Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5233post #78481 of 1387288/27/13 at 1:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78482 of 1387288/27/13 at 1:06pm
Heres a couple pics of yesterdays finds.
Our Legacy Linen Shirt still minty. size XL/52 Available
Cloak Shirt in size XL, fits slim, darted. Available.
Cool details like faux french cuff and super cool buttons.
having trouble uploading the rest, ill try later.post #78483 of 1387288/27/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
I'm glad he at least keeps a blog so I can keep up on his finds. His furniture finds are insane, not to mention the clothing he manages to find. That Fred Perry made in England jacket....
Eddie and Randomore:
I'm speechless.....post #78484 of 1387288/27/13 at 1:14pmpost #78485 of 1387288/27/13 at 1:17pmpost #78486 of 1387288/27/13 at 1:42pmpost #78487 of 1387288/27/13 at 1:48pm
Erm, you got any 40L ish in there? *Cranes neck...*
There was an outterwear discussion a few pages back - I've seen some very nice outterwear locally (Iowa = Hickey Freeman is top of the line, so no label envy inspiring finds) that I'd cop all day long if it were my size. I can't see a flipping market for them (as noted by others) but I'll keep looking for my own closet, that's for sure.
I also haven't seen much on ebay for outterwear - appears to be a no demand, no supply situation. Or maybe I haven't figured out the right search tags yet!post #78488 of 1387288/27/13 at 1:53pmpost #78489 of 1387288/27/13 at 2:08pmpost #78490 of 1387288/27/13 at 2:14pmpost #78491 of 1387288/27/13 at 2:29pmpost #78492 of 1387288/27/13 at 3:29pmpost #78493 of 1387288/27/13 at 3:52pmpost #78494 of 1387288/27/13 at 3:55pm
Some department store bargains I found today. Maybe you could call it a mini-eddie-haul.
Zegna Su Misura Silk/Cashmere. Functioning buttons. 46Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Zegna "Trofeo Cashmere". That's the name but its only 5% cashmere 42. and that's the button pouch there.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Isaia Cashmino Cashmere/linen 44Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Prada belts x2
And my fave...
Not quite thrift prices but all great bargains to supply my e-bay stock
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 9 seconds ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 25 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 12 minutes ago
- › What's the deal with "sleek" shoes? 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...