Also this Massimo Bizzocchi tie unfamiliar, seems nice but $7.99
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4252post #63766 of 1387282/20/13 at 3:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63767 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:04pmpost #63768 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:09pmRan into Nataku at a local discount store that I was hitting up on the hot tip of half price Red Wing Beckman boots. Sadly they did not have my size. Did grab myself a LBM 1911 navy blazer for the spring at 75% off... and a pair of the Beckmans for ebay to make my money back.post #63769 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:17pmpost #63770 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:24pmpost #63771 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:30pmQuote:Aww I didn't get the invite!Originally Posted by ilikethelights
Ran into Nataku at a local discount store that I was hitting up on the hot tip of half price Red Wing Beckman boots. Sadly they did not have my size. Did grab myself a LBM 1911 navy blazer for the spring at 75% off... and a pair of the Beckmans for ebay to make my money back.post #63772 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:32pmpost #63773 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:38pmQuote:
Bizzocchi is decent stuff. I have several I like well. I'll cover your investment at least, if someone hasn't already beat me to it.post #63774 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:45pmQuote:
Lemme guess, this weekend while I'm working on a music vid?
Stoked on this, AE belt in my size, matches the shoes I got a while back perfectly.
No Berluti but I'm digging the punch pattern.
What better way to turn a shitty day (well week) around? Poppin this cherry finallyCue the Kool Aid man (Click to show)
Same donor must have dropped off 5 different safari/photo vests / jackets. This was the most clean of them... And was waiting on an end cap as I walked in the store.
That said, anyone know how to fix this? Or better to leave as-is and warn buyers about it?
And then some love from a ghetto Marshalls that I was convinced would never have something like along these linesIt gets better (Click to show)
Left- Made in Italy wool... Right- Made in Italy um, is that the silk I'm looking for?
Only issues on them are:
Not visible in use.
Riddle me this, should lay like this
Wants to lay like this, with the tag facing forward
How does one fix that?
Edited by Evil Abed - 2/20/13 at 5:02pmpost #63775 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:46pmpost #63776 of 1387282/20/13 at 4:48pmpost #63777 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:03pmpost #63778 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:10pmJust one pick up, saw the patch pockets first
made in Italy?
Don't mind if I do
1/4 floating canvas construction?
Ugh, I don't know about you guys but the only Salvatore Ferragamo I see is a total let down. Usually poor quality shirts with plastic buttons.
Unless it's made by Cantarelli
Now the only question... To take to eazye's miracle working tailor or take care of one student loan payment...post #63779 of 1387282/20/13 at 5:17pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 9 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 12 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 18 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 21 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?