Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 3:07 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Today at 5:28 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 6/1/16 at 8:43am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4901post #73502 of 1387286/22/13 at 5:40pmpost #73503 of 1387286/22/13 at 5:54pmpost #73504 of 1387286/22/13 at 6:09pmpost #73505 of 1387286/22/13 at 6:11pmpost #73506 of 1387286/22/13 at 6:15pmpost #73507 of 1387286/22/13 at 6:17pmpost #73508 of 1387286/22/13 at 6:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by barrelntriggerQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
Gap Selvedge.... but never seen a pair with a "back belt"? So not a jean snob, what is the technical term for this?
Buckle back or cinch back. Not made in Italy, I presume?
Thanks. Chinapost #73509 of 1387286/22/13 at 7:12pmpost #73510 of 1387286/22/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
E-thrift. Vintage Brooks Brothers peacoat. Not sure how old, but at least '50s, maybe older. I need to email Brooks and see if they can give me more info. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That looks awesome! Real cool e-thrift.post #73511 of 1387286/22/13 at 8:11pmBBETHRIFT (Click to show)Quote:Quote:
Oh good god that's sweet!
Living in TX now, no need-ever, but man... that thing is good looking. I like the home for the choker on the inside of the jacket. Just the fact that the choker is still there after 60+ years.post #73512 of 1387286/22/13 at 8:13pmpost #73513 of 1387286/22/13 at 8:31pmpost #73514 of 1387286/22/13 at 9:09pm
Multi post of recent stuff. First two shoes
Warning: All photos shot with a potato from 2006
A quality check, never heard of this stuff, the needle work is pretty shitty, but seems legit.
Silvano Biagini Belt?
Edited by quotientspace - 6/22/13 at 11:12pmpost #73515 of 1387286/22/13 at 9:36pm
Belts, Accessories and Other: mostly NA, might part with some of the belts.
W&G Money Belt!
Great HBC 4pt blanket and a current Filson guide shirt. The densest cotton shirt I own. Def NA
Almost matching set, just need a shawl collar tux.
found the knife in the ground.
I am looking for more of these Stone Delirium Coasters!
A tool box? I want one of those and the price is pretty cheap, but it's a bit heavy.
Something inside that toolbox I was going to buy for just the toolbox?
400/5.5 Telemegor, Exakta mount
Posted this before, but I got new bands.
And the hat I picked up to go with my Filson shirt (a while ago)
Part 4: Oxxford for the People. This stuff is a bit rough.
All Silk SC, a little bit large for me ~40R?, worn out texture.
Suit, with some issues on the pants.
Nice DB suit. I have the pants, but the camera ate the picture.
Part 5: The guy who is the same size as me, so NA. I left behind 3 suits because NO REASON. Well, they wanted like $20 for the Vestimenta and I already have a DB tux (But not a Paul Stuart one ).
First, this Zegna looks kinda funny. fabric feels good, but no tags other than those shown. Just old?
Silk pocket square, also no other labels.
Saks house cord blazer
HF suit, almost like it was made for me.
An unvented Zegna.
Nice work there
And a first for me:
Some damage, but still a pretty picture. Should be able to get it turned under the cuff, or just darned.
Part 6: Some other sell/trade/available spam
Summer Zegna EU54R
Summer Zegna EU56R
G&H licensed 44R Green Camelhair SC
Some Flat front Zanellas. I can wear these, but they have a very *deep* crotch. If you are in the neighborhood of 32x34, have enormous testes and need some wool pants, let me know. Look at that button.
I've got some more stuff, but I feel like I'm spamming at 1:30 am! good night.
Edit: combined previous posts per caseyfud and flagged the tailings. Sorry, was throwing crap on the empty forum. I've had problems posting pictures before, was trying to keep it compact, not spread out. Achieved the opposite.
Edited by quotientspace - 6/22/13 at 11:25pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Home Ownership Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 11 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 11 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 24 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding