i neither hoard nor flip. but i may go back for another one to keep.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 3:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 12/1/16 at 1:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4935post #74012 of 1387286/29/13 at 5:03amQuote:
These are calf. A great haul. This is shaping up to be quite the weekend on the threadpost #74013 of 1387286/29/13 at 5:15ampost #74014 of 1387286/29/13 at 5:43ampost #74015 of 1387286/29/13 at 7:18amQuote:
Thanks Spoo. Is that the "pre-death" label?
BTW, I think the size label you were looking at was the Versace's. I couldn't find a label on the Hermes. It just has tags with a name and date on them on the jacket and pants. Presumably MTM? BTW, rooting around in the pockets, I just found a fine linen PS in the breast pocket. :-)post #74016 of 1387286/29/13 at 7:18ampost #74017 of 1387286/29/13 at 7:25amQuote:
Bro, you are swimming in those over in your neck of the woods! Super jelly!Quote:
Hmmm, this guy here looks familiar...Thanks again, Uncle Spoo! Did I tell you those SCs fit me now like a glove???!!!Quote:
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111post #74018 of 1387286/29/13 at 7:31ampost #74019 of 1387286/29/13 at 8:11ampost #74020 of 1387286/29/13 at 8:13ampost #74021 of 1387286/29/13 at 8:26am
Depends what they are and the price. Looks like pants @ $5 yea, $7 prob, $10 they better be a good size, and long inseam and in nice condition, $15 for yourself if you like them only and $20 pass. IMO
Edited by Brianpore - 6/29/13 at 9:07ampost #74022 of 1387286/29/13 at 9:16ampost #74023 of 1387286/29/13 at 10:06ampost #74024 of 1387286/29/13 at 10:12amCouple cool finds from today.
USA made RL Rugby navy flannel blazer. 44 R. Single vent.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Need some help on this one.
Came with the garment bag. I was hoping to find some crazy silk shirt inside but alas, it's a white cotton one.
Still kind of cool with the dog and fire hydrant links on the collar and cuffs. Thought it could be something?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #74025 of 1387286/29/13 at 10:42am
First up...a couple e-thrifted items. I had two cups of iced coffee the other night at 10:30PM. I was wired, so I was able to snag these two pairs of shoes at 2:30 AM almost immediately after they were listed.
Church's for Brooks Brothers Opera Pumps
Alfred Sargent for Brooks Brothers Spectators, worn probably only once. N/A
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.....
BB Beige Suit
BB Navy Suit
BB Navy Pin Stripe Suit
BB Gray Plaid - Silver Label Suit
VTG BB Tuxedo
Canali Navy Orpan
Canali - Loro Piana Cashmere
Chester Barrie Suit - Right sleeve needs to be re-lengthened. Un-hemmed pants.
1956 Chipp Tuxedo, as seen in the Vintage Thread
Vintage Florsheim Spectator Gold Spikes 7.5C
Hickey Freeman Suit
Lubiam DB Suit
11 Pocket Squares
Southwick Natural Shoulder SC
Trussini - Loro Piana Super 150s "I can't believe it's not cashmere"
Old Label Zegna, Wool/Cashmere Houndstooth SC
And then this....
Found in a Goodwill where there are always Mexico Made Jos A Bank suits in boutique for $40-75 a pop.
Zegna Su Misura - $4.99
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 7 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Caruso x Connolly 40R cashmere / silk blend triple windowpane 11 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 19 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway