I must be finding the wrong orvis, because I have never found one this nice.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5129post #76921 of 1387288/6/13 at 4:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76922 of 1387288/6/13 at 4:57pmQuote:
Back when they made smaller sizes like 7-7.5 RIGHT?post #76923 of 1387288/6/13 at 5:14pmpost #76924 of 1387288/6/13 at 6:02pmQuote:
Any internal tags?
My gut says Adrian Jules, but that's purely gut.post #76925 of 1387288/6/13 at 6:03pmpost #76926 of 1387288/6/13 at 6:09pm
I think we had this discussion before
but I have a jacket I would like to have waxed and despite my amazing (read: mediocre) woodworking skills I cannot bring myself to try to wax it on my own, so is there a company (like orvis?) that I could pay to do it for me?post #76927 of 1387288/6/13 at 6:20pmpost #76928 of 1387288/6/13 at 6:27pmpost #76929 of 1387288/6/13 at 6:29pmpost #76930 of 1387288/6/13 at 6:36pm
Hit a LOT of stores on one of my last big thrift days before school begins. Quality, if not quantity . . .
Corneliani Wool/Mohair Suit - N/A
So angry that this is a little too small for me. PS by Sammy Wool/Linen/Silk - 39S - available
Older Coat by Boglioli - N/A
Out of curiosity, can anyone tell me the age? It certainly seems older than any other I've seen.
Big thanks to CONCEALED for throwing in some extras on our last trade!post #76931 of 1387288/6/13 at 6:39pmQuote:
These sold today at the BIN after about 40 days listed making them the most expensive pre-owned pair to sell by about $20post #76932 of 1387288/6/13 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
These sold today at the BIN after about 40 days listed making them the most expensive pre-owned pair to sell by about $20
Nice! That's a solid sale.post #76933 of 1387288/6/13 at 6:58pmpost #76934 of 1387288/6/13 at 7:13pmpost #76935 of 1387288/6/13 at 7:17pmToday was good!
Raining unworn high end ties, the most expensive was $2.00
3 Rt BOC
Found 3 unworn Salvatore Piccolo shirts
1 Arthur and Fox cotton SC made by either LBM or Bogioli. Totally unlined and totally bad ass.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 55 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...