Awesome! Do you know by chance if they make the Stuart's Choice shirts as well? I found my first one of those too!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 3:07 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 5:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4909post #73621 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:45ampost #73622 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:51amQuote:Originally Posted by Shiny
Another Descendant of thieves shirt. Same thrift where I found the last one and same size.1 week later.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Loving this pattern.post #73623 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:53ampost #73624 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:53amQuote:I didn't even know this existed and I am so much sadder now that I do know it exists and that I don't own it....Originally Posted by eazye
I'll just leave these here......
Geller x Levi's (Click to show)
Insane find though, congrats.post #73625 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:55amQuote:
Nor did I, apparently from a 2009 fall collection. Found this in the woman's section in a shit hole in the wall sally that usually doesn't produce much.post #73626 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:58ampost #73627 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:17ampost #73628 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:25amQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Hey Eazye, the doctor accidentally sent your xrays to the wrong address....here they are.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Horseshoe up the arse today. Nice!
Hahahahahaha, thanks! This is just a small sample of a long day of thrifting this past Saturday. My wife's getting me a mannequin for my birthday so I'm resisting the urge to post it all now, and hold out so I can do it properly. Nothing like getting an Issia made suit for under $8 though.post #73629 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:30ampost #73630 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:30ampost #73631 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:32ampost #73632 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:35ampost #73633 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:38amQuote:
40 Miles!! I guess just be thankful you don't live here. Some of the stores on my loops are 40+ miles apart.
Any Shells? I can't find any until you find your next pair.post #73634 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:39ampost #73635 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:40amQuote:
Nope, that's another reason I'm holding out.
I know, I know.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 895 Active Users (108 Members and 787 Guests)
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 50 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 54 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding