Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 1/15/17 at 12:25pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 1/14/17 at 3:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4425post #66361 of 1387283/19/13 at 2:03pmpost #66362 of 1387283/19/13 at 2:28pmQuote:
Thought that was a known thing! Whoops, would have warned you.
Randomore, sick finds as always.
I've barely stepped foot in a store since my shirt haul. Decided I need to liquidate some of the older stuff before continuing to shop. That and out of thrifting monies/working on some lighting set ups.
Skeet blankets = pure magic. Posted two on Sunday, first bid on one of them (that I thought would be a tough sell due to it being one color) was $60 (my reserve), other one that's multi colored has lots of watchers and bids slowly building, should be a decent finish. Would be happy selling skeets 24/7, not sure if my eyes could handle it though.post #66363 of 1387283/19/13 at 2:53pm
My first every Chester Barrie find. Saw the jacket w/o pants, went searching and found them. Flat front.
Lightly worm vintagey Mason Executive Imperial longwings.
Faconnable Easter tie.
Canali Proposta wool trousers.post #66364 of 1387283/19/13 at 3:27pmUnlabled Navy Cashmere blazer 5.99. Will upload pic later but found a camel hair brown and navy hounds tooth jacket VERY COOL 3.00. Hanover wingtips - new. Been wearing them two years LOVE. 15.00. 10k Lindy sapphire men's pinky ring. Found in 2.00 bag of buttons. RL highball glasses .69 a pop set of six.post #66365 of 1387283/19/13 at 3:47pmpost #66366 of 1387283/19/13 at 3:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by SeaJen
Couldnt get properly exposed and focused photos today for some reason, but you get the idea. My second attempt with this tie, hopefully better this time)
Zegna DB pinstripe (thrifted by me)
Massimo Dutti shirt (thrifted by me) needs better collar stays, apparently.
Zegna tie (thrifted by me)
AE Delrays (ebay)
Ive always wanted to rock a DB suit but since it is so uncommon I don't really feel it is appropriate. I must say, you rock it like a BAUS!post #66367 of 1387283/19/13 at 3:56pmQuote:
Guess we don't know too much about Catalina here in PA. Actually, my sister who lives in San Diego didn't know either. Anyhow, I was relieved it was not actually a casino. As a devout thrifter, I absolutely hate giving my money away so easily.....and since gambling is in my blood, I usually give it all away anyway.post #66368 of 1387283/19/13 at 4:25pmQuote:
I find Schneiders of Salzburg coats from time to time. Really nice stuff. Trouble is, there isn't enough name recognition so I couldn't even give them away. Both pieces I had were really nice, recent wool or wool/cashmere coats. Both went for $20 or less. Nobody even wanted them on here. I now pass unless they fit me and they're super crazy nice.post #66369 of 1387283/19/13 at 4:35pmpost #66370 of 1387283/19/13 at 4:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nataku
I find Schneiders of Salzburg coats from time to time. Really nice stuff. Trouble is, there isn't enough name recognition so I couldn't even give them away. Both pieces I had were really nice, recent wool or wool/cashmere coats. Both went for $20 or less. Nobody even wanted them on here. I now pass unless they fit me and they're super crazy nice.
Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely going to pass on it.
A few months ago I would have jumped out of my skin and picked it up on impulse, without realizing that there are probably only three people in the world who would buy it.post #66371 of 1387283/19/13 at 4:55pmpost #66372 of 1387283/19/13 at 4:56pmpost #66373 of 1387283/19/13 at 5:10pmpost #66374 of 1387283/19/13 at 5:11pmpost #66375 of 1387283/19/13 at 5:15pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Recent purchases - Part II 39 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Yanko Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...