Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4309post #64621 of 1387282/27/13 at 12:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #64622 of 1387282/27/13 at 12:56pm
Found some interesting stuff (to me)... Some is for me and some is going up for sale. Anything could be available.
Size large, North Face Nuptse vest.
Womens Medium, Ibex Merino Wool vest.
Any Philadelphia Flyers fans out there? Large CCM jersey.
Mens medium North Face fleece jacket.
Mens large, LL Bean Windbloc fleece vest (old school Malden Mills fleece in new condition)
Edited by Fueco - 2/27/13 at 1:16pmpost #64623 of 1387282/27/13 at 1:01pmpost #64624 of 1387282/27/13 at 1:08pmpost #64625 of 1387282/27/13 at 1:16pmpost #64626 of 1387282/27/13 at 1:17pmpost #64627 of 1387282/27/13 at 1:33pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by jkidd41011Quote:Originally Posted by Brianpore
A few ties
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I don't think the Behar or the Valentino are bad. If wear them both. I actually have both brands in my rotation.
Spoiled all those for you It's not that the brands are bad, I just was not a fan of the pattern AND the brands are really that brag worthy.
I love this tie below and have multiple people PM me about it (and it's already been packed for the new owner)Quote:
The "RG" shirts have the saying in the neck tag and the "Robert Graham" (script) have it at the bottom. 99.9% sure every script shirt has it on the bottom.post #64628 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:25pmpost #64629 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:26pmpost #64630 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
Wow, another one missed! I really need to get my eyes checked and scroll more slowly!
Very kind of you to offer! Sadly, I am a true 10 1/2 D so I fear those may be too large. Thanks for offering them up, though!Quote:
Big sad face today. I got a some great items, but I ran into a reverse orphan today that pained me. Very recent, staple solid navy Zegna mainline suit pants. Stone mint. No jacket.
The owner did donate some other recent Zegna items as well, which I did manage to grab. Passed on two Zegna soft sportcoats.
Pics to come.post #64631 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:45pm
I think it depends on the item, if you're planning to resell it....
If you can get it cheap enough, and it's a desirable pattern, cloth, styling - you can make some $$ on the cheap RL lines.post #64632 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:45pmQuote:
No question: Samuel L. From the first instant. Same?
Today was an awesome day to be me, and a terrible day ro be my checkbook. Details on your late local news.post #64633 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:49pmI've been busy at work this week, but I've been watching what comes in without comment. Just wanted to say that there have been some really great finds and fits on here this week!
Nat, I was surprised to see you post a fit pic, so unlike you!
I've only had a bit of time to get out this week, so just a couple of finds. I'll post pics when I get a chance.post #64634 of 1387282/27/13 at 2:49pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 5 minutes ago
- › NWT Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Burgundy... 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...