Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4192post #62866 of 1387282/12/13 at 10:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62867 of 1387282/12/13 at 10:32ampost #62868 of 1387282/12/13 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by barrelntrigger
Hahaha, I'm gonna change my eBay name into you_only_die_once.
Some of the women had pretty interest outfits. But the guys, mehhhhh, weak sauce! A few of our members should get on there to show them how it's done! Like, POW, shit just got real. son!
For starters, I'll nominate Orgetorix. He always has good thrift fits.
We did. Dig and I both posted pics.post #62869 of 1387282/12/13 at 10:34amQuote:
Been there, won that.Quote:
[/contest]post #62870 of 1387282/12/13 at 10:36ampost #62871 of 1387282/12/13 at 10:43ampost #62872 of 1387282/12/13 at 10:46ampost #62873 of 1387282/12/13 at 10:51ampost #62874 of 1387282/12/13 at 10:54amToday's pickups, probably my favorite BB find yet. Navy cashmere, double breasted, belt-back, peak lapel topcoat with huge MOP's......for my wife. RG musical note shirt, has to be seen to be believed, Mountain Hardware fleece for myself and a sweet, vintage Marshall Field and Co fur felt floppy brim hat, my size.post #62875 of 1387282/12/13 at 10:56ampost #62876 of 1387282/12/13 at 11:03amQuote:Originally Posted by eazye
Today's pickups, probably my favorite BB find yet. Navy cashmere, double breasted, belt-back, peak lapel topcoat with huge MOP's......for my wife. RG musical note shirt, has to be seen to be believed, Mountain Hardware fleece for myself and a sweet, vintage Marshall Field and Co fur felt floppy brim hat, my size.
Dude, I can't take it anymore....someone send Eazy a camera!post #62877 of 1387282/12/13 at 11:03am
"James Bond Island"?
What time of year you were there? Had I been wearing a tux when I was there, i would never have made it back to the hotel. I've never been so constantly hot as I was in Thailand. Great food though, and you both look awesome.post #62878 of 1387282/12/13 at 11:04ampost #62879 of 1387282/12/13 at 11:07amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not thrifted, but all discounted.
Zegna shirt - NMLC, $45
RLPL Pants - B&S $65
Martin Dingman alligator belt - B&S $100
BabySpoo's Versace dress - eBay, $55
That glass of champagne is more expensive than most of your outfit.post #62880 of 1387282/12/13 at 11:07am
Thanks man, we are already planning on going back there for our 10th anniversary. Besides the 22 hour plane ride, everything else was a piece of cake. Getting from island to island by boat was a real pleasure, the locals were beyond friendly and like I mentioned before, the food was some of the best I've ever had. We would watch the villagers go out at low tide in the evening and collect crabs and such for dinner the next day. Fresh mangos and coconuts picked the same morning! Unbelievable. Basically you drink and eat all day and jump in the ocean when you get too hot.
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Fit Critique, Sport Coat 6 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden x Anatomica #8 Captoe boot 11D 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.