Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 1:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 3:09 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 12/7/16 at 2:35pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4309post #64621 of 1387282/27/13 at 12:11pmpost #64622 of 1387282/27/13 at 12:56pm
Found some interesting stuff (to me)... Some is for me and some is going up for sale. Anything could be available.
Size large, North Face Nuptse vest.
Womens Medium, Ibex Merino Wool vest.
Any Philadelphia Flyers fans out there? Large CCM jersey.
Mens medium North Face fleece jacket.
Mens large, LL Bean Windbloc fleece vest (old school Malden Mills fleece in new condition)
Edited by Fueco - 2/27/13 at 1:16pmpost #64623 of 1387282/27/13 at 1:01pmpost #64624 of 1387282/27/13 at 1:08pmpost #64625 of 1387282/27/13 at 1:16pmpost #64626 of 1387282/27/13 at 1:17pmpost #64627 of 1387282/27/13 at 1:33pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by jkidd41011Quote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
A few ties
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I don't think the Behar or the Valentino are bad. If wear them both. I actually have both brands in my rotation.
Spoiled all those for you It's not that the brands are bad, I just was not a fan of the pattern AND the brands are really that brag worthy.
I love this tie below and have multiple people PM me about it (and it's already been packed for the new owner)Quote:
The "RG" shirts have the saying in the neck tag and the "Robert Graham" (script) have it at the bottom. 99.9% sure every script shirt has it on the bottom.post #64628 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:25pmpost #64629 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:26pmpost #64630 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
Wow, another one missed! I really need to get my eyes checked and scroll more slowly!
Very kind of you to offer! Sadly, I am a true 10 1/2 D so I fear those may be too large. Thanks for offering them up, though!Quote:
Big sad face today. I got a some great items, but I ran into a reverse orphan today that pained me. Very recent, staple solid navy Zegna mainline suit pants. Stone mint. No jacket.
The owner did donate some other recent Zegna items as well, which I did manage to grab. Passed on two Zegna soft sportcoats.
Pics to come.post #64631 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:45pm
I think it depends on the item, if you're planning to resell it....
If you can get it cheap enough, and it's a desirable pattern, cloth, styling - you can make some $$ on the cheap RL lines.post #64632 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:45pmQuote:
No question: Samuel L. From the first instant. Same?
Today was an awesome day to be me, and a terrible day ro be my checkbook. Details on your late local news.post #64633 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:49pmI've been busy at work this week, but I've been watching what comes in without comment. Just wanted to say that there have been some really great finds and fits on here this week!
Nat, I was surprised to see you post a fit pic, so unlike you!
I've only had a bit of time to get out this week, so just a couple of finds. I'll post pics when I get a chance.post #64634 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:49pmpost #64635 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:50pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 19 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 23 minutes ago
- › Hong Kong tailor Edward Tam "E.Italian" 24 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 30 minutes ago
- › New basic casual shirts 30 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...