Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 1:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 5017post #75241 of 1387287/11/13 at 4:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75242 of 1387287/11/13 at 5:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Thrift fit that I promise was selected BEFORE I saw Bandit's very similar fit.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
LP linen sc
Paul Stuart shirt
Vintage wool Made in England tie
PRL/Corneliani linen trou
Peal by Sargent (?) dubmonk specs (hate all you want, I love these shoos)
I've been waiting to see those Sargent Monks in action. Those were the sweetest shoes I have ever held.post #75243 of 1387287/11/13 at 5:16pmpost #75244 of 1387287/11/13 at 5:22pmpost #75245 of 1387287/11/13 at 5:55pmpost #75246 of 1387287/11/13 at 5:56pmpost #75247 of 1387287/11/13 at 6:08pmpost #75248 of 1387287/11/13 at 6:11pmQuote:
What are you talking about? I know what a ticket pocket is, he doesn't have one. I was referring to the trousers.
Just with a flap? Hmm. I may have to add that to my next pair. Looks good.post #75249 of 1387287/11/13 at 6:13pmQuote:Quote:
Fob pocket? For a pocket watch??post #75250 of 1387287/11/13 at 6:14pmpost #75251 of 1387287/11/13 at 6:19pmpost #75252 of 1387287/11/13 at 6:25pmpost #75253 of 1387287/11/13 at 6:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by barrelntrigger
Somebody cop this.
Enter summer13 to get additional 25% off.
Ahhh why have you done this to me barrel!post #75254 of 1387287/11/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
Fitty at best?Quote:Originally Posted by Noo Guy
I have been slowly formulating a plan after reading hundreds of pages in this thread - that perhaps I, too, (a new thrifter and clothes hound) can find clothes in my size, and keep them --- and pay for them selling my finds in other sizes. I talked to the wife about it, and she thought my new hobby sounded right up my alley.
Whoa. You mean you can take the money you make from thrifting and save it for something awesome? Thats pretty sweet, I should try that.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...