Not only are they signed, but all of these have a little pocket on the inside of the placket at the bottom that holds an extra set of Robert Talbott collar stays. Crazy cool little details.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5542
Styleforum Top Picks
Thrift store finds:
4 NWT Hickey Freeman wool flannel trousers
Canali,EZ,Charvet,Hermes, Trafalgar belt
Luciano Barbera corduroy pant
Polo Italy trouser
Unworn 1960's Vietnam Macshore BDU
Gieves & Hawkes sport coat
like-new vintage Starter jacket
new Robert Talbott vineyards cycling bib
A few more finds from this week. I've got a couple more to take pictures of tomorrow.Zegna (by Incotex, right?) (Click to show)
Wild Etro Milano Striped Shirt (Click to show)
NWT Paul Stuart (Click to show)
RT BOC (Click to show)
Thomas Pink with French Cuffs (Click to show)
Zegna Dress Shirts x2, micro houndstooth and micro stripe, both blue and white (Click to show)
I Just want to say a big heartfelt thanks to all the members who pm'd me with positive messages, and convinced me to stay. it won't be forgotten.
and those expecting (or not expecting) parcels should receive them very soon.
i'm here imagining members doing music video lip syncs while watching youtube. =awesome. "styleforum does it like nobody does"
you guys (and girls?) give me a little happiness everyday.
again, thanks all.
First offf, some shoes. I rarely find any shoes of note, and here were two brands you just don't see in Oz.
Brooks Brothers tassel loafer, size US11.5E. Pretty sure these are by Alden
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tassel loafers from Dexter, size not marked but I suspect the same as the Brooks. Never heard of this US brand before, but they seem well made and in good nick.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Three BD shirts, all 17.5. L-R Crombie, Ike Behar and Mastai Ferretti (I believe that MF are made by Truzzi). I'm betting these are from the same guy that donated the shoes.
H&K shirt, size 15.5
Found these enamelled thistle cufflinks in an antique shop. Not exactly op shop prices, but well within my limits for a vintage piece.
Also in an antique shop, and not at all an op shop price, but I thought I'd share this with you guys. Near full 1940s bottle of Jean Patou L'Heure Attendue, in its original box. Almost unattainable these days, even in its 80s reformulation.
Levi's update: Buyer actually paid for them. $1400. Was for sure it was a bullshit nonpaying bidder. Officially my all time greatest find and you thrift thread OG's know I've had some good hauls. Bananaaaaaaaaaaas. I don't even really thrift anymore, but Kansas City: I still run this
The Hermes from yesterday:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It seems like most people here are going to stores that are generally priced lower than where I am. Any sport coats at GW or similar start at 9 bucks at least, where at VV they're 10-20. The only places where they're $5 is at volunteer community thrift stores, but then I see someone posting about spending $1.90 on a SC, is the PNW generally higher priced for thrift stores? I'm curious how much everyone pays on average for specific items.
TLDR: How much do you guys usually pay for sport coats?
As somebody who recently moved from Oregon, Portland has some crazy high prices at some locations. Not uncommon to see suits marked $50 and up, and at a certain location downtown $100+ ain't nothin' but a thing. Of course there is a still a lot to be had a "regular" thrift prices. Cucinelli and Isaia will fly under the radar while Zegna will be sky high. It all depends.
Do it! You have 11 more days to decided but once they are gone they might not make a come back until at a later time. I was waiting for the Super Heavy Slubs to make a return but decided to jump on these for now...I think these will be my last pair of Gustin. These will be my 3rd pair. I'm super stoked on the Rainbow Nep, too! I'm gonna step up my game and get a pair of Iron Heart, 21 oz or get that 28 oz. Studio D!!! Oh man, it's gonna suck to break those in!
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 second ago
- › SHOTO boat-style crepe boots - 10.5/11 - Brown suede - Made in Italy 15 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread (Pictures, reviews,... 59 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 9 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories