Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 10:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4976post #74626 of 1387287/5/13 at 11:44ampost #74627 of 1387287/5/13 at 11:55ampost #74628 of 1387287/5/13 at 11:56am
If your local store is not willing to deal with the issue at hand.
I would def try and take it to upper level regional status.
That is a big PR mess they don't really want to get into with the public. Imagine if this went viral from online blogs / postings or local news to get the word out.
Passing fake goods onto to the consumer from within a nationally renowned establishment...yikespost #74629 of 1387287/5/13 at 12:07pmFor the Winners and Marshalls in Canada, they write in a code/price in Ink on the fabric (usually near the content label) that's damn near impossible to remove. If someone was trying to return a Calvin Klein jacket for a grand, the clerk should be able to check that the jacket was priced at 100 originally.
There must be insiders working on this scam.post #74630 of 1387287/5/13 at 12:08pmpost #74631 of 1387287/5/13 at 12:20pm
Just got this Dolce and Gabbana jacket in.
paid ebay prices but it was my size.
the label is weird, super large compared to the other dolce labels ive seen
also the threads sticking out is weird.. given all the swapping we've been reading about..
Im thinking its just a really old label.... I hope. I know black text white back is old but its just kind of offpost #74632 of 1387287/5/13 at 12:49pmpost #74633 of 1387287/5/13 at 12:52pmpost #74634 of 1387287/5/13 at 1:04pmpost #74635 of 1387287/5/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
Eazy, love those pants. I Magnin has been gone since the early 90's so those are probably from the 80'sat least.
And a big thanks to acosbysweater for hooking me up with sweet Oxxford suit!post #74636 of 1387287/5/13 at 1:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by shirtsnmor
Found a cool merino wool Burberry Sweater with a hunting design. Never seen anything like this.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
J.M. Weston Richelieu Cap Toe Oxfords. After watching the video on their website, I'm obsessed with finding some in my size.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Watched the video... I'm obsessed now too!post #74637 of 1387287/5/13 at 1:30pmpost #74638 of 1387287/5/13 at 2:00pm
ATL folks - just spotted this on CL - never been to this store so I don't know what they stocked originally, but, a joint named Ambrose Vintage is going out of business. Fill a bag with clothes for $10 (not sure how big the bag is - if it's a little sandwich bag, well, that would suck) - and they are also selling fixtures (mannequins and whatnot). The ad.
If anyone goes and spots a full-size female mannequin, or female dress form, in good shape and for cheap, please let me know...I'll be in the market soon with something headed my way in the next week or three.post #74639 of 1387287/5/13 at 2:07pmpost #74640 of 1387287/5/13 at 2:12pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Can someone tell me if these D&G jeans are real? 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for high quality dress shoes 4 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 10 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Frank Leder | Wool Belted Coat | sz Large 22 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 28 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding