NICE! I have this same piece and it's great. Works well over top of a thick Aran sweater with some heavy denim and boots.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5429
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81422 of 13872810/4/13 at 5:07pmpost #81423 of 13872810/4/13 at 5:10pmpost #81424 of 13872810/4/13 at 5:27pmpost #81425 of 13872810/4/13 at 6:29pm
At goodwill last night looking for size tag in a jacket pocket. Off White satin pocket square and a pair of red thong panties. I think clean.
Didn't photo as it was crowded and I didn't want to be on perv alertpost #81426 of 13872810/4/13 at 6:37pmQuote:
Not all of it....
Question for you guys, and not to derail, I rarely post anywhere but here anymore. I have to wear a jacket, shirt, and tie all day tomorrow, and it is supposed to be 82 degrees. Is it appropriate to break open the summer bag and rock a linen?post #81427 of 13872810/4/13 at 6:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by tben
Not all of it....
Question for you guys, and not to derail, I rarely post anywhere but here anymore. I have to wear a jacket, shirt, and tie all day tomorrow, and it is supposed to be 82 degrees. Is it appropriate to break open the summer bag and rock a linen?
I say do it. Weather/climate should dictate dress, not the month. It was still warm here this week and I got a few more cottons and linens in before it cools down.post #81428 of 13872810/4/13 at 7:08pmpost #81429 of 13872810/4/13 at 7:35pm
I'd have to go back and check my posts here to get a tally but best guess is I've gotten around $40 or $50 in cash out of thrift pockets in the last year or so...after buying and getting it home. Untold millions left on the racks worldwide.post #81430 of 13872810/4/13 at 7:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by MZhammer
In Honor of Wes, I submit my first ever official Tweed fit!! Just got it back from the tailor last night.
Warning: Selfies! (Click to show)
Really like that tweed. Donegal is my favpost #81431 of 13872810/4/13 at 7:46pmpost #81432 of 13872810/4/13 at 7:49pmQuote:
I found $2 the other day. To me it felt like $100post #81433 of 13872810/4/13 at 8:14pmpost #81434 of 13872810/4/13 at 8:32pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 second ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.