Please take the flipping talk to the eBay thread.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 2:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/24/17 at 3:27pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5527post #82891 of 13872810/24/13 at 11:57ampost #82892 of 13872810/24/13 at 11:59ampost #82893 of 13872810/24/13 at 11:59amWow.....
Anyway, mailman brought me my recent e-thrifted piece today. Champion Processed Sportswear x Todd Snyder Oatmeal Hoodie. Still on their website for $175. I was going to spring full retail with some thrift profits for several pieces from this collab. too. Love some of those t-shirts! Saved me some money!
http://www.toddsnyder.com/products/oatmeal-hoodiepost #82894 of 13872810/24/13 at 12:04pmpost #82895 of 13872810/24/13 at 12:07pmpost #82896 of 13872810/24/13 at 12:19pmpost #82897 of 13872810/24/13 at 12:24pmpost #82898 of 13872810/24/13 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by matty long legs
He's an absolute troll. Fuck this guy. 38R, don't bother replying because I've already added you to my blocked list.
Everyone else on this thread, please add him to your blocked list. Let's just ignore this asshat and get back to business as usual.
Sorry, back to awesome finds.
I'll say something.
For what it's worth, 38R is a decent great guy. To me it just seems he would like to liven up the thread on a slow day. Fine by me.
He just sent me a package containing Yohji Yamamoto, Paul Smith and Sugarcane items to sell and donate the profits to the Scavenger Hunt Charity, which this round the donation is entirely SF Thrift Thread member oriented.
On that note, don't forget to participate in the hunt this round. It ends on the 27th at Midnight! For each entry, no matter how small, I will increase the donation amount by $5. If you would like more info on the donation recipient or how to donate directly to the fund, please PM me.post #82899 of 13872810/24/13 at 12:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by size 38R
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
and i have been around too long to be trolling. i really am sick of the elitist mindset on here. it is only a few people who think they are better than others. just stop it. let people enjoy the thrifting and wearing their fits. because 9 times out of 10 you won't look better, so just be nice to each other.
Even though I think your fits suck, I agree with you. I find it interesting so see what people can put together from their thrifted or traded items.Quote:
It would be interesting to see a thread with people dressed entirely from thrifted/discount store items rather than thousand dollar suits, shoes, etc.Quote:
And I also agree with you wes. I believe I have dealt with 38R in the past, and he was a pretty good guy.
@Ken I do have some finds coming, albeit only a few, when I have some time to take pictures later.post #82900 of 13872810/24/13 at 12:39pmpost #82901 of 13872810/24/13 at 12:42pmpost #82902 of 13872810/24/13 at 12:58pmpost #82903 of 13872810/24/13 at 1:00pmpost #82904 of 13872810/24/13 at 1:04pmpost #82905 of 13872810/24/13 at 1:07pmQuote:
This reminds me of a guy I know in my neighbourhood who wandered over to a garage sale down the street from his house. There was some stuff there but nothing he was interested in. The owner asked him if he saw anything he liked. He replied, "Not really." The guy asked what he was interested in. He said he'd been looking around for some wine glasses. The guy told him to come back the following weekend. Sure enough, there were some wine glasses there and he bought them.
The following week there was a police raid at the house. They had a small-scale drug operation going on in the house along with a fencing/flipping side-line. Hence the ability to meet customer requests at the garage sale.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 29 seconds ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 58 seconds ago
- › NWT Eidos Napoli Navy Overcoat 48R 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Leather Weekender/Travel Bag 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › How to Buy a Women Dress Online That Puts on...
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway