Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 7:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4945post #74161 of 1387287/1/13 at 9:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #74162 of 1387287/1/13 at 9:22ampost #74163 of 1387287/1/13 at 9:24ampost #74164 of 1387287/1/13 at 9:27ampost #74165 of 1387287/1/13 at 9:39ampost #74166 of 1387287/1/13 at 10:43ampost #74167 of 1387287/1/13 at 10:50ampost #74168 of 1387287/1/13 at 11:12ampost #74169 of 1387287/1/13 at 11:16amQuote:
browsing bay pricing it seems all over but NWT you should be able to get a decent return, $30-$40, if anything at least break even.post #74170 of 1387287/1/13 at 11:20amQuote:
Will they sell? Sure. Will you make any profit? I have no idea.
...is it bad that I'm trying to figure out what store you're cleaning out by the little sliver of background so that I'll know not to spend time checking it tomorrow?post #74171 of 1387287/1/13 at 11:23amJesus WTF guys I found a pair of wool pants that fit me this weekend and thought I had a great haul. Damn I feel like an old man in the game right now.
Good news, got some early, pre-OCI interviews with some of my top choice firms, so excited about that. Mediocre news, only really have one suit that's gonna work for interviewing, and I've been using that for the past year and a half or so for interviewing. Since I've finally put on some mass, all the alterations I did on the other two suits are making them damn near unwearable, and my current suit isn't so much unwearable as it was tailored for my old body (which shouldn't have been in that suit in the first place).
I say all that to say I'm once again back in the market for staple Navy / Charcoal suits, 38Rs or so (finally have a solid 30W, closing in on that 31W in a few months hopefully ). Willing to pay more than usual, and will be checking the bay later today / tomorrow, so anyone with stuff up there please link me and let me know what you've got. I'm really hoping one of those suits Wes recently found will work for me.post #74172 of 1387287/1/13 at 11:34ampost #74173 of 1387287/1/13 at 11:45amQuote:
We need to have some kind of rule (like fishing quotas) where if you find more than 800 suits in a month, anything else gets tossed back for another thrifter
Oh yeah, that was June, this is July, carry on.post #74174 of 1387287/1/13 at 11:56amQuote:
Don't worry. I'm in Columbus. Shouldn't be hitting Cinci again until the fall.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 989 Active Users (171 Members and 818 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 15 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 20 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 26 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 27 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...