Too tired to post pics so I'll just post old-skool text-like. Hit a couple TJX, Goodwills, and a honey hole. Spent 10 hours driving & shopping. The take-home:
- Two PRL 100% silk sweaters, NWT.
- One pair BB 1818 Madison dress trousers, NWT.
- One pair PRL Preston corduroy pants, NWT.
- One 'luxe Canali 3/4 length quilted jacket, made in Italy.
- One Audi R8 jacket, like new, dealer item.
- One Barbour Zenith waxed cotton jacket, zero flaws found.
- One Pal Zileri sport coat, Italy.
- One Corneliani silk / wool sport coat, Italy (gotta price brag this one - six bucks!)
- One Barneys New York sort of motorcycle jacket-style coat.
- One PRL bi-swing jacket, NWT.
- One VV sweater vest, NWT.
- One RLBL shirt, NWT, Italy.
- One Peter Millar cashmere blend sweater, NWT.
- One BB pincord multi-color stripe sport coat.
- One BB silk / wool sport coat, Italy.
- One Samuelsohn sport coat.
- One PRL linen/cotton vest, NWT.
- Two Spiewak coats (Golden Fleece, and I. Spiewak & Sons).
- Couple other thingies. . . .
...local TJX's were having super-clearance - selling for ~10% of original retail price. RLBL Italy shirts tagged $365, clearance at $39 - stuff like that. Sick.
Might keep the Barbour for myself - my size, and while I've come across a fair number of them lately, this is the first with zero issues / wear. All the rest NA - destined for eBay.