or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4346

post #65176 of 102431
 
Ok
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
 
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Part one, part two to come... maybe later tonight (RLPL tailored piece, recent Zegna check, check!). Not pictured, recent (silver label) HF blazer, KFS for barneys blazer, and HF for NM (recent NM tag) 90/10 wool cashmere SC.

Hugo boss 9, MINT bally 8.5 (these are made out of some synthetic material, are thes alt tux shoes? any input on what they are/what to call them would be appreciated!!!)

 

 

 

Incotex 36, unicorns 36 both FF

 

3x billy reid for my badself

navy filson field shirt, PS london

Elizabeth and James. Womens, MOP, ebay completed listings seem to be 50+ whixh is crazy for used womens shirt, right? Weird button closure at the back which makes it much slimmer... If your lady would like this, get at me before the bay 100% linen.

 

 

 

 

One of you BB afficianados help me with this, I THINK this is like a triple OG BB, it seems to be the oldest BB tag i've seen 1.99 :)

 

Oh, whats this? My first "good" piece of vtg outerwear!! Only took a year... Please, please tell me this is the Gerry im looking for and that its $$$$. Perfect shape, all down.

 

AppleMark

post #65177 of 102431
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZhammer View Post

Big Shout out to barrelntrigger for trading me these FU Unicorns! They fit almost perfect off the rack and are something I desperately needed! Hope the PRLs work for you and I hope my apology for the late shipment is to your tastes!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

fing02[1].gifsmile.gif

post #65178 of 102431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmorris View Post

 
Ok
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
 
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Part one, part two to come... maybe later tonight (RLPL tailored piece, recent Zegna check, check!). Not pictured, recent (silver label) HF blazer, KFS for barneys blazer, and HF for NM (recent NM tag) 90/10 wool cashmere SC.

Hugo boss 9, MINT bally 8.5 (these are made out of some synthetic material, are thes alt tux shoes? any input on what they are/what to call them would be appreciated!!!)

 

 

 

Incotex 36, unicorns 36 both FF

 

3x billy reid for my badself

navy filson field shirt, PS london

Elizabeth and James. Womens, MOP, ebay completed listings seem to be 50+ whixh is crazy for used womens shirt, right? Weird button closure at the back which makes it much slimmer... If your lady would like this, get at me before the bay 100% linen.

 

 

 

 

One of you BB afficianados help me with this, I THINK this is like a triple OG BB, it seems to be the oldest BB tag i've seen 1.99 :)

 

Oh, whats this? My first "good" piece of vtg outerwear!! Only took a year... Please, please tell me this is the Gerry im looking for and that its $$$$. Perfect shape, all down.

 

AppleMark

 

 

 I have no clue on the BB label. The Gerry looks like a good one to me, though maybe not the "best" one out there.

 

The Aran sweater is decent. I found one of that brand about a year ago. They are well-made, and will sell for a decent bit if you're patient.

post #65179 of 102431

Pics from the field....thanks for the quick reply Spoo!!!  fistbump.gif

 

MAKE IT RAIN lol8[1].gif

 

 

post #65180 of 102431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

Pics from the field....thanks for the quick reply Spoo!!!  fistbump.gif

MAKE IT RAIN
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
lol8%5B1%5D.gif






What's a more refined term for "skeet rag"? Maybe just "Famous Original Skeet Rag."

I haven't been out in days. DAYS.

The itch ... is so ... STRONG. Considering going out into the snow.

Speaking of: No thrift fit today. Wearing beaters head to toe, all of which (except the FU red Tyrwhitt tie -- a subliminal message to the weather) date from my pre-SF days.
post #65181 of 102431

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

Pics from the field....thanks for the quick reply Spoo!!!  fistbump.gif

 

MAKE IT RAIN lol8[1].gif

 

 

post #65182 of 102431
Quote:
Originally Posted by catside View Post

Thing of beauty mate! Alas, got a very similar one.

Dude, where the hell have YOU been? Welcome back!
post #65183 of 102431
post #65184 of 102431
Marshall's brag



trafalgar braces and pantherella socks
post #65185 of 102431
Stopped by the newly remodeled GW location after my post office run... Found the shoes I've been hoping for, and some other cool things.

Allen Edmonds Lombards (for me)
Tom James bespoke charcoal pinstripes (available, but need to measure)
Pendleton umbrella (I didn't even realize they made umbrellas!) for me

post #65186 of 102431
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post


I haven't been out in days. DAYS.

The itch ... is so ... STRONG. Considering going out into the snow.
 

Was a time a few days without hitting a thrift would have me shaking. Yesterday marked a month. Not that I gave it up mind you, God forbid! A teenage girl not paying attention to the road has laid me up for a long while. Thinking I may try venturing out to the nearby GW in a couple weeks. Just never thought I'd be "that guy" taking up all the aisle space in a wheelchair shog[1].gif

 

Anyway, not to piss in your Cheerios or anything, just saying, at least you can scratch that itch! fing02[1].gif

post #65187 of 102431
I don't know but it sure looks nice, regardless. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

Marshall's brag



trafalgar braces and pantherella socks
I never find Pantherella at MY Marshalls. frown.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fueco View Post

Stopped by the newly remodeled GW location after my post office run... Found the shoes I've been hoping for, and some other cool things.

Allen Edmonds Lombards (for me)
Tom James bespoke charcoal pinstripes (available, but need to measure)
Pendleton umbrella (I didn't even realize they made umbrellas!) for me

The Lombards look cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by almosthandsome View Post

Was a time a few days without hitting a thrift would have me shaking. Yesterday marked a month. Not that I gave it up mind you, God forbid! A teenage girl not paying attention to the road has laid me up for a long while. Thinking I may try venturing out to the nearby GW in a couple weeks. Just never thought I'd be "that guy" taking up all the aisle space in a wheelchair shog%5B1%5D.gif

Anyway, not to piss in your Cheerios or anything, just saying, at least you can scratch that itch! fing02%5B1%5D.gif
Ouch! Best of luck!
post #65188 of 102431

Only two things today

 

W&G Tagged small. Available

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

 

For funsies

AppleMark

AppleMark

post #65189 of 102431

Any input on that BB and Gerry would still be appreciated. andro and nat/cosbysweater IM LOOKING TO YOU!

Part 2, (sorry guys, a couple more RLPL shirts incotex pants and a bunch of other shit I already gave my boy to sell for me not pictured)

AE park aves 10.5E

ANY input on what these are/what they say
? I tried to google but i'm not sure im even spelling what i can see correctly. These are the first shoes i've seen with what even appear to be handwriting on the insole, quality seems good but not great, but wtf do i know.

 

prl by corneliani, 100% linen functioning cuffs, the rest speaks for itself. 42S NOT AVALIABLE, im rocking this bitch all around the horse track with a sweet silks and helmets tie Eazy hooked me up with. (a thrift fit will be done)

 

AppleMark

Polo 100% linen, ticket pocket, dual vent, (no buttons lol) 42S NOT AVALIABLE

 

PRL again, dope ass charcoal pinstripe NA

 

AppleMark

also, NA (i finally found a good amount of shit in my size!!! Birthday thrift awesomness, what would you wear this with? I really like it but im unsure how to wear it. Spoo, this is where you post a pic of yourself rocking the same thing looking like a bauss)

AppleMark

46S

 

mhmmmmm this thing feels like the tears of 5,000 japanese virgins (too bad its a hunt club :) )

AppleMark

 

44S (if this is your size i've got an older tag zegna blazer, n a pair of black pants not pictured)

 

FIN

post #65190 of 102431
"Snowquester" didn't happen in my part of TLoPL but I was ready for it. The bulky, oversized sweater was chosen to hide the muffintop created by the 30" waisted jeans that I am just starting to break in.
Quick thrift fit pics...! (Click to show)


Gaelterra / made in Ireland / roll neck fisherman knit
Rolex Datejust
N&F Slimguy selvedge
Alfred Sargent high tops
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread