Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5352post #80266 of 1387289/20/13 at 11:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80267 of 1387289/21/13 at 1:33ampost #80268 of 1387289/21/13 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Hi, dad's imaginary internet friends.
Thanks for rooting for me during my surgery yesterday. I'm feeling no pain today. Docs got me on the best meds, plus I broke into dad's Jack Daniels stash. Shhh don't tell.
Mia (Click to show)
P.S. If you think I look bad, you should see the mailman. I told that bitch to stop being so rough with dad's boxes.
What a good doggeh! Congrats to Mia on her successful procedure.Quote:I have a pair of Durango 10 1/2 E 6" (U.S.) harness boots that I kopped back when I first started looking for something to wear with denim. Very nice condition but could stand a decent polish as I've literally done nothing to them. They were just a bit bolder than what I thought I was looking for at the time and have not really used them.Originally Posted by troika
Thrift trade request
Does anyone have any simple light boots in a size ~10D?
Gonna start raining here soon and I need an upgrade, hopefully something like these: (Click to show)
And, yes, that's my thrifted Hartmann ballistic nylon duffle with an emergency fit stashed inside!
Get at me if you're interested. I'm both cheap AND easy!Quote:What's wrong with thrifted swimsuits? This is a trick question, BTW. Possible thread derail in the offing!post #80269 of 1387289/21/13 at 6:18ampost #80270 of 1387289/21/13 at 6:23ampost #80271 of 1387289/21/13 at 6:33ampost #80272 of 1387289/21/13 at 7:45ampost #80273 of 1387289/21/13 at 8:28ampost #80274 of 1387289/21/13 at 9:15amMade a quick stop and picked up a made in USA J Crew tweed suit, BB sport coat, made in USA Polo silk braces, and a hand knit irish fishermans sweater with a small stain that I think I get out.
I also feel fairly certain there was another SF member working those racks. Cincinnati thrifters, were any of you at the Goodwill on Markbreit around 9:45 this morning? Dude seemed to know what he was doing.post #80275 of 1387289/21/13 at 10:27ampost #80276 of 1387289/21/13 at 11:54ampost #80277 of 1387289/21/13 at 12:27pmpost #80278 of 1387289/21/13 at 12:46pm
Halp! I think I might have just bought a navy 1-button Women's Brooks Brothers Peak Lapel Tuxedo. Button is on the wrong side and the sizing on the jacket and pants is 14. Also the tailoring is a bit funny for a menswear, but it's for a big woman, I can tell you that. Anyway, if anyone has info, I'll take it. Also, if you want to trade, it's available. It's in virtually pristine shape.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #80279 of 1387289/21/13 at 1:04pmpost #80280 of 1387289/21/13 at 1:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by jgill79
Halp! I think I might have just bought a navy 1-button Women's Brooks Brothers Peak Lapel Tuxedo. Button is on the wrong side and the sizing on the jacket and pants is 14. Also the tailoring is a bit funny for a menswear, but it's for a big woman, I can tell you that. Anyway, if anyone has info, I'll take it. Also, if you want to trade, it's available. It's in virtually pristine shape. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is clothing 101. Yes, it's a woman's. Hope the store takes returns.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Lot of gently worn Brooks Brothers Shirt [1818, Country Club, &... 14 seconds ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 20 seconds ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 53 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...