or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4518

post #67756 of 109278
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

We are going to need some monthly reports on the magical effects.

Well I was wearing the ToJ when that girl gave me her number last week. Sometimes people stare at me when I wear the Schneider but sometimes I think that's because it comes down to mid-thigh.
post #67757 of 109278
Dude, I missed that one! Nice job. Please keep in mind the man in the fuzzy hat:

"Hi there. I like your jacket!"
"No you don't -- you're attracted to me." satisfied.gif



Carry on.
post #67758 of 109278
post #67759 of 109278
Casual Tuesday thrift fit-







Zegna SC - thrifted
Lands End OCBD - thrifted
Dockers D1's - TJ Maxx
Pantherella - Dolphan
Footjoy Classics - thrifted
post #67760 of 109278
post #67761 of 109278

 

Thrift $$$ Fit Pic (Click to show)

 

 
 
 
Jacket: Robert Geller Leather Riders
Shirt: Lanvin Contrast Collar Polo
Denim: PBJ xx-013

 

post #67762 of 109278

Quick stop the other day.

 

Eastland made in Maine camp mocs. Cleaned up crazy good. Definitely women's but I'm definitely going to rock them anyway because they fit perfect. 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Coach Belt N/A

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Zegna Shirt in a good spring pattern. Size Large. Available. Would love a trade for something small. 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #67763 of 109278
post #67764 of 109278
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmatter7 View Post

By the way... I'm back in LA... with a new crib...

Looks like you're livin' the dream! worship.gif
post #67765 of 109278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post


drool.gif

I don't know if I want to respond fight[1].gif or  fistbump.gif.... decisions decisions but realistically I probably don't need a second suit, unless that 3 piece was navy...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

^ Nice, Greg!


Thrift fit of my own:

Thrift Fit (Click to show)
IMG_2310.jpg IMG_2309.jpg
IMG_2308.jpg

Borrelli jacket (Xenos)
BB shirt (Steve Smith)
BB tie (thrifted)
BB trousers (outlet)
Sargent for BB shoes (clearance)
 

 

in my humble opinion you are the best dressed person on the thread. you have a rare grasp of fit, and you never venture into the peacock category

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

Dude, I missed that one! Nice job. Please keep in mind the man in the fuzzy hat:

"Hi there. I like your jacket!"
"No you don't -- you're attracted to me." satisfied.gif



Carry on.
+1 casey has gone from swagless to straight up pimp since he joined the forum. that toj makes me toss and turn in my sleep from jealousy...
post #67766 of 109278


Too awesome....

 

Am I the only one who loves this thread based mainly on the derails rather than the thrifts? People need to stop being so sensitive...

 

Thrift-ish Fit

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Jacket: Brunello Cucinelli Linen sport coat (yes it is a sport coat, BC didn't make the pants!) from the b/s forum

Shirt: Brooks Brothers - clearance sale

Pocket Square: hand rolled no name - thrifted

Watch: WUS b/s forum

 


Edited by MZhammer - 4/2/13 at 12:10pm
post #67767 of 109278
^^

+10000. The jokes, derails and randomness are all a part of what makes this such a great community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highvoltorb View Post

Quick stop the other day.

Eastland made in Maine camp mocs. Cleaned up crazy good. Definitely women's but I'm definitely going to rock them anyway because they fit perfect. 




Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


I'm a complete noob when it comes to leather/shoe restoration. What exactly did you do to bring the shoes back to life like that? Plain old conditioner? Polish?
post #67768 of 109278
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZhammer View Post


Too awesome....

Am I the only one who loves this thread based mainly on the derails rather than the thrifts? People need to stop being so sensitive...

yes, you're the only one. i hate thread derails. everyone, please stick to posting only finds.

also, 330CK can you please post pictures of your penis so that we can look at your penis.
post #67769 of 109278
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicutioner View Post

yes, you're the only one. i hate thread derails. everyone, please stick to posting only finds.

also, 330CK can you please post pictures of your penis so that we can look at your penis.

Derails are okay, in limited quantities. Random penis photos not okay. In any quantity.

Please don't post those.
post #67770 of 109278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataku View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by highvoltorb View Post

Eastland made in Maine camp mocs. Cleaned up crazy good.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I'm a complete noob when it comes to leather/shoe restoration. What exactly did you do to bring the shoes back to life like that? Plain old conditioner? Polish?

+1. I'd love to hear the details. My mocs look closer to the pair on the right.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread