Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 12:25 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 1/14/17 at 3:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5352post #80266 of 1387289/20/13 at 11:42pmpost #80267 of 1387289/21/13 at 1:33ampost #80268 of 1387289/21/13 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Hi, dad's imaginary internet friends.
Thanks for rooting for me during my surgery yesterday. I'm feeling no pain today. Docs got me on the best meds, plus I broke into dad's Jack Daniels stash. Shhh don't tell.
Mia (Click to show)
P.S. If you think I look bad, you should see the mailman. I told that bitch to stop being so rough with dad's boxes.
What a good doggeh! Congrats to Mia on her successful procedure.Quote:I have a pair of Durango 10 1/2 E 6" (U.S.) harness boots that I kopped back when I first started looking for something to wear with denim. Very nice condition but could stand a decent polish as I've literally done nothing to them. They were just a bit bolder than what I thought I was looking for at the time and have not really used them.Originally Posted by troika
Thrift trade request
Does anyone have any simple light boots in a size ~10D?
Gonna start raining here soon and I need an upgrade, hopefully something like these: (Click to show)
And, yes, that's my thrifted Hartmann ballistic nylon duffle with an emergency fit stashed inside!
Get at me if you're interested. I'm both cheap AND easy!Quote:What's wrong with thrifted swimsuits? This is a trick question, BTW. Possible thread derail in the offing!post #80269 of 1387289/21/13 at 6:18ampost #80270 of 1387289/21/13 at 6:23ampost #80271 of 1387289/21/13 at 6:33ampost #80272 of 1387289/21/13 at 7:45ampost #80273 of 1387289/21/13 at 8:28ampost #80274 of 1387289/21/13 at 9:15amMade a quick stop and picked up a made in USA J Crew tweed suit, BB sport coat, made in USA Polo silk braces, and a hand knit irish fishermans sweater with a small stain that I think I get out.
I also feel fairly certain there was another SF member working those racks. Cincinnati thrifters, were any of you at the Goodwill on Markbreit around 9:45 this morning? Dude seemed to know what he was doing.post #80275 of 1387289/21/13 at 10:27ampost #80276 of 1387289/21/13 at 11:54ampost #80277 of 1387289/21/13 at 12:27pmpost #80278 of 1387289/21/13 at 12:46pm
Halp! I think I might have just bought a navy 1-button Women's Brooks Brothers Peak Lapel Tuxedo. Button is on the wrong side and the sizing on the jacket and pants is 14. Also the tailoring is a bit funny for a menswear, but it's for a big woman, I can tell you that. Anyway, if anyone has info, I'll take it. Also, if you want to trade, it's available. It's in virtually pristine shape.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #80279 of 1387289/21/13 at 1:04pmpost #80280 of 1387289/21/13 at 1:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by jgill79
Halp! I think I might have just bought a navy 1-button Women's Brooks Brothers Peak Lapel Tuxedo. Button is on the wrong side and the sizing on the jacket and pants is 14. Also the tailoring is a bit funny for a menswear, but it's for a big woman, I can tell you that. Anyway, if anyone has info, I'll take it. Also, if you want to trade, it's available. It's in virtually pristine shape. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is clothing 101. Yes, it's a woman's. Hope the store takes returns.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 19 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 9 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 10 minutes ago
- › Are Huntsman prices fully justified? 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...