Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 4:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4976post #74626 of 1387287/5/13 at 11:44ampost #74627 of 1387287/5/13 at 11:55ampost #74628 of 1387287/5/13 at 11:56am
If your local store is not willing to deal with the issue at hand.
I would def try and take it to upper level regional status.
That is a big PR mess they don't really want to get into with the public. Imagine if this went viral from online blogs / postings or local news to get the word out.
Passing fake goods onto to the consumer from within a nationally renowned establishment...yikespost #74629 of 1387287/5/13 at 12:07pmFor the Winners and Marshalls in Canada, they write in a code/price in Ink on the fabric (usually near the content label) that's damn near impossible to remove. If someone was trying to return a Calvin Klein jacket for a grand, the clerk should be able to check that the jacket was priced at 100 originally.
There must be insiders working on this scam.post #74630 of 1387287/5/13 at 12:08pmpost #74631 of 1387287/5/13 at 12:20pm
Just got this Dolce and Gabbana jacket in.
paid ebay prices but it was my size.
the label is weird, super large compared to the other dolce labels ive seen
also the threads sticking out is weird.. given all the swapping we've been reading about..
Im thinking its just a really old label.... I hope. I know black text white back is old but its just kind of offpost #74632 of 1387287/5/13 at 12:49pmpost #74633 of 1387287/5/13 at 12:52pmpost #74634 of 1387287/5/13 at 1:04pmpost #74635 of 1387287/5/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
Eazy, love those pants. I Magnin has been gone since the early 90's so those are probably from the 80'sat least.
And a big thanks to acosbysweater for hooking me up with sweet Oxxford suit!post #74636 of 1387287/5/13 at 1:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by shirtsnmor
Found a cool merino wool Burberry Sweater with a hunting design. Never seen anything like this.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
J.M. Weston Richelieu Cap Toe Oxfords. After watching the video on their website, I'm obsessed with finding some in my size.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Watched the video... I'm obsessed now too!post #74637 of 1387287/5/13 at 1:30pmpost #74638 of 1387287/5/13 at 2:00pm
ATL folks - just spotted this on CL - never been to this store so I don't know what they stocked originally, but, a joint named Ambrose Vintage is going out of business. Fill a bag with clothes for $10 (not sure how big the bag is - if it's a little sandwich bag, well, that would suck) - and they are also selling fixtures (mannequins and whatnot). The ad.
If anyone goes and spots a full-size female mannequin, or female dress form, in good shape and for cheap, please let me know...I'll be in the market soon with something headed my way in the next week or three.post #74639 of 1387287/5/13 at 2:07pmpost #74640 of 1387287/5/13 at 2:12pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 37 seconds ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Where to buy 3 piece suit? 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 13 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 17 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...