Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4913post #73681 of 1387286/24/13 at 8:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #73682 of 1387286/24/13 at 8:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by cakebug
Would anyone be interested in a Chrome extension that adds buttons for "Sold" and "Completed" listings near the top of search pages? I got tired of eBay giving and taking away my precious buttons so I just created my own extension. There is already an extension that does something similar but it pushes the content down the page after onload. It was too annoying so I built a better one (imho). I've been using it myself but I would put it up on the Chrome Web Store if there is interest.
YES but I only use firefox :( Very cool though!post #73683 of 1387286/24/13 at 8:31pmpost #73684 of 1387286/24/13 at 8:35pmpost #73685 of 1387286/24/13 at 8:49pmpost #73686 of 1387286/24/13 at 9:01pm
e-thrifts (not the real thing, I know, but good finds both). N/A
Solbiati linen sportcoat
Says "Nick Carson" and the fabric label is auf Deutsch. Anyone know anything about this brand? Cheap, my size, and a reputable fabric so I took a flyer.
RL Slatons in brown suede, look brand new. Small defect on the right vamp, but they're for me so I don't mind. Anyone else seen Slatons in suede? I thought they only did them in regular leather.post #73687 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:01pm
Here's a quick E-Thrift:
Four Outlier pieces, only one of which is obviously worn. They are crazy small (barely a 30" waist), so back to eBay they go with more pictures and being sold individually rather than a BIN lot. The hat fits, I am keeping it.post #73688 of 1387286/25/13 at 4:12ampost #73689 of 1387286/25/13 at 4:20ampost #73690 of 1387286/25/13 at 4:53am
Brooks Brothers Beige Glen Plaid - 42R 36/30
Burberry London Pin Stripe - 44L 36/29
D&G Orphan - 42L
Vintage Hickey Freeman FU Suit - 42R 36/29
Hickey Freeman SC - 42R-43R
L.L. Bean Cotton/Linen Casual SC - 40-41R
Oxxford Double Pin Stripe Suit - 48L 41/32
Pin Cord Suit - 40L 34/32
Pin Cord Suit 46R 38/30
Seersucker DB Suit - 42-43R 36/32post #73691 of 1387286/25/13 at 5:18ampost #73692 of 1387286/25/13 at 5:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
I keep telling you guys.....
I suppose I should get my 30+ pair Zanella inventory out and start cracking.post #73693 of 1387286/25/13 at 5:49amQuote:Originally Posted by acosbysweater
Here's a quick E-Thrift:
Four Outlier pieces, only one of which is obviously worn. They are crazy small (barely a 30" waist), so back to eBay they go with more pictures and being sold individually rather than a BIN lot. The hat fits, I am keeping it.
That's awesome! I am wearing a pair of Outliers purchased at retail, and the eBay sale prices are typically not far off that.post #73694 of 1387286/25/13 at 6:05amQuote:Originally Posted by capnwesQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
I keep telling you guys.....
I suppose I should get my 30+ pair Zanella inventory out and start cracking.
No no don't want to flood the marketplace
Still working on listings from this past weekend but a few nice shirts I grabbed. Thomas Pink SLIM and 2x Gitman Brotherspost #73695 of 1387286/25/13 at 6:19am
Yes, Docs come in a steel toe variety. Nice find!Quote:Originally Posted by Shiny
Dr Martens. Sz 10D. Feels like these are steel toed boots. But not marked as so. Do Docs come in steel toes?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 8 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 9 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?