Shades of grey combat jacket. I like this one a lot, same look as the ovadia and sons jacket, but it's not $795.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4994post #74896 of 1387287/7/13 at 5:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #74897 of 1387287/7/13 at 5:55pmpost #74898 of 1387287/7/13 at 5:58pmQuote:
Almost all Oregon goodwills use a marker to mark the price on the clothes, since each piece is priced individually. You are very lucky if they don't mark it, pretty lucky if they mark it on the tag, and pretty much screwed if they make the item directly (most common).
Nice haul, Mr. Slut. I miss being able to find things in the wild.post #74899 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:01pmpost #74900 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:03pmpost #74901 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:08pmpost #74902 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:17pmpost #74903 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:21pmpost #74904 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:27pm
And now we have a way to ID each other in the wild. This is getting more and more like the masons every day: charitable causes, impenetrable to women, an unwritten code of ethics (but as Vox says, will you listen, Jabba?). We just need a humiliating initiation ceremony.post #74905 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:29pmpost #74906 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:33pmpost #74907 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:39pmpost #74908 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:48pmpost #74909 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:55pmpost #74910 of 1387287/7/13 at 6:59pm
Found the best pair of shoes yet for me this weekend:
Alden for Brooks shell cordovan wingtips - minimally used:
Same store also had really nice Peal & Co for Brooks perf cap toe (photo from Brooks site) in my size with even less wear than the shells - somehow they only had the right shoe. I spent the next 45 minutes scouring the entire store for the other one with no luck. Felt awful having to leave it behind - more than anything because I was really liking the style... shells were definitely a nice consolation prize though.
Also found these pretty well worn Alden tassel moccasins - really tough to leave any Aldens behind though so I grabbed them.
"Baccarat" made in England men's coat - any thoughts on if this was worthwhile or not? Figured it was worth taking a shot on as it was really nice condition
Last find is not clothing related to feel free to skip the spoiler if you aren't interested
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 55 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...