Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 10/22/16 at 2:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5538post #83056 of 13872810/26/13 at 11:10ampost #83057 of 13872810/26/13 at 11:36am
Isn't that the best feeling ever? Realizing you would have totally walked out with the bunch of the junk in front of you in the past.
Also, found some sweet art for my bathroom... Pretty stoked on this, didn't know I was looking for it till I found it.
Edited by Evil Abed - 10/26/13 at 11:58ampost #83058 of 13872810/26/13 at 12:05pmQuote:
For some reason, I thought you were located in the ATL. If you ever want to do a run, PM me! Silverwarebandit and I have actually been trying to make it out to the burbs for the past few weekends, but real life stuff keeps getting in the way.post #83059 of 13872810/26/13 at 12:28pmQuote:
Killer bathroom art - with Russell Johnson a/k/a The Professor from Gilligan's Island!
Agreed - less is more when thrifting.
Off to see this guy do some yowling later tonight:post #83060 of 13872810/26/13 at 12:32pmpost #83061 of 13872810/26/13 at 12:35pmQuote:
Wow! Ok, now I remember these! Wes and I were trying to date it! Good stuff! Did you eBay them?Quote:
That's soooooooooooooooooooo bad ass! Is this the original or reprint? I've always wanted these vintage poster famed in my living room!post #83062 of 13872810/26/13 at 12:39pmQuote:
That is friggin sweet. I've been looking for some of those lately. Haven't got one yet.post #83063 of 13872810/26/13 at 12:44pmI thought the thrift gods were about to suck my balls when I found this dual vented, ticket pocketed, functioning cuffed, striped SOB today, but the pants were nowhere to be found. I asked them if they could check the back, and she did, only to tell me that it came with the pants but they were so badly damaged they threw them out. I've seen items there with holes, so this guy must have shit his pants or wore them to play paintball in I also found 2 Brioni blazers (unvented), Paul Stuart suit, and a Brioni and Zegna shirt, plus a pair of Ferragamo monks. I had to pass on 3 Paul Stuart suits (pinstripe) because of damage and/or pissed pants. Pics later, stuff is headed to bay.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #83064 of 13872810/26/13 at 1:00pm
Few nice finds today! Loro Piana Dress Shirt, BB OCBD, NWOB Cole Haan burgundy penny loafers, NWOB pebbled split toe Florsheim Royal Imperial Oxfords. And finally, my first pair of shells! Allen Edmonds Leeds for only 9.99! Also a pair of Gap Selvedge, and a pair of Ben Sherman Jeans, Ben Sherman tie, and Staple Gray Santorellis. Will post pictures of the best by tomorrow. So excited about the shells!post #83065 of 13872810/26/13 at 1:34pmpost #83066 of 13872810/26/13 at 1:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by suited
I thought the thrift gods were about to suck my balls when I found this dual vented, ticket pocketed, functioning cuffed, striped SOB today, but the pants were nowhere to be found. I asked them if they could check the back, and she did, only to tell me that it came with the pants but they were so badly damaged they threw them out. I've seen items there with holes, so this guy must have shit his pants or wore them to play paintball in I also found 2 Brioni blazers (unvented), Paul Stuart suit, and a Brioni and Zegna shirt, plus a pair of Ferragamo monks. I had to pass on 3 Paul Stuart suits (pinstripe) because of damage and/or pissed pants. Pics later, stuff is headed to bay.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Found that exact jacket the other week, also with no trousers. Still sold on the bay for around $30, so, not a bad $1.90 spent in my mind.
Not much lately because as I said, I've been too busy to really tear it up.
I did find this sweet Paul Stuart tie the other day.
This sick 3 piece glen plaid women's BB suit, single button, peak lapeled, dual vented with a ticket pocket, LP super 120's 4 season fabric and a shit load of MOP's. If anybody's lady is a size 12 jacket and size 8 pant, get at me.
And this awesome vintage mohair or alpaca belt back DB topcoat from Louis Roth, around a size 40 and available.post #83067 of 13872810/26/13 at 1:38pmpost #83068 of 13872810/26/13 at 1:46pmpost #83069 of 13872810/26/13 at 1:46pmpost #83070 of 13872810/26/13 at 2:18pm
my attempt at a master post of stuff I have just taken quick snapshots of and aren't sold or traded away yet
wool cargos with leather ankle straps I remember a pair of these being posted a long time ago and people freaking out so I picked them up
32 waist 13 rise 31 inseam 8 leg opening
my personal favorite find of ever, double patch pockets, 3/2 dual vented, thick mop buttons, pick stitching everywhere 1/4 lined
19 shoulder 21 ptp 30 boc
STAPLE AS FUCK
GUCCI 10% cashmere 90% wool tuape/tan color side tabs button front pockets
36 waist 35 inseam with 2in underneath the hem so you have plenty of material to put cuffs on
WW2 era naval deck jacket/parka/smock
20 shoulder 25.5 sleeve 28 length
another zegna, 3/2 fully lined half canvassed wool and cashmere nice plaid
19.5 shoulder 22 ptp 30.5 length
one piece collar barbera
21 shoulder 26 sleeve 26 ptp
19 shoulder, 28 sleeve, 21ptp
prada 18 shoulder 26 sleeve 20 ptp
ralph lauren black label cashmere cardigan with horn buttons
18 shoulder 25 sleeve
orange cashmere vest/gilet by barneys new York 100% cashmere smoked mop buttons
17 shoulders 22 ptp
anything I don't get a message on (and I don't expect many I mean these pictures are god awful) is going to spoo on Monday so pm me if you have any inkling you might want one of these
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 13 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 23 minutes ago
- › do you like to work in Oman ??? 24 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 28 minutes ago
- › Fall closet cleaning! TIES bundle 31 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 33 minutes ago
- › Fall closet cleaning! SHOES & BOOTS! 37 minutes ago
- › Buy quality hangers in Australia like Hanger Project or Butler Luxury 41 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 47 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 50 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...