Woa! Ascot Chang with Scabal fabric! Super cool and rare! That Brioni is dope, too! All those Sammy...Wow!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4728post #70906 of 1387285/19/13 at 4:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70907 of 1387285/19/13 at 4:35ampost #70908 of 1387285/19/13 at 5:04ampost #70909 of 1387285/19/13 at 6:27amQuote:Originally Posted by suited
Today in between measuring and photographing I poked my head out the backdoor found this rattler in the backyard. Pretty scary considering that most of the neighbors have pets/kids. I didn't want to risk it with the shovel so I shot it with a 12 gauge when it was coiled up to strike. We're technically in city limits (oops) but I wasn't having this thing bite someone and wasn't going to risk a trip to the ER by using the shovel. The neighbors said they didn't hear the shot, must be the concrete block.
Need to cross post this with the "What Manly Stuff Did You Do Today?" thread.post #70910 of 1387285/19/13 at 6:52ampost #70911 of 1387285/19/13 at 6:56ampost #70912 of 1387285/19/13 at 7:07ampost #70913 of 1387285/19/13 at 8:54ampost #70914 of 1387285/19/13 at 10:00ampost #70915 of 1387285/19/13 at 10:30amQuote:
Im starting my speeding ticket fund.
A dead snake in the mail? Im good.Quote:
LOLQuote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
CLASSIC Burberry London Black TRENCH COAT Nova Check Lining Belt Womens 8 10
Hunnids. Hunnids.post #70916 of 1387285/19/13 at 10:48ampost #70917 of 1387285/19/13 at 11:15ampost #70918 of 1387285/19/13 at 11:57am
Under the heading of cool rather than remunerative, I found a guy at a local flea market with probably 1,000+ belts heaped on several tables. He had a lot of true vintage '60s/'70s stuff, and also some nice western hand-tooled belts from the same era. Probably some '50s stuff, too, but I'm not an expert at dating leather. Before buying them all, I wanted to pick up a few and check out the market. Here are the six that I came away with today. $3 each, and a signed Al Stohlman at the bottom:post #70919 of 1387285/19/13 at 12:57pmpost #70920 of 1387285/19/13 at 1:01pm
They're pretty damn nice! I found about 10 of them last summer. I wonder what base retail price for a suit is from them.....Quote:Originally Posted by tonylamer
Under the heading of cool rather than remunerative, I found a guy at a local flea market with probably 1,000+ belts heaped on several tables. He had a lot of true vintage '60s/'70s stuff, and also some nice western hand-tooled belts from the same era. Probably some '50s stuff, too, but I'm not an expert at dating leather. Before buying them all, I wanted to pick up a few and check out the market. Here are the six that I came away with today. $3 each, and a signed Al Stohlman at the bottom:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very cool. I've always been a fan of these old tooled leather belts. I figure at $3 a piece you could easily get $15-$20 base price on the bay. Of course the cooler and more desirable pieces would be way more.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 13 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 4 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...