I don't like the hang part at the end...I prefer to lay flat and let dry overnight, then flip them the next morning to help the other side dry...usually takes 36-48 hours to fully dry.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 11/28/15 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 11/2/15 at 2:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4159
Styleforum Top Picks
Never underestimate the value of a thrifted suit that fits perfectly. Fit is the most important thing to get right when you're building a wardrobe. At worst, you have a solid suit that'll work great for you until some more of better quality come along.
fucking this! There is a lot of emphasis on brand names here (which i am on board with btw) but a well fitting banana republic suit beats a sloppy looking kiton any day of the week from a purely aesthetic standard.
obviously not a denim head! ...just wear 'em! ...nothing like some thrift grunge to help get some wicked fades
on the serious note, inside out in cool water in the tub with woolite to wash. Be prepared for some major bleeding if they haven't touched water yet.
...all you need to know about denim care
Denim experts: will this cold water, gentle method, coupled with air drying, shrink raw denim? i.e. any sort of water and drying leads to shrinking?
Plus, once you're done, you can then flip it for a handsome profit.
I'm not an expert in denim, just have a few pairs, but the shrinkage % depends on the type of denim
Man, the raw denim stuff sounds like a PITA...
I wash my denim in the washing machine with cold water and air dry them. Seems to work pretty well on the relatively normal stuff (the jeans I have are like 3% spandex). Hopefully I'll find some good stuff some time soon to try out.
Congress absolutely has a say in this. Not delivering on Saturdays violates the USPS' own charter. Only Congress can give permission to the USPS to discontinue Saturday delivery. The consensus seems to be this is a ploy to get Congress to focus on the hemorrhaging experienced by USPS in the last few years. Hopefully, this will end with some sort of compromise that won't affect our ability to enjoy our Saturday-delivered bounty.
This is a general question for the forum: I pass up on A LOT of vintage BB ties because I don't really wear them. Is there anyone who does and would be interested in them? I'm wondering because I see a lot of people thrifting them. Most of them are only around 2 dollars and I'm beginning to think it might be worth it to start picking them up when I see them if people are interest in them. Any advice would be appreciated!
If any of them are bow ties, feel free to send them my way.
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 53 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Alden Plain Shell Cordovan Toe Blucher US10.5D Barrie... 17 minutes ago
- › Video Games 18 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 19 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 24 minutes ago
- › Looking to purchase a shoehorn. Does the type of shoe horn matter? 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories