Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/28/15 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5352
Styleforum Top Picks
Hi, dad's imaginary internet friends.
Thanks for rooting for me during my surgery yesterday. I'm feeling no pain today. Docs got me on the best meds, plus I broke into dad's Jack Daniels stash. Shhh don't tell.
Mia (Click to show)
P.S. If you think I look bad, you should see the mailman. I told that bitch to stop being so rough with dad's boxes.
What a good doggeh! Congrats to Mia on her successful procedure.
Thrift trade request
Does anyone have any simple light boots in a size ~10D?
Gonna start raining here soon and I need an upgrade, hopefully something like these: (Click to show)
And, yes, that's my thrifted Hartmann ballistic nylon duffle with an emergency fit stashed inside!
Get at me if you're interested. I'm both cheap AND easy!
I also feel fairly certain there was another SF member working those racks. Cincinnati thrifters, were any of you at the Goodwill on Markbreit around 9:45 this morning? Dude seemed to know what he was doing.
Halp! I think I might have just bought a navy 1-button Women's Brooks Brothers Peak Lapel Tuxedo. Button is on the wrong side and the sizing on the jacket and pants is 14. Also the tailoring is a bit funny for a menswear, but it's for a big woman, I can tell you that. Anyway, if anyone has info, I'll take it. Also, if you want to trade, it's available. It's in virtually pristine shape.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Halp! I think I might have just bought a navy 1-button Women's Brooks Brothers Peak Lapel Tuxedo. Button is on the wrong side and the sizing on the jacket and pants is 14. Also the tailoring is a bit funny for a menswear, but it's for a big woman, I can tell you that. Anyway, if anyone has info, I'll take it. Also, if you want to trade, it's available. It's in virtually pristine shape. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is clothing 101. Yes, it's a woman's. Hope the store takes returns.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 14 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 25 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 25 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Alden Plain Shell Cordovan Toe Blucher US10.5D Barrie... 27 minutes ago
- › Video Games 27 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 28 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories