Also this Massimo Bizzocchi tie unfamiliar, seems nice but $7.99
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 4/27/16 at 9:02am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 4/25/16 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 4/26/16 at 4:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 3/31/16 at 1:04am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4252post #63766 of 1387282/20/13 at 3:40pmpost #63767 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:04pmpost #63768 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:09pmRan into Nataku at a local discount store that I was hitting up on the hot tip of half price Red Wing Beckman boots. Sadly they did not have my size. Did grab myself a LBM 1911 navy blazer for the spring at 75% off... and a pair of the Beckmans for ebay to make my money back.post #63769 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:17pmpost #63770 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:24pmpost #63771 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:30pmQuote:Aww I didn't get the invite!Originally Posted by ilikethelights
Ran into Nataku at a local discount store that I was hitting up on the hot tip of half price Red Wing Beckman boots. Sadly they did not have my size. Did grab myself a LBM 1911 navy blazer for the spring at 75% off... and a pair of the Beckmans for ebay to make my money back.post #63772 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:32pmpost #63773 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
Bizzocchi is decent stuff. I have several I like well. I'll cover your investment at least, if someone hasn't already beat me to it.post #63774 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:45pmQuote:
Lemme guess, this weekend while I'm working on a music vid?
Stoked on this, AE belt in my size, matches the shoes I got a while back perfectly.
No Berluti but I'm digging the punch pattern.
What better way to turn a shitty day (well week) around? Poppin this cherry finallyCue the Kool Aid man (Click to show)
Same donor must have dropped off 5 different safari/photo vests / jackets. This was the most clean of them... And was waiting on an end cap as I walked in the store.
That said, anyone know how to fix this? Or better to leave as-is and warn buyers about it?
And then some love from a ghetto Marshalls that I was convinced would never have something like along these linesIt gets better (Click to show)
Left- Made in Italy wool... Right- Made in Italy um, is that the silk I'm looking for?
Only issues on them are:
Not visible in use.
Riddle me this, should lay like this
Wants to lay like this, with the tag facing forward
How does one fix that?
Edited by Evil Abed - 2/20/13 at 5:02pmpost #63775 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:46pmpost #63776 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:48pmpost #63777 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:03pmpost #63778 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:10pmJust one pick up, saw the patch pockets first
made in Italy?
Don't mind if I do
1/4 floating canvas construction?
Ugh, I don't know about you guys but the only Salvatore Ferragamo I see is a total let down. Usually poor quality shirts with plastic buttons.
Unless it's made by Cantarelli
Now the only question... To take to eazye's miracle working tailor or take care of one student loan payment...post #63779 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:17pmpost #63780 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:19pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › MC General Chat 20 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 6 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts