Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4889post #73321 of 1387286/19/13 at 6:07pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #73322 of 1387286/19/13 at 7:32pmpost #73323 of 1387286/19/13 at 7:33pmpost #73324 of 1387286/19/13 at 7:34pmBig shoutout to tben for a killer Holland & Holland s/c that I thought needed a little shortening in the arms but it doesn't and LeSacre for an awesome Baldwin chambray that will be in my regular rotation once the cooler weather finds it's way back here.
Thanks again, guys!post #73325 of 1387286/19/13 at 7:35pmpost #73326 of 1387286/19/13 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by bytor13
Super awesome. Much appreciated.
post #73327 of 1387286/19/13 at 8:54pmAfter finding the JS homestead I got the itch to look around town and see if anymore cult japanese repro/workwear brands wound up in the thrifts. I'd love to save it was raining anachronorm and john lofgren, but it was a pretty run of the mill day.
48" chest pringle thick cashmere
I generally don't pick up barney's brand shirts, but this tiny calico ish print reminds me a lot of post o'alls, and it wasn't $250
I finally bought a YSL. I know rive gauche is what we're looking for, but something tells me that this isn't the rive gauche I'm looking for
Zegna five pocket chinos
LB nice solid blue
with destroyed cuffspost #73328 of 1387286/19/13 at 9:02pmpost #73329 of 1387286/19/13 at 9:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
Big shoutout to tben for a killer Holland & Holland s/c that I thought needed a little shortening in the arms but it doesn't and LeSacre for an awesome Baldwin chambray that will be in my regular rotation once the cooler weather finds it's way back here.
Thanks again, guys!
Cool weather? That would be what, early August for you?post #73330 of 1387286/19/13 at 9:07pmpost #73331 of 1387286/19/13 at 9:20pm
I got this Martin Dingman belt a couple months ago but I've had a hard time finding out if it's real ostrich skin or not. If anyone can authenticate it or tell me if it's grain that'd be fantastico. There's nothing indicating either way that it's ostrich or just leather. I've included all the details I can on the belt. Also, apologies in advance for not spoilering photos, I still haven't gotten past that noob level.post #73332 of 1387286/19/13 at 9:34pmpost #73333 of 1387286/19/13 at 10:50pmpost #73334 of 1387286/19/13 at 11:01pmpost #73335 of 1387286/20/13 at 3:10amQuote:Originally Posted by CesarC
...Went to Marshalls and did pretty well. Merino Pantherella 3-packs (Click to show)
Indeed, I stopped by my usually unproductive Marshall's last week and found similar 3 packs of wool socks retailing at $17.99 in only one set of colors (Red/Gray/Navy) so I only bought one pack. How many pairs of bright red socks do I need? They also had 3 packs of cotton socks but they were too large for me.
Everyone near a Marshall's who wants these socks should make a special trip! Another item checked off.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 13 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 17 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 17 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 19 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...