or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4913

post #73681 of 109298

Would anyone be interested in a Chrome extension that adds buttons for "Sold" and "Completed" listings near the top of search pages?  I got tired of eBay giving and taking away my precious buttons so I just created my own extension.  There is already an extension that does something similar but it pushes the content down the page after onload.  It was too annoying so I built a better one (imho).    I've been using it myself but I would put it up on the Chrome Web Store if there is interest.

 

 

 

post #73682 of 109298

yes

post #73683 of 109298
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakebug View Post

Would anyone be interested in a Chrome extension that adds buttons for "Sold" and "Completed" listings near the top of search pages?  I got tired of eBay giving and taking away my precious buttons so I just created my own extension.  There is already an extension that does something similar but it pushes the content down the page after onload.  It was too annoying so I built a better one (imho).    I've been using it myself but I would put it up on the Chrome Web Store if there is interest.

 

 

 

YES but I only use firefox :( Very cool though!

post #73684 of 109298
Brian, DG is real.
post #73685 of 109298
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Brian, DG is real.

Is mine real too?

post #73686 of 109298
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Brian, DG is real.

Is mine real too?

Huh, you found me DG Wes...thanks biggrin.gif

post #73687 of 109298

e-thrifts (not the real thing, I know, but good finds both).  N/A

 

Solbiati linen sportcoat

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Says "Nick Carson" and the fabric label is auf Deutsch. Anyone know anything about this brand? Cheap, my size, and a reputable fabric so I took a flyer.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2b

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2b

 

 

RL Slatons in brown suede, look brand new. Small defect on the right vamp, but they're for me so I don't mind. Anyone else seen Slatons in suede? I thought they only did them in regular leather.

post #73688 of 109298
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

I'll just leave these here...... devil.gif

 

Sweet jesus.

 

Here's a quick E-Thrift:

 

Four Outlier pieces, only one of which is obviously worn.  They are crazy small (barely a 30" waist), so back to eBay they go with more pictures and being sold individually rather than a BIN lot.  The hat fits, I am keeping it. 

 

 

AppleMark

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #73689 of 109298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

Huh, you found me DG Wes...thanks biggrin.gif

cheers.gif

post #73690 of 109298

okay, feel good time.  i thrifted a 2004 mazda premacy.  and gave it to a young guy at work who is now a new dad. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

not a ferrari, but it will do fine.

feeling warm and fuzzy now...   lol8[1].gif

post #73691 of 109298

Brooks Brothers Beige Glen Plaid - 42R 36/30

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Burberry London Pin Stripe - 44L 36/29

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

D&G Orphan - 42L

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Vintage Hickey Freeman FU Suit - 42R 36/29

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Hickey Freeman SC - 42R-43R

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

L.L. Bean Cotton/Linen Casual SC - 40-41R

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Oxxford Double Pin Stripe Suit - 48L 41/32 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Pin Cord Suit - 40L 34/32

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Pin Cord Suit 46R 38/30

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Seersucker DB Suit - 42-43R 36/32

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #73692 of 109298
post #73693 of 109298

I suppose I should get my 30+ pair Zanella inventory out and start cracking.

post #73694 of 109298
Quote:
Originally Posted by acosbysweater View Post

 

Sweet jesus.

 

Here's a quick E-Thrift:

 

Four Outlier pieces, only one of which is obviously worn.  They are crazy small (barely a 30" waist), so back to eBay they go with more pictures and being sold individually rather than a BIN lot.  The hat fits, I am keeping it. 

 

 

AppleMark

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

That's awesome!  I am wearing a pair of Outliers purchased at retail, and the eBay sale prices are typically not far off that.

post #73695 of 109298
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

I suppose I should get my 30+ pair Zanella inventory out and start cracking.

No no don't want to flood the marketplace lol8[1].gif

 

Still working on listings from this past weekend but a few nice shirts I grabbed. Thomas Pink SLIM and 2x Gitman Brothers

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread