i neither hoard nor flip. but i may go back for another one to keep.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:29 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/27/16 at 10:53pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4935post #74012 of 1387286/29/13 at 5:03amQuote:
These are calf. A great haul. This is shaping up to be quite the weekend on the threadpost #74013 of 1387286/29/13 at 5:15ampost #74014 of 1387286/29/13 at 5:43ampost #74015 of 1387286/29/13 at 7:18amQuote:
Thanks Spoo. Is that the "pre-death" label?
BTW, I think the size label you were looking at was the Versace's. I couldn't find a label on the Hermes. It just has tags with a name and date on them on the jacket and pants. Presumably MTM? BTW, rooting around in the pockets, I just found a fine linen PS in the breast pocket. :-)post #74016 of 1387286/29/13 at 7:18ampost #74017 of 1387286/29/13 at 7:25amQuote:
Bro, you are swimming in those over in your neck of the woods! Super jelly!Quote:
Hmmm, this guy here looks familiar...Thanks again, Uncle Spoo! Did I tell you those SCs fit me now like a glove???!!!Quote:
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111post #74018 of 1387286/29/13 at 7:31ampost #74019 of 1387286/29/13 at 8:11ampost #74020 of 1387286/29/13 at 8:13ampost #74021 of 1387286/29/13 at 8:26am
Depends what they are and the price. Looks like pants @ $5 yea, $7 prob, $10 they better be a good size, and long inseam and in nice condition, $15 for yourself if you like them only and $20 pass. IMO
Edited by Brianpore - 6/29/13 at 9:07ampost #74022 of 1387286/29/13 at 9:16ampost #74023 of 1387286/29/13 at 10:06ampost #74024 of 1387286/29/13 at 10:12amCouple cool finds from today.
USA made RL Rugby navy flannel blazer. 44 R. Single vent.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Need some help on this one.
Came with the garment bag. I was hoping to find some crazy silk shirt inside but alas, it's a white cotton one.
Still kind of cool with the dog and fire hydrant links on the collar and cuffs. Thought it could be something?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #74025 of 1387286/29/13 at 10:42am
First up...a couple e-thrifted items. I had two cups of iced coffee the other night at 10:30PM. I was wired, so I was able to snag these two pairs of shoes at 2:30 AM almost immediately after they were listed.
Church's for Brooks Brothers Opera Pumps
Alfred Sargent for Brooks Brothers Spectators, worn probably only once. N/A
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.....
BB Beige Suit
BB Navy Suit
BB Navy Pin Stripe Suit
BB Gray Plaid - Silver Label Suit
VTG BB Tuxedo
Canali Navy Orpan
Canali - Loro Piana Cashmere
Chester Barrie Suit - Right sleeve needs to be re-lengthened. Un-hemmed pants.
1956 Chipp Tuxedo, as seen in the Vintage Thread
Vintage Florsheim Spectator Gold Spikes 7.5C
Hickey Freeman Suit
Lubiam DB Suit
11 Pocket Squares
Southwick Natural Shoulder SC
Trussini - Loro Piana Super 150s "I can't believe it's not cashmere"
Old Label Zegna, Wool/Cashmere Houndstooth SC
And then this....
Found in a Goodwill where there are always Mexico Made Jos A Bank suits in boutique for $40-75 a pop.
Zegna Su Misura - $4.99
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 49 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Buttero sneakers quality and Buttero customer service 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding