Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 2:21 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 7/26/16 at 5:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5226post #78376 of 1387288/25/13 at 2:48pmpost #78377 of 1387288/25/13 at 2:52pmpost #78378 of 1387288/25/13 at 3:29pmpost #78379 of 1387288/25/13 at 3:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by tonylumpkin
Finally, a decent haul!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Top L-R: Holland and Holland, BB English (Church's), BB English (Church's), Edward Green for Old England (going to need a little research, as they may be Russian Reindeer)
Bottom L-R: Ralph Lauren (Edward Green), Edward Green for Paul Stuart, J.M.Weston, Holland and Holland
Around thirty bow ties (and other assorted ties); Brooks, Luciano Barbera, Carrot and Gibbs, Paul Stuart, T&A and others.
Sweater vests: blue and green are Etro, Argyles are Rubinacci and the Fair Isles are Paul Stuart and J. McLaughlin
Barbour Border with liner
Assorted other things I didn't photograph yet: Borrelli tux shirt, two alligator belts with sterling buckles, baby crock belt, Lacoste polos, Borsalino fedora, Oxxford trousers.
Wow! Incredible haul!post #78380 of 1387288/25/13 at 4:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by barrelntrigger
Looks real from here. Evisu also miss spell "jeans" to "genes" on purpose. No.2 is basically your mainline. Is it made in Japan for China? I'm thinking Japan? Is it selvedge? It's hella ugly and should get you like $50 -$80. No.1 goes for more. But since you are Spoo, you might get like $89.08 or something like that. lol If you ever find a pair of No.0, you have won the internet! Also, do you have pics of the buttons close up?
While we're on the subject, with my recent luck (bought fake Prps) these are also no go, but thought I'd ask:mas deets (Click to show)post #78381 of 1387288/25/13 at 4:30pmpost #78382 of 1387288/25/13 at 5:11pmQuote:
That is definitely a TJMaxx or a Marshalls tag. Judging by the control barcode on the bottom of the tag, I tend to believe that the tux was a full pair as suits from them will have a matching tag for both the top and bottom.
Also, the chain has been getting some strange--if almost vintage--deadstock items lately. I found a tie last month that had a copyright date on the graphic that dates back to the 1980's. Bought out a thrift store, perhaps? I think this could have been part of that strange lot of clothes.post #78383 of 1387288/25/13 at 5:28pmpost #78384 of 1387288/25/13 at 5:33pmpost #78385 of 1387288/25/13 at 5:35pmpost #78386 of 1387288/25/13 at 5:58pmpost #78387 of 1387288/25/13 at 6:28pmQuote:
That turntable is shit....how about you send it to me and I'll turn it into a ammo dispenser?
From what I can find, this was a mid level offer from Sony from the late 1970's and is supposed to be a solid turntable. The light off to the left is so you can adjust the speed and get it to exactly 33 1/3 rpm's. My old Realistic turntable did that.post #78388 of 1387288/25/13 at 6:59pmpost #78389 of 1387288/25/13 at 7:11pm
Made a quick trip out yesterday afternoon.
Several Brooks trou to fund the hobby.
Back to front: Pink, Brooks, Burberry London, Turnbull & Asser
BB and Stefano Ricci ties
I never pick up Botany 500 (and I'm leery about admitting to it here) but it was a three piece tweed with a reversible vest in perfect condition for $4. Surely someone on the bay will snatch that up when the weather starts to cool off.
Nice Hickey Freeman silk/wool blend tweed.
I'd been watching this for a few weeks hoping that it would get down to near-thrift prices. Finally got there on Saturday. Brooks Brothers Loro Piana Super 110s.post #78390 of 1387288/25/13 at 8:01pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 seconds ago
- › 7/25 DROP! PREMIUM KNITWEAR - SNS STARK CARDIGANS (OLD FIT - size... 45 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE - JULY 29, 2016 - LOCAL CHALLENGE 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding