or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4248

post #63706 of 103043
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post

 

BoO - 16 (L)

 

AppleMark

 

BoO (N/A)

 

AppleMark


 

 

Barbour Bedale (N/A)

 

AppleMark

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcmcklwht View Post

Our Legacy cotton

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskydingo View Post

I got back home from a business trip last night, and had half an hour in a store before it closed. Oregon must have missed me, because I found a couple of firsts.





 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubs View Post

Unis and

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post


MMM; Michael Bastian linen


 
 

 

I got tired of selectively quoting the things that I would wear, as it's all amazeballs.  icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post


 

 

I'm sure you got flamed pretty hard in SW&D, but I can fuck with this.

post #63707 of 103043
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

Thrift fit for today:
Vintage tweed from the Capt'
PRL fair isle vest from joshmick
Lorenzini for PRL pink and white striped shirt
unlined vintage wool tie by Mansure and Prettyman
Levis cords (not thrifted)
AE Daltons (ebay but paid for with thrift money)
AppleMark
AppleMark

Looks great on you, man! I'm glad it arrived safely. 

 

I recieved the blazer last night as well and it looks wonderful. Great trade!

post #63708 of 103043
POP!

Uploaded by Photobucket Mobile for BlackBerry

And that's hardly the best part.
post #63709 of 103043
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

And that's hardly the best part.

 

 

lurker[1].gif

post #63710 of 103043

On a completely unrelated tangent....

 

 

I shipped a tweedy sport coat to an Archeology Professor yesterday. Why does that just seem appropriate?

post #63711 of 103043
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmick View Post

Looks great on you, man! I'm glad it arrived safely. 

I recieved the blazer last night as well and it looks wonderful. Great trade!

cheers.gif
post #63712 of 103043
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

POP!

Uploaded by Photobucket Mobile for BlackBerry

And that's hardly the best part.

lurker[1].gif x10000
post #63713 of 103043

Popped!

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Cantarelli for Faconnable

 

post #63714 of 103043
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Touching story....please tell us you have before and after shots. Or at least after shots.


This! cheers.gif

post #63715 of 103043
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Xenos, what the fuck.
Listen man, Im from New York. We have no WH's. The first time I went down south I discovered the joy that is an all star breakfast. I dream about fucking waffle house. I abandon my family every morning when I am in the south to go to waffle house. Im drunk as shit, 3am? waffle house. I wake up in the morning, wanting to scatter, smother, and cover something. I (srs) contacted waffle house about buying a franchise here in NY the day after I first ate it. I have a collection of waffle house ties. I have waffle house hats and t shirts, and those pins that the servers wear. Id take a salt lick steak any day of the week if it meant I can get a waffle. /rant ifuckinglovewafflehouse

having lived in Dallas Texas for 5 years i grew VERY fond of Waffle House and havent found anything since being back in Cali that compares frown.gif

i miss living in the south frown.gif
post #63716 of 103043
I had a pretty good weekend, though it's taken me a few days to get around to photographing/cataloging it all.

Ties- 4x Charvet, Brioni, Zegna, Whimsical Burberry, Etro, Burma Bibas NWT

AppleMark
AppleMark





AppleMark


Shoes-

Magnanni 8 -



SHELL AE Grayson's 9.5 D-



AE Tribeca's 10.5 D-



Bottega Veneta (a first for me) 46.5-



Also passed on a JAB Signature Gold suit in 40R- it was one with the Zegna tag. Passed because it had pleated pants and a center vent but it looked pretty nice. I'm happy to grab it for somebody if anyone wants it- I think it was $40 or so. Gray POW Check, pick stitched to high hell, 2 button.
post #63717 of 103043
Is this the Gitman I'm looking for? 3 seem unworn. There are three other solid blues not pictured, Gitman Gold, NWT and NWOT.





At $10 a pop, I'll probably grab just the green one.
post #63718 of 103043
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Listen man, Im from New York. We have no WH's. The first time I went down south I discovered the joy that is an all star breakfast. I dream about fucking waffle house. I abandon my family every morning when I am in the south to go to waffle house. Im drunk as shit, 3am? waffle house. I wake up in the morning, wanting to scatter, smother, and cover something. I (srs) contacted waffle house about buying a franchise here in NY the day after I first ate it. I have a collection of waffle house ties. I have waffle house hats and t shirts, and those pins that the servers wear. Id take a salt lick steak any day of the week if it meant I can get a waffle. /rant ifuckinglovewafflehouse

Spoo...I think there's one in Bethlehem PA....what's that, like 1.25 hour drive down 78....might be worth the trip if you love it that much... 

post #63719 of 103043

Had a really productive lunch break today.

 

Quick trip yielded a Kiton 7 Fold and a Brooks Brothers Linen sport coat, not bad for a whooping $12.

post #63720 of 103043
Quote:
Originally Posted by csoukoulis View Post

having lived in Dallas Texas for 5 years i grew VERY fond of Waffle House and havent found anything since being back in Cali that compares frown.gif

i miss living in the south frown.gif

patch[1].gif

Texas is not the South.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread