Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 3:14 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 9/12/16 at 2:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 9/21/16 at 2:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4889post #73322 of 1387286/19/13 at 7:32pmpost #73323 of 1387286/19/13 at 7:33pmpost #73324 of 1387286/19/13 at 7:34pmBig shoutout to tben for a killer Holland & Holland s/c that I thought needed a little shortening in the arms but it doesn't and LeSacre for an awesome Baldwin chambray that will be in my regular rotation once the cooler weather finds it's way back here.
Thanks again, guys!post #73325 of 1387286/19/13 at 7:35pmpost #73326 of 1387286/19/13 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by bytor13
Super awesome. Much appreciated.
post #73327 of 1387286/19/13 at 8:54pmAfter finding the JS homestead I got the itch to look around town and see if anymore cult japanese repro/workwear brands wound up in the thrifts. I'd love to save it was raining anachronorm and john lofgren, but it was a pretty run of the mill day.
48" chest pringle thick cashmere
I generally don't pick up barney's brand shirts, but this tiny calico ish print reminds me a lot of post o'alls, and it wasn't $250
I finally bought a YSL. I know rive gauche is what we're looking for, but something tells me that this isn't the rive gauche I'm looking for
Zegna five pocket chinos
LB nice solid blue
with destroyed cuffspost #73328 of 1387286/19/13 at 9:02pmpost #73329 of 1387286/19/13 at 9:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
Big shoutout to tben for a killer Holland & Holland s/c that I thought needed a little shortening in the arms but it doesn't and LeSacre for an awesome Baldwin chambray that will be in my regular rotation once the cooler weather finds it's way back here.
Thanks again, guys!
Cool weather? That would be what, early August for you?post #73330 of 1387286/19/13 at 9:07pmpost #73331 of 1387286/19/13 at 9:20pm
I got this Martin Dingman belt a couple months ago but I've had a hard time finding out if it's real ostrich skin or not. If anyone can authenticate it or tell me if it's grain that'd be fantastico. There's nothing indicating either way that it's ostrich or just leather. I've included all the details I can on the belt. Also, apologies in advance for not spoilering photos, I still haven't gotten past that noob level.post #73332 of 1387286/19/13 at 9:34pmpost #73333 of 1387286/19/13 at 10:50pmpost #73334 of 1387286/19/13 at 11:01pmpost #73335 of 1387286/20/13 at 3:10amQuote:Originally Posted by CesarC
...Went to Marshalls and did pretty well. Merino Pantherella 3-packs (Click to show)
Indeed, I stopped by my usually unproductive Marshall's last week and found similar 3 packs of wool socks retailing at $17.99 in only one set of colors (Red/Gray/Navy) so I only bought one pack. How many pairs of bright red socks do I need? They also had 3 packs of cotton socks but they were too large for me.
Everyone near a Marshall's who wants these socks should make a special trip! Another item checked off.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Appropriate Desert Boots w/Suit 13 minutes ago
- › Best Shoe Repair in USA or Send Abroad? 15 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 16 minutes ago
- › The Official 2016/2017 Football / Soccer / Fútbol / Futebol /... 17 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...