Please take the flipping talk to the eBay thread.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/14/15 at 8:04pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5527
Styleforum Top Picks
Anyway, mailman brought me my recent e-thrifted piece today. Champion Processed Sportswear x Todd Snyder Oatmeal Hoodie. Still on their website for $175. I was going to spring full retail with some thrift profits for several pieces from this collab. too. Love some of those t-shirts! Saved me some money!
He's an absolute troll. Fuck this guy. 38R, don't bother replying because I've already added you to my blocked list.
Everyone else on this thread, please add him to your blocked list. Let's just ignore this asshat and get back to business as usual.
Sorry, back to awesome finds.
I'll say something.
For what it's worth, 38R is a decent great guy. To me it just seems he would like to liven up the thread on a slow day. Fine by me.
He just sent me a package containing Yohji Yamamoto, Paul Smith and Sugarcane items to sell and donate the profits to the Scavenger Hunt Charity, which this round the donation is entirely SF Thrift Thread member oriented.
On that note, don't forget to participate in the hunt this round. It ends on the 27th at Midnight! For each entry, no matter how small, I will increase the donation amount by $5. If you would like more info on the donation recipient or how to donate directly to the fund, please PM me.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
and i have been around too long to be trolling. i really am sick of the elitist mindset on here. it is only a few people who think they are better than others. just stop it. let people enjoy the thrifting and wearing their fits. because 9 times out of 10 you won't look better, so just be nice to each other.
Even though I think your fits suck, I agree with you. I find it interesting so see what people can put together from their thrifted or traded items.
It would be interesting to see a thread with people dressed entirely from thrifted/discount store items rather than thousand dollar suits, shoes, etc.
And I also agree with you wes. I believe I have dealt with 38R in the past, and he was a pretty good guy.
@Ken I do have some finds coming, albeit only a few, when I have some time to take pictures later.
This reminds me of a guy I know in my neighbourhood who wandered over to a garage sale down the street from his house. There was some stuff there but nothing he was interested in. The owner asked him if he saw anything he liked. He replied, "Not really." The guy asked what he was interested in. He said he'd been looking around for some wine glasses. The guy told him to come back the following weekend. Sure enough, there were some wine glasses there and he bought them.
The following week there was a police raid at the house. They had a small-scale drug operation going on in the house along with a fencing/flipping side-line. Hence the ability to meet customer requests at the garage sale.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 14 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories