or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4698

post #70456 of 112345
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

drool.gif


I don't think I've ever seen JPG on this thread so did I do a bad thing shog[1].gif
[/quote

I've found JPG along with some others. He used to be the creative director of Hermes. Considering that his stuff is meh IMO.
post #70457 of 112345

G44

 

I don't pick up women's clothing often, but when I do (I think it's real but no size tag).......anyone know what size these measurements are if its real?

 

Chest (armpit to armpit) - 20.5"

Shoulder/Sleeve (no defined shoulder seam) 32"

Length BOC - 37.25"

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #70458 of 112345
^ that is the good stuff!

Looks like a M/L to me.
post #70459 of 112345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

G44


I don't pick up women's clothing often, but when I do (I think it's real but no size tag).......anyone know what size these measurements are if its real?



Chest (armpit to armpit) - 20.5"
Shoulder/Sleeve (no defined shoulder seam) 32"
Length BOC - 37.25" Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





























Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

^ that is the good stuff!

Looks like a M/L to me.

+1. I had one like that a while back. Looks right. Size is like a 7 or 8.
post #70460 of 112345
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

^ that is the good stuff!

Looks like a M/L to me.

Sweet! A hair too small for me lol8[1].gif Just looked like reg Burberry London to me, nothing too special.

post #70461 of 112345

Meet the MR and MRS! Used once for a photo shoot. Fifty for the pair.

 

 

AppleMark

 

 

And while I am too damn tired and sore to thrift this weekend I did pick up a new shirt smile.gif

 

 

AppleMark

post #70462 of 112345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

Sweet! A hair too small for me lol8%5B1%5D.gif Just looked like reg Burberry London to me, nothing too special.

Hundred dollar bills are special smile.gif

Its very recent, so thats a plus.
post #70463 of 112345
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

Sweet! A hair too small for me lol8%5B1%5D.gif Just looked like reg Burberry London to me, nothing too special.

Hundred dollar bills are special smile.gif

Its very recent, so thats a plus.

I like the sound of it being plural. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #70464 of 112345

First time poster, long time lurker. Spoo, please help me with the details of this Versace print shirt! Unfortunately, it's missing the top button :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #70465 of 112345
Quote:
Originally Posted by kings99 View Post

First time poster, long time lurker. Spoo, please help me with the details of this Versace print shirt! Unfortunately, it's missing the top button :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyone who would wear that ain't doing up the top button anyway...

post #70466 of 112345
Haven't gone thrifting in like a week shog[1].gif tweets how much did savers charge you for the NOS florsheims? those are suhweeeeeeeet
post #70467 of 112345
Quote:
Originally Posted by kings99 View Post

First time poster, long time lurker. Spoo, please help me with the details of this Versace print shirt! Unfortunately, it's missing the top button frown.gif

welcome to the thread, great first post smile.gif

That thing is oooold. I dont know the name of the pattern but it looks real. Maybe from 90-91?
post #70468 of 112345
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayxlui View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

drool.gif


I don't think I've ever seen JPG on this thread so did I do a bad thing shog[1].gif
[/quote

I've found JPG along with some others. He used to be the creative director of Hermes. Considering that his stuff is meh IMO.

 



found a Gaultier trench recently, left it (i have coats) but it was nice.    Hermes stuff is meh anyway. (for it's price)devil.gif

-gave my last Hermes tie away for free. 

post #70469 of 112345
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kings99 View Post

First time poster, long time lurker. Spoo, please help me with the details of this Versace print shirt! Unfortunately, it's missing the top button frown.gif

welcome to the thread, great first post smile.gif

That thing is oooold. I dont know the name of the pattern but it looks real. Maybe from 90-91?

OLD = RARE = $$$$$ lol8[1].gif

 

Title = SUPER RARE I DONT EVEN KNOW THE PATTERN VERSACE SILK SHIRT!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger309 View Post

Meet the MR and MRS! Used once for a photo shoot. Fifty for the pair.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

AppleMark

 

I'd give $50 for the man if I could find on within a 2 hour drive.

post #70470 of 112345
Got skunked at a place I drove 20 min and usually score, so I decided to stop at a GW I don't usually frequent in an effort to recoup gas money:

PRL/Corneliani:
AppleMark Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


For eBay, dual vent, great condition.
AppleMark Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Women's RLBL


A few items from this past week:

BB Shawl Tux (a bow tie is on my list):
AppleMark Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Burberry, HF, Paul Stuart long sleeve cotton crew neck:
AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread