Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5288post #79306 of 1387289/8/13 at 7:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79307 of 1387289/8/13 at 7:32pmpost #79308 of 1387289/8/13 at 7:37pmQuote:Quote:
I support visiting sisters, but not the place, dudes. And if you're going to the thread, at least don't insult our taste by trying to sell us dreck.post #79309 of 1387289/8/13 at 7:39pmpost #79310 of 1387289/8/13 at 7:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by PointDexter2014
Ermenegildo Zegna is a leading Italian luxury menswear brand, with a reputation for quality and service that is well known around the world. The Ermenegildo Zegna brand is driven by perfection and is woven into exquisite style. This is reflects a legacy of elegance, refinement and sophistication.
...thanks for the info? Never heard of them in the previous 79k+ posts...post #79311 of 1387289/8/13 at 7:45pmpost #79312 of 1387289/8/13 at 7:46pmpost #79313 of 1387289/8/13 at 7:47pmpost #79314 of 1387289/8/13 at 8:03pmpost #79315 of 1387289/8/13 at 8:19pmpost #79316 of 1387289/8/13 at 8:23pmpost #79317 of 1387289/8/13 at 8:42pmpost #79318 of 1387289/8/13 at 8:48pmpost #79319 of 1387289/8/13 at 8:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
each trader would have market value, like wes brian and dm7 are apple ibm and home depot or something
they would list their finds there instead of ebay
you can trade or sell and their seller points go up like stock shares... you can invest in your favorite thrifter.
ive had a lot of drinks and typing very ian erickson but this somewhat makes sense in my head right now anyhow
Could you sell short?post #79320 of 1387289/8/13 at 9:28pmQuote:the Greek! Great venue. I used to live right near there. I tried for all 3 years of my time there to get Cal Performances to let us do a play there, preferably like Antigone or some such. No luck; security was prohibitively expensive. Shame the university has such a gem and only puts it to such limited use.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Official Sales Alert thread 24 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 45 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 56 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Honey Conditioner evoluton of how it changes Horween... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?