Awesome! Do you know by chance if they make the Stuart's Choice shirts as well? I found my first one of those too!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 7:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 6/15/16 at 6:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on Yesterday at 12:32 pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4909post #73621 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:45ampost #73622 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:51amQuote:Originally Posted by Shiny
Another Descendant of thieves shirt. Same thrift where I found the last one and same size.1 week later.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Loving this pattern.post #73623 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:53ampost #73624 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:53amQuote:I didn't even know this existed and I am so much sadder now that I do know it exists and that I don't own it....Originally Posted by eazye
I'll just leave these here......
Geller x Levi's (Click to show)
Insane find though, congrats.post #73625 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:55amQuote:
Nor did I, apparently from a 2009 fall collection. Found this in the woman's section in a shit hole in the wall sally that usually doesn't produce much.post #73626 of 1387286/24/13 at 10:58ampost #73627 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:17ampost #73628 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:25amQuote:Originally Posted by capnwes
Hey Eazye, the doctor accidentally sent your xrays to the wrong address....here they are.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Horseshoe up the arse today. Nice!
Hahahahahaha, thanks! This is just a small sample of a long day of thrifting this past Saturday. My wife's getting me a mannequin for my birthday so I'm resisting the urge to post it all now, and hold out so I can do it properly. Nothing like getting an Issia made suit for under $8 though.post #73629 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:30ampost #73630 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:30ampost #73631 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:32ampost #73632 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:35ampost #73633 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:38amQuote:
40 Miles!! I guess just be thankful you don't live here. Some of the stores on my loops are 40+ miles apart.
Any Shells? I can't find any until you find your next pair.post #73634 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:39ampost #73635 of 1387286/24/13 at 11:40amQuote:
Nope, that's another reason I'm holding out.
I know, I know.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 1450 Active Users (284 Members and 1166 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 seconds ago
- › Dress Shirt Collar Sizing Question 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Porn: Norvegese, Bentivegna, Goyser, BIG Stitch & BIG Welts ONLY! 6 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 11 minutes ago
- › S.N.S Herning Sweater 14 minutes ago
- › S.N.S Herning Sweater 16 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding