Damn, that jacket is dope!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 6:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 7/18/16 at 7:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5427post #81391 of 13872810/4/13 at 8:51ampost #81392 of 13872810/4/13 at 9:23ampost #81393 of 13872810/4/13 at 9:25amQuote:
Sanforized should stretch out near an inch.Quote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Thrift fit. 100% thrifted, traded here for thrifted goods, or bought at substantial discount in a discount store.
Note the large/small patterns with a solid tie for focal. And the gray flannel trou.
Posting here as a HUGE SHOUT OUT to MZHams for an AWESOME deal on this Khulman.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Vintage wool knit
Unknown hand rolled wool
Spoo?post #81394 of 13872810/4/13 at 9:39amQuote:Originally Posted by MZhammer
In Honor of Wes, I submit my first ever official Tweed fit!! Just got it back from the tailor last night.
Warning: Selfies! (Click to show)
Like the look u have with hair and outfitpost #81395 of 13872810/4/13 at 10:43amSnagged a literally brand new (as in store tags and extra buttons on the plastic tag, rear vent basted shut) J Crew searsuckery cotton blazer that fits great and a vintage Brooks Brothers grenadine in a goldish color.
But more importantly, thrifted myself a pass on the CT bar exam, woot! And got a job offer on Friday, woot woot!post #81396 of 13872810/4/13 at 10:51ampost #81397 of 13872810/4/13 at 10:56ampost #81398 of 13872810/4/13 at 11:26amQuote:
Couldn't click through the link, wanted a login. That's so awesome. Will have to check out the band too, I like weirdo stuff. Also you have a PMpost #81399 of 13872810/4/13 at 11:33am
Very successful week!
YSL made in France cashmere?
Zegna Soft silk lab coat/ blazer
Peter Millar 1/4 zip sweater
Ted Baker Paisley
For myself... I think...
Zegna Soft Shirt
Thomas Pink, brand new without tags! still had folds from packaging
BB Madison trousers 36x32
VV flat front trouserspost #81400 of 13872810/4/13 at 12:30pmpost #81401 of 13872810/4/13 at 12:32pmpost #81402 of 13872810/4/13 at 12:35pmpost #81403 of 13872810/4/13 at 1:19pmQuote:
I think pants cuffs are out now though, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not sure, but maybe the tie should be light blue to bring out the pattern of the jacket. (looks light blue to me).post #81404 of 13872810/4/13 at 1:22pmpost #81405 of 13872810/4/13 at 1:45pmQuote:
I'm very jealous! That's seriously a once-in-a-lifetime find right there Are you going to keep or sell? I'd hang onto it if you like the music. I've sold a lot of high $$ records that I now kick myself for doing. I'm a huge psych/prog rock fan so trust me when I say that you have struck gold.
I've been pretty busy this past week. Figure I should probably post my finds before I forget again.
AE Bradley Shell Cordovan. Worn maybe 2-3 times. 10 D
Ties: Andover Shop, Ben Silver, T&A x2
Recent J. Press (42 XT)
Recent BB 1818 Madison. 43 R
NWOT Hickey S/C (42 T). Side vented. Vents still basted shut.
2 recent Zegna mainline suits. Side vented. Single pleat with slim trousers. Both fit me like a glove.
Mint Zegna sweater (eu 50) and W+H S/S polo shirt (M)
Oxxford (orphans, but for $1 I couldn't say no)
Varvatos mainline (32 x 31) & NWOT Rag & Bone (32 x 34)
NWOT Rag & Bone (keeper) & NWOT Tellason (Tagged 33 but measure 36 x 32)
3sixteen (32 x 34), TR Bobby Super T (38 x 34), Incotex Chino Lino (33 x 31)
NWOT Merimekko x 2
Tony Melillo (L), Uniqlo x Jil Sander (M)
Gitman Vintage (keeper) and vintage 50's Levi Strauss western shirt (16 1/2)
NWT J. Press (keeper, wore yesterday) and C.P Company S/S (size 6, fits like a L-XL)
Stefano Ricci x 4 (15 3/4 x 36)
Kiton (15 1/2 x 34), RLPL (17 x 36)
Phineas Cole (small tear in sleeve. 15 1/2 x 34), Current label Isaia (15 1/2 x 35)
Thomas Pink Imperial 170's (16 x 34.5), NWOT Brioni (17 1/2 x 36)
Zegna cotton car coat. Sz L
Freeman's Sporting Club wool swacket? (sweater-jacket). Shawl collar. M. Fits me though.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 1 minute ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › Handsomeness Secrets 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 21 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 31 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 34 minutes ago
- › How long should raw denim last? 48 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 53 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding