Cool Borrelli L/S polo and a limited to 558 pieces Descendant of Thieves this weekend. My size. N/A
( they marked directly on the LB cloth a big black X that you can slightly see from the back. Can I Zout Sharpie???
An angled drafting table will probably be better. You won't have to hunch over your work so far, even sitting down.
A few interesting things this morning, not all photographed...
1. Vintage Woolrich Buffalo Plaid shirt. Didn't see the hole in the arm until I took the tag off... Oh well, guess it's mine now unless anyone wants a medium with a small hole below the back of the left elbow.
2. Royal Classic for Tom James silk tie. Burgundy with US Flags. Available
3. Picked up an REI Polartec 200 jacket (yes, it's old; made in USA old) for my dad.
4. LL Bean light fleece pullover. Hard to resist for 50% off tagged price. For myself.
5. Vintage 60s/70s Sears Hawaii shirt. Good condition too. Going to the Bay since it's not my size.
6. Marmot Fleece jacket. Excellent condition. Women's XS (available if anyone needs a nice fleece for their honey)
7. Vintage James Pringle wool vest. (edit... Just figured out that it's not the same Pringle. But it's still a nice wool vest and fits me like a glove.)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)