Also this Massimo Bizzocchi tie unfamiliar, seems nice but $7.99
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 11/25/15 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: 11/27/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4252
Styleforum Top Picks
Ran into Nataku at a local discount store that I was hitting up on the hot tip of half price Red Wing Beckman boots. Sadly they did not have my size. Did grab myself a LBM 1911 navy blazer for the spring at 75% off... and a pair of the Beckmans for ebay to make my money back.
Bizzocchi is decent stuff. I have several I like well. I'll cover your investment at least, if someone hasn't already beat me to it.
Lemme guess, this weekend while I'm working on a music vid?
Stoked on this, AE belt in my size, matches the shoes I got a while back perfectly.
No Berluti but I'm digging the punch pattern.
What better way to turn a shitty day (well week) around? Poppin this cherry finallyCue the Kool Aid man (Click to show)
Same donor must have dropped off 5 different safari/photo vests / jackets. This was the most clean of them... And was waiting on an end cap as I walked in the store.
That said, anyone know how to fix this? Or better to leave as-is and warn buyers about it?
And then some love from a ghetto Marshalls that I was convinced would never have something like along these linesIt gets better (Click to show)
Left- Made in Italy wool... Right- Made in Italy um, is that the silk I'm looking for?
Only issues on them are:
Not visible in use.
Riddle me this, should lay like this
Wants to lay like this, with the tag facing forward
How does one fix that?
Edited by Evil Abed - 2/20/13 at 5:02pm
made in Italy?
Don't mind if I do
1/4 floating canvas construction?
Ugh, I don't know about you guys but the only Salvatore Ferragamo I see is a total let down. Usually poor quality shirts with plastic buttons.
Unless it's made by Cantarelli
Now the only question... To take to eazye's miracle working tailor or take care of one student loan payment...
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 16 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 10 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF NOV... 13 minutes ago
- › *** The Official J. Crew Thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 16 minutes ago
- › Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories