Also this Massimo Bizzocchi tie unfamiliar, seems nice but $7.99
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 11:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 8/20/16 at 4:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on Yesterday at 6:42 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4252post #63766 of 1387282/20/13 at 3:40pmpost #63767 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:04pmpost #63768 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:09pmRan into Nataku at a local discount store that I was hitting up on the hot tip of half price Red Wing Beckman boots. Sadly they did not have my size. Did grab myself a LBM 1911 navy blazer for the spring at 75% off... and a pair of the Beckmans for ebay to make my money back.post #63769 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:17pmpost #63770 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:24pmpost #63771 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:30pmQuote:Aww I didn't get the invite!Originally Posted by ilikethelights
Ran into Nataku at a local discount store that I was hitting up on the hot tip of half price Red Wing Beckman boots. Sadly they did not have my size. Did grab myself a LBM 1911 navy blazer for the spring at 75% off... and a pair of the Beckmans for ebay to make my money back.post #63772 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:32pmpost #63773 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
Bizzocchi is decent stuff. I have several I like well. I'll cover your investment at least, if someone hasn't already beat me to it.post #63774 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:45pmQuote:
Lemme guess, this weekend while I'm working on a music vid?
Stoked on this, AE belt in my size, matches the shoes I got a while back perfectly.
No Berluti but I'm digging the punch pattern.
What better way to turn a shitty day (well week) around? Poppin this cherry finallyCue the Kool Aid man (Click to show)
Same donor must have dropped off 5 different safari/photo vests / jackets. This was the most clean of them... And was waiting on an end cap as I walked in the store.
That said, anyone know how to fix this? Or better to leave as-is and warn buyers about it?
And then some love from a ghetto Marshalls that I was convinced would never have something like along these linesIt gets better (Click to show)
Left- Made in Italy wool... Right- Made in Italy um, is that the silk I'm looking for?
Only issues on them are:
Not visible in use.
Riddle me this, should lay like this
Wants to lay like this, with the tag facing forward
How does one fix that?
Edited by Evil Abed - 2/20/13 at 5:02pmpost #63775 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:46pmpost #63776 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:48pmpost #63777 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:03pmpost #63778 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:10pmJust one pick up, saw the patch pockets first
made in Italy?
Don't mind if I do
1/4 floating canvas construction?
Ugh, I don't know about you guys but the only Salvatore Ferragamo I see is a total let down. Usually poor quality shirts with plastic buttons.
Unless it's made by Cantarelli
Now the only question... To take to eazye's miracle working tailor or take care of one student loan payment...post #63779 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:17pmpost #63780 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:19pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Quick CM shoe recommendation 18 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding