at least enough to turn into a very nice wallet.post #83172 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by tonylumpkin
This , I'm assuming, was a sales sample. It is about 10" by 13", appears to be faced on a piece of calfskin and bound on all sides with leather. For 50 cents, how do you pass on a nice piece of what appears to be croc belly skin. It should be at least enough to turn into a very nice wallet.
Ammo bag.post #83173 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:40pmpost #83174 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:42pmpost #83175 of 13872810/27/13 at 6:45pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › LEMAIRE 48 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Lazio OTR - Fit Opinions 11 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 16 minutes ago
- › meermin mallorca mens Chukka boots shoes and Matching belt 17 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 18 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 19 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...